• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
i hate how all sorc spells have a cooldown, even if use for example all my spells (ue, wave, mas strike, max strike, the custom strike, and the exevo en vis spell) I still have to resort to spamming a normal strike spell like exori vis because everything else is on cooldown but since i have to use those bad spells it ends up just better for me spamming sds. and I cant spam sds during the cooldowns because then I wont have mana to use any of the stronger spells when they are up. i also have to use so many hotkeys just to use my spells optimally. it would be really cool if you could atleast add one new spell that doesnt have a long cooldown or removing the cooldown on for example exori gran vis etc.

I wish I would have captured video of me solo healing Xemos as he tanked and dps'd The Old Widow. So much fun :)

I feel the spawns are too small, even when ur hunting with 2-3 in one spawn you have to wait for the respawn. Yeah and when there's 6+ people the whole spawn is fckd.

Also it's not funny to get oneshot by donors ("he said, can't beat my full donor noob") on lvl 80 that want to keep their spawn clean.

Looking forward to my first dungeon :p

Last edited:
I feel the spawns are too small, even when ur hunting with 2-3 in one spawn you have to wait for the respawn. Yeah and when there's 6+ people the whole spawn is fckd.

Also it's not funny to get oneshot by donors ("he said, can't beat my full donor noob") on lvl 80 that want to keep their spawn clean.

Looking forward to my first dungeon :p
Yeah if you read the other posts that have been made, this issue has been addressed and we are working on making much more spawns / extending current ones.

Hopefully you can add war system for our guild can war against others without RS risk
Good idea, might play with this a bit

Sorry for double post but an arena that we can dual each other would be pretty kool to

Im not entirely sure about this server.
As most of the people i just toddled in and checked their shop first, which sells the currency, cc , Amazing gear, and Experience scrolls.

This just feels like a moneywell. Enjoy ur stay anyways.

Is this a Evo server??
it's a custom map but it's the evo type of server, definitely not rpg.

@topic:
Well, after playing a while the server seems fun but it's ridiculously p2w and unbalanced, berserkers are so op atm that I can't understand what were you guys doing during beta (everyone played berserker or what?).

Back