• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Would not recommend.

It is basically a teleport server with barely any spawns, overpowered donations and unbalanced classes
Overpowered donations? Its about the way you use what is given to you. A giant sword can compare to the donation weapon.

Unbalanced vocs? Well they are getting balance changes, something is changing all the time and mind you zerks was nerfed alot.

enough spawns honestly.. Its a team based server. With a couple of people you can level super fast and do a very big spawn. I was here since the minute server launched and I never tought it was less spawns.

Man what is this lagggggggg? So far I died 5x cuz of kick, it's almost like cip ...

For the rest I like the server (if no laggs), but I wanna see more bigggggg spawns to hunt with my 7 man exp team.

Man what is this lagggggggg? So far I died 5x cuz of kick, it's almost like cip ...

For the rest I like the server (if no laggs), but I wanna see more bigggggg spawns to hunt with my 7 man exp team.

Ddos.

Were moving to a stronger dedi

7 people for exp lmfao

Last edited:
Would not recommend.

It is basically a teleport server with barely any spawns, overpowered donations and unbalanced classes

Firstly i thinked too, that i based teleport so it's bad. But there teleports keeping this server fun.

About unbalanced, yee it's fking anoying when you max hit 400 is and 20 lvl above your, hits are 1000 becouse he use donator items...

"moving servers"? Does that explain why archlightonline.com has 150+ online while 17~ has 130? Are you using fake characters? :rolleyes:

UFB8FD6.jpg

NlejczO.jpg

"moving servers"? Does that explain why archlightonline.com has 150+ online while 17~ has 130? Are you using fake characters? :rolleyes:

UFB8FD6.jpg

NlejczO.jpg
The amount of players ONLINE is stored in players_online, and I made a live export from the database when it was 134 players online.
The real database will be exported once the server is offline so all items can be saved..

Gosh..

UFB8FD6.jpg

NlejczO.jpg

Thats a pretty silly comment.... Its cause one is using the Test database from this morning.

Please dont post accusations like this when you dont understand

The server is not bad at all, just the lag, You defending pricing and item's in shop as if you had a MEGAHOST, turn's out you had a VPS :p

Mistakes were made, but you are correcting them now, and rebalancing classes, I like it.

Otland Guild TeamHunting~

4abd2355aacb853b3919d244bf472904.png

The server is not bad at all, just the lag, You defending pricing and item's in shop as if you had a MEGAHOST, turn's out you had a VPS :p

Mistakes were made, but you are correcting them now, and rebalancing classes, I like it.

Otland Guild TeamHunting~

4abd2355aacb853b3919d244bf472904.png

I was misslead on some things. Halfaway is doing his best to move it all to a stronger stable server for us.

Starting Sunday evening :) Is there an Otand guild yet?

Back