• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Archer is definitely a different feel to the Paladin from RL tibia. It's new spells and stuffs makes it more fun imo.
Druid definitely has the most prettiest hard hitting spells that @Sir Knighter has made and I love them.

But you won't be disappointed with either of the vocations you pick, so why not play both :D

What about the bard? Did u enjoy playing him? Are the buffs useful (kinda have my doubts about the speed buff)? Does he have heals?

What about the bard? Did u enjoy playing him? Are the buffs useful (kinda have my doubts about the speed buff)? Does he have heals?
I actually never played the Bard haha. But they are probably the second best or close tie to the Beserker in regards to soloing. Their buffs to regen and damage is just too good to pass up.

With the heals, its not a flat heal like a druid, but a very strong heal over time. Very fun and unique vocation.

Who is all up for making an Otland guild! ^..^

like on Ascalon & Necronia!! Let's stick together boy's! Those guildhalls look delicious!
That won't be fair to the casuals!

I actually never played the Bard haha. But they are probably the second best or close tie to the Beserker in regards to soloing. Their buffs to regen and damage is just too good to pass up.

With the heals, its not a flat heal like a druid, but a very strong heal over time. Very fun and unique vocation.

Sounds cool, I just hope the Bard has some nice dmg spells too...
Well I'll first check out all different vocations when I tune in on friday :D

That won't be fair to the casuals!

Believe me there will def. be bigger guild's then Otland guild ^^, We just need a guild for our lovely community! If anyone is down I can supply a TS <3

Someone gonna stream while playing cause I can't play much the first few days and would be fun to see some gameplay? :p

I can't stream on my laptop at student home. And I got exams in the next 2 weeks so I'll only check out the different vocs, npcs and some areas. At the end of august I'll be home again with more time to play.

Bots are allowed, however Afk botting will not be tolerated, will first be a kick (warning) followed by a ban.

Reason bots are allowed for strictly manual/training is because this is something difficult to control. Many say "Bot detection system catch all botters blah blah" They're very dishonest.

The only botters I don't like is level 50+ noobs killing rotworms.
Basicly highlevels making it hard for me to level in low level area. So if you can ban those I'm fine with the rules :D

It's very hard to make a 100% botfree server, there are many different kind of bots, where would u draw the line?

Some servers actually have a great exp system to "counter" botters and you'll level a LOT faster while teamhunting or aoe manual. The team bonus exp helps the gainz ofc! & dungeon huntzzzzz :D

Similar idea we implemented, a huge part of the server is doing the daily dungeons. This is how you get the most progress. This cant be done with a bot :)

The bard is primarily a team vocation. They have some decent damage spells (Similar to that of druid) however they excel at healing and buffing. And trust me, the level 150 versions of all their buffs cannot be passed up in a group

Very hyped towards this, been following it for a while, too bad I didnt had the chance to join the beta. One note, on otservlist, it states the server has started already? A timer would look a bit more professional, right now people might think it's online already, seeing it's not and believing there are issues already :). Best of luck with the server! I'll be there as a bard ;)!

The bard is primarily a team vocation. They have some decent damage spells (Similar to that of druid) however they excel at healing and buffing. And trust me, the level 150 versions of all their buffs cannot be passed up in a group
Very hyped towards this, been following it for a while, too bad I didnt had the chance to join the beta. One note, on otservlist, it states the server has started already? A timer would look a bit more professional, right now people might think it's online already, seeing it's not and believing there are issues already :). Best of luck with the server! I'll be there as a bard ;)!

That was fixed. Otservlist guy f'd up

Online in next 2 days?
Make some countdown on webiste!

Added one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back