• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Who said you couldn't get this in-game?

Did you play the beta? or you literally just here to try and rev people up?
Not concerned about the description of most items, but I did recall MysteriousDot said nerfs were implemented in the gearpart of the donations and that you would adjust the descriptions before launch. I could be wrong tough. But I cant seem to find the reply in the forum anymore. Still, best of luck, donations or not, me and 2 friends will be ready with our skypecall to have some fun in here :D.

haha well I agree xD (started in beta)

The new age TERA can't compare to the old TERA ;)

Still when you look over all the changes and play with friends, you can still have A LOT of fun!

They made it much more casual.

But it's still a great game. Only other mmo that absorbed me like tibia did :)

ok thanks for the quick reply you really do care about your ot if your this cooperative.

I try to respond to every pm I can :)

oh btw what regen are soft boots on your ot? cause im deciding between prismatic boots and soft boots

Lmao when Tera and Aion are matched up against tibia, even better vs a tibia private server.

This thread is becoming more and more fun to read. Keep the humour up guys!

Hmm there are quite some servers that survive offering almost only 'cosmetics' in itemshop. Let's have a look on the more recent custom ots like: ruthlesschaos, ascalon, ... : they all have a nice balanced & fair shopsystem and survive.

I agree that only the mount's,misc, & addon's page is more than enough, unless you are planning to make some big profit moneyz (which is ofc understandable)

Can someone define p2w again, cuz maybe I'm just wrong :D

Here we got someone with a clue ^

Ascalon was a server Fare was losing cash on.. The donatin shop was used by 10 players orso which equals 2 months of Dedicated server. In the first place Ascalon never lasted long..
Sir Knighter is looking for a balance between P2w and non-donators so the server can stay live for a long time. I don't see a problem with the shop.

Actually why is guardian gear giving more mana regen? I want that on berserker too. Give me less skill and more mana regen please.

This is a private server, not a AAA MMORPG. And none of those games you listed sell EXP Scrolls or Item Gear in their cash shops. They sell cosmetic items like mounts and costumes. Costumes that don't give any stats to your character.

Verdin Amulet V Gives 100% exp boost in aion.. Where the f**k did you hear that Aion wasn't pay 2 win?`I got 6 maxed out characters on aion, all players say the shop is p2w.
They are selling Gold Pack that is basicly the full game. You have to pay to trade dude.. My friend can't lend me some pots dude! Think about that.
They are selling enchantment stones worth millions of kinah in their shops. I hear NA is even worse than EU. R.I.P NA in that case.

Tera not pay 2 win? LOOL? First of all the mount you get ingame is sh*t compared to the fastest mount in shop.. Movement is alot in Tera, doesn't take you 30 minutes to go to the end of map. Time = Money.
True you get better mounts than the trash you get in lumber town lategame. But at that point its too late for a decent mount. Heck people use mounts in Isle of Dawn (rookgard) on Tera that is from shop.
Not to mention you don't need to take the pegasus for 10 minutes when you can buy a journal and get anywhere for free (rl cash).

This is a private server not a AAA MMORPG? You realize he has to pay 80 euro to give you a "lagfree" 24/7 server? Just like any of your AAA MMORPGs

PS. K I'm done editing now.

Last edited:
I really think he needs to change the items in the shop. Yeah, they're pricey which means not EVERYONE will buy them but if you spend 22$ you can be unstoppable and just level all day. I agree with disabling the shop for 2-3 days as @mich3208 said. Probably the best idea.

@ people starting, anyone who knows me knows i'm always a druid.. but i'm starting as a berzerker here to be able to help people. Made a sorc for when I get bored of zerker. PM me if you're tryna hunt in the start

I think too much people forget how much people are working for companies that develop games. They need an income, the fact that they can become huge powerhouses and generate profit with just a balanced cash shop makes me pose questions to the fairness of the shop of a tibia ot server xd

And yes a lvl req on the items would atleast balance the OP shop a small bit.

If u were smart u put 2 sets of gear in the shop, starter gear and a bit more advanced gear. (people will buy more and u'll profit more and keep a broad public happy)
popoppoppo

I think too much people forget how much people are working for companies that develop games. They need an income, the fact that they can become huge powerhouses and generate profit with just a balanced cash shop makes me pose questions to the fairness of the shop of a tibia ot server xd

And yes a lvl req on the items would atleast balance the OP shop a small bit.

If u were smart u put 2 sets of gear in the shop, starter gear and a bit more advanced gear. (people will buy more and u'll profit more and keep a broad public happy)
popoppoppo

Yeah like I said, I understand he needs money to do the hosting and shit but this is a custom OT that @HalfAway would most likely host for free. If he's not busy anyway. Either way, donation items SHOULDN'T be endgame items, they should be like -2 tiers down to ensure the fairness of them. It just looks like it's all about money now - and I know that's not the case because I tested and helped with suggestions. Ultimately, the shop needs to be changed. Coulda been doing it the last few hours people were asking but now people are going to buy sets (since they use their parents money) and just setup bots and go do whatever. I got an apartment, a dog, and a girlfriend I have to tend to. I can't spend money on an OT while my bills are due, sorry.

Yeah like I said, I understand he needs money to do the hosting and shit but this is a custom OT that @HalfAway would most likely host for free. If he's not busy anyway. Either way, donation items SHOULDN'T be endgame items, they should be like -2 tiers down to ensure the fairness of them. It just looks like it's all about money now - and I know that's not the case because I tested and helped with suggestions. Ultimately, the shop needs to be changed. Coulda been doing it the last few hours people were asking but now people are going to buy sets (since they use their parents money) and just setup bots and go do whatever. I got an apartment, a dog, and a girlfriend I have to tend to. I can't spend money on an OT while my bills are due, sorry.

I was just referring to some ppl saying games like Tera need a 'diverse' itemshop. Btw they have a minimal itemshop.

This is a private tibia server, ofc it needs a lot LESS income (even to make profit). Still it doesn't seem the case here since the itemshop looks pretty OP. They could have made a smarter more balanced itemshop and still have the same income :)

I'm just going to counter your whole comment with 1 simple question.
Have you played the endgame on Archlight?

Back