• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I dont really thing he did, but I guess ur right, so many things make up ur character it might have been that I have missed something.

Anyways ill be playing it round the clock aswell, and I really like posting suggestions and alot of those have been implemented in alot of the servers that i played, so u can expect some suggestions when i get another 3 weeks+ of playing haha

I dont really thing he did, but I guess ur right, so many things make up ur character it might have been that I have missed something.

Anyways ill be playing it round the clock aswell, and I really like posting suggestions and alot of those have been implemented in alot of the servers that i played, so u can expect some suggestions when i get another 3 weeks+ of playing haha
Yea, we've always been very open to player ideas, I think 30% of the ideas we do are actually originally player suggestions, feel free to post your ideas in our Idea Submission Channel in discord and a council member will forward your idea if its a well thought through and good one!

Yea, we've always been very open to player ideas, I think 30% of the ideas we do are actually originally player suggestions, feel free to post your ideas in our Idea Submission Channel in discord and a council member will forward your idea if its a well thought through and good one!
Any plans regarding new vocations?

It feels horrible to say but I made 5 chars and none of them feels like I came home, I like rangers but your current paladin feels super off(at the lower levels atleast)
might get better later but yeh thought i'd ask ^^

Dude why does my targeting keep bugging out and not targeting ffs, im gonna fucking break something its happening like 10 times a day ffs

Dude why does my targeting keep bugging out and not targeting ffs, im gonna fucking break something its happening like 10 times a day ffs
In discord announcements we posted that we released a new client build with this fixed

What does that even mean lol I have the new client and its not fixed

What does that even mean lol I have the new client and its not fixed
You downloaded the one we pushed after the patch one yesterday? If so then we will look into the cause, as i thought the release we pushed 5 mins after the patch fixed this.

Due to the recent influx of new players again, we will be releasing several videos that cover the basics of Archlight Online! Confused on Levels 1-1500? Where to start? We have uploaded the first video of our short series of - How To Play Archlight - Coming Soon: What To Do After Awakening Your Character, Crafting, Endgame Gearing and much more. First video found here

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first started playing this server i was mesmerized by all the content it had, but now I'm seeing all of that content maybe made it hard to balance some stuff out.

Specialization; It's a really cool feature of people trying to make a unique character, but to be honest, most of the specializationts have a stronger one. Why do u only see RAGE berserkers or demolition corsairs etc... Its actually 1 specialization and not two haha

Balance: I think u spent way to muuch time balancing the late game that ur early and mid game is rly fcked up. I'm just gonna say that im a 120 awake zerk with 120 points in resto, and SORCERERS AND ROGUES survive so much more than me. I can confirm for those two vocs because people that are weaker than me survived alot more( dont tell me its because of enchants or gems or shit cuz its not--- they didint have them)

HC's: HC dungeons are a great thing WHEN U HAVE 3,5k+ POWER. Like i never do dungeons with anyone except my real friends cuz they the only one who don't care about my power. If there wasn't for them I'd never do HC's until i got 3,5k+ power which is a hard thing to get when u awake immidiately. And i seen alot of ppl complaining about it.

My advice is to go through ur balance team or w/e and check this shit out. U can make HC's be soloable, but give more EXP/REWARDS when done with team(more players bigger exp).. Just make ppl be able to do everything SOLO and make TEAMPLAY be worth MORE, so the TEAMPLAY is not a MUST.

ALSO; ur reconnect script is buggy as hell, everytime i have a kick or smth, all of my clients debugg and its really really really starting to piss me off lol

When I first started playing this server i was mesmerized by all the content it had, but now I'm seeing all of that content maybe made it hard to balance some stuff out.

Specialization; It's a really cool feature of people trying to make a unique character, but to be honest, most of the specializationts have a stronger one. Why do u only see RAGE berserkers or demolition corsairs etc... Its actually 1 specialization and not two haha

Balance: I think u spent way to muuch time balancing the late game that ur early and mid game is rly fcked up. I'm just gonna say that im a 120 awake zerk with 120 points in resto, and SORCERERS AND ROGUES survive so much more than me. I can confirm for those two vocs because people that are weaker than me survived alot more( dont tell me its because of enchants or gems or shit cuz its not--- they didint have them)

HC's: HC dungeons are a great thing WHEN U HAVE 3,5k+ POWER. Like i never do dungeons with anyone except my real friends cuz they the only one who don't care about my power. If there wasn't for them I'd never do HC's until i got 3,5k+ power which is a hard thing to get when u awake immidiately. And i seen alot of ppl complaining about it.

My advice is to go through ur balance team or w/e and check this shit out. U can make HC's be soloable, but give more EXP/REWARDS when done with team(more players bigger exp).. Just make ppl be able to do everything SOLO and make TEAMPLAY be worth MORE, so the TEAMPLAY is not a MUST.

ALSO; ur reconnect script is buggy as hell, everytime i have a kick or smth, all of my clients debugg and its really really really starting to piss me off lol
I recommend you speak to the 10+ people who did the balancing, the way they do it, the hundred+ hours they do it. They test at 3 stages of the game, early/mid, high, and ultra lategame. They balance around all 3 aspects. I will say, we have spoken to dozens of people weekly, who simply dont know how to play their classes properly yet, we have even done experiments where an experienced player does a dual on their character against the voc (and player) they said was broken, and absolutely destroying them. Archlight isn't easy, it's meant to be difficult to learn and master, many, and i mean many, of our players have played for 3 years now.

Have patience, a level 30 Paladin in WoW is pretty OP against a level 30 Warrior as well.

Ur giving me such "political" answers but okey. If it continues ill just quit anyway

Ur giving me such "political" answers but okey. If it continues ill just quit anyway
I'm giving you the answer I give everyone :p bard wasn't changed for months, everyone said it was one of the worst classes, then two players played bard one era, and we had to nerf it as they found a proper way to play it and actually deal ungodly DPS.

yeh im quiting on this server for sure, I can't even do HC's with people and I have 125 stats in resto and 80 in vit. If 3 mobs attack me I die. I heal 10k with exura ico(plus all my regen) and I have 220k hp. nice balance dude

yeh im quiting on this server for sure, I can't even do HC's with people and I have 125 stats in resto and 80 in vit. If 3 mobs attack me I die. I heal 10k with exura ico(plus all my regen) and I have 220k hp. nice balance dude
Okay best of luck on whatever server you choose to play on next <3

And our second video is now live! What to do once you're awakened!

Forgotten Islands Expansion - Patch 12.0.0 + New Client Build
Contents
Easter Event Over, Replaced with Catchup Pouches (Ingame Only)
Daily Login Bonus
Character Progression Expanded
Feats
Activatable Trinkets
Power Scaling Rifts
Buy Archlight Keys with In-Game Gold
Vitality + Intelligence boosted 20%
New Client + Website Background
Easter Event Over, Catchup Mechanic Remains!
As many of you have noticed, we have had a massive influx of new players and returning players over the past 2 weeks, we attribute alot of this to our easter catchup mechanics, but also to our referral system (which has been a massive success!). We are extremely excited about this, as our community has been growing rampantly the last 2 weeks. We want to keep this catchup mechanic available, so new players are not 2 full months behind and the idea of even being involved in late game quests is a pipe dream. So we have replaced the easter eggs with simply catchup pouches. These still have the exact same rewards, just removing the easter egg sprite from it. The Easter Bunny however will be saying farewell.. for now.
Daily Login Bonus
Daily Login Bonus? Consecutive Day Login Bonus? I think so! We are bringing in a new feature to Archlight to further help the more casual player, but also all players on Archlight! Now, every 24 hours (resetting at 00:00 CEST) you will be able to redeem 2 different bonuses, the first being a 100% experience bonus to killing creatures for 1 hour, the second being 100% bonus experience to the next 6 dungeon chests you open! Additionally... every consecutive day you redeem these bonuses the next day your bonus will be 10% bigger (to a total of 100% additional bonus/10 days). Once on the 10th day, the bonus will remain at an additional 100% as long as you dont miss a day. You can redeem this bonus by simply clicking the icon on the top left part of your client.
Forgotten Islands Character Progression Expanded!
flamingaxe.gif
150.png
151.png
153.png
flamingwand.gif
Stat Limit Increased to 120!
Weapon and Armor Limit Increased to +50!
Tier 2 Soul Rune + Tier 4 Rune Emblem available from Forgotten Islands Content
4 New Sets of Equipment Added to Forgotten Islands (3 Dropped from Open World Boss Raids).
Feats and Feat Quests will be added within the next few days (Reloaded in), be prepared to choose your allegiance between Order and Chaos.
Things to be added soon to Forgotten Islands
World Boss Raids - With their own dropped equipment sets
Additional recipes to top tier crafting for all professions
Rough Water Fishing
Lumberjacking + Woodworking Professions
Activatable Trinkets
We will be adding 5 new Trinkets to Archlight, these will be obtained as a promo gift. You will receive 6 Trinket Tokens free from any 159.99 Archlight Coin Bundle donation, and 3 Trinket Tokens for any 79.99 Archlight Coin Bundle donation. All trinkets can be purchased from the top floor of the depot for 4 Trinket Tokens.
When a trinket is on cooldown, it cannot be moved out of your trinket slot, however it will still have the passive bonus active.
When you use the active bonus of a trinket, the passive bonus will be overlapped by the active bonus until the active bonus expires.
Trinkets are Soulbound.
All Trinkets have a 5 minute cooldown.
The following 5 Trinkets will be available come tomorrow's expansion launch.
trinket1.gif
Fountain of Life Trinket
Passive Benefit: +2%/+2% Hp/Mana per Tick
Activated Benefit: +4%/+4% Hp/Mana per tick for 15 seconds
trinket2.gif

Spiritseer Trinket
Passive Benefit: -10% Spell Cooldown
Activated Benefit: -20% Spell Cooldown for 30 seconds
trinket3.gif
Forgestone Trinket
Passive Benefit: +8% Resistance
Activated Benefit: +12% Resistance, +150 Movement Speed for 15 seconds
trinket4.gif
Journeymans Trinket
Passive Benefit: -15% Energy used when gathering
Activated Benefit: +15% Crafting Experience Earned
trinket5.gif
Hunters Trinket
Passive Benefit: +10% Experience from Creatures / -5% Resistance
Activated Benefit: +15% Experience from Creatures / -10% Resistance for 30 seconds
Power Scaling Rifts
There are 4 tiers of rifts now, based on your Power Rating rather than your Awakening Level. Additionally, the strength, experience and rewards of rift creatures now scales based on the tier of rift.
Archlight Keys can now be purchased for ingame gold from the premium merchant for 4kk a key.
goldtokeys.png

The Max Health and Max Mana gained from Vitality and Intelligence has been increased by 20%
New ArchClient + Website Background
As many of you know, our talented illustrator Deriaz has been drawing a Dracona battle scene the past week for our client and website background, the illustration alone is finished, however animation will be added to it as well, for now, as just the illustration is done, just the still image will be added, the animated image will be added in the next client build :)
Misc
Creating cards no longer requires soul
Spell Cooldown Mechanic Added
Berserker, Monk and Rogue soul rune now properly scale off runemastery

orayjoining.png

We are very excited to announce the Archlight Team will be working with Oray Studios moving forward on producing high quality and timely pixel art!

Oray Studios have a very large portfolio of high quality work for dozens of projects in the past. We have a long term agreement with them and are very excited for the increased amount of new creatures, equipment and now spell animations that we will be releasing in the very near future.
orayimage1.png

We do want to thank you guys the players, especially the massive amount of referrals that have been made and huge influx of new players over the past 2 weeks. The growth has been truly overwhelming in the best way possible. We are so excited that 2 months in our player base is stronger than launch (and has grown every single day since the easter catch-up mechanic was introduced, and more so once the referral system was also added). Additionally, thank you so much for your support donation wise as well, as this has allowed us to further re-invest into Archlight, by adding on an actual studio team, and allowing us to grow at an even faster pace than we have over the past year.
Orayimage2.gif

Now, Oray Studios joining does not mean that Erick, Mikas, or others wont be spriting for us anymore, these guys are very talented artists who we love working with, however, at times they can be rather untimely, sometimes taking a long time to complete certain assets or sprites that we need (also very much limiting the potential amount of sprites, new creautres, new items, new armors, new weapons, spell animations, outfits, everything!) that we could be releasing, simply due to the fact that, well, they have lives, they're not robots. We have always given them as much work as they want and will continue to do so, as they really are exceptionally talented artists that the community has grown to love. We interviewed over 50 pixel artists and pixel art groups, and we feel Oray Studios are ambitious and will be a great fit for Archlight :)

Macro'ing/External Software Policy

From today forward, we will be enforcing a strict no strike policy to using Macro's or External Software to play Archlight.

How will this be enforced?
The only proper way to enforce something like this, to ensure innocent people arn't targetted or banned, is by doing actual manual checks, this will be done by staff (primarily myself and finkelz) and often based on reports, however we will also be actively checking suspicious situations and people (especially if they've been reported before but not caught).

What will be the punishment if caught?
Minimum 1 week ban, most situations 2 week. If caught a second time, it will be simply a permanent ban.​

Most Unique Logins Ever + Living Archlight Tokens vs Promotion Tokens

We have been getting spammed constantly by existing, but primarily the massive new population of players, about not being able to access past promotions from before they started, for any of you who dont know, our #1 goal is to create and develop content and facilitate our growing new player community to ensure we never have a new Era again. So far, over 2 months, we're crushing that, hitting new peaks of most unique logins ever to Archlight. Today we broke our most unique logins in the 3 year History of Archlight, by alot... The Image below is our current 9 weeks, compared to last Era's first 9 weeks, this is without a doubt, extremely motivating and exciting! Let's keep growing, at an even faster rate!We will be introducing a new system to how promotion tokens and promo's work. From now on, we will be having 2 types of tokens. 1 Being the traditional Promotion Tokens, these will be used in the same manner they are now, however, you will no longer receive them on donation, as they we're never meant to be given WITH a promo as well, they we're meant to only be given in replacement of the a promo. Finally we are updating that. Cosmetic Tokens you will still however receive :)
UniqueDailyLogins2.png

Instead, now you will receive Living Archlight Tokens. These tokens will be used at a different NPC, on the third floor of the depot. This NPC will sell the most recent promotion items (usually dating about 2-3 promotions back). After this, those promotion items will "retire" to the normal promotion token exchanger and be available by him.

Currently, the Living Token Exchanger will sell The Trinkets, The Backpacks, and the Valentine's Relic + Companions.

Additionally! No Ping Partnership - Get ready for a MASSIVE influx of more new players the next 7 days~
We have officially signed an agreement with NoPing in where we will be doing a mutual referral system with eachother, what this means is instead of either side receiving money for publicity, we will instead be advertising NoPing to our playerbase, and in return, they will also be advertising us to their facebook group of over 110,000 users, and massive Tibia/OT following. So be ready, for another wave of new players.

april11th.png

We will be doing a Developers Livestream Tomorrow at 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST / 20:00 CEST
Tune in to ask us questions about Archlight! Additionally, we will be giving away 10 bundles of 500 Archlight Coins!
Where: Twitch
When: 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST / 20:00 CEST

Back