• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I think guardians deserve to get more hp since they're the tanks.

Zerkers get more dmg from two handers, Guardians should get a small hp% bonus on their shields. Or give them a spell to raise their hp.

It's kinda irritating, guardian hits almost nothing in pvp and dies faster than a zerk...

I think guardians deserve to get more hp since they're the tanks.

Zerkers get more dmg from two handers, Guardians should get a small hp% bonus on their shields. Or give them a spell to raise their hp.

It's kinda irritating, guardian hits almost nothing in pvp and dies faster than a zerk...
High level zerks are changing into guardians. Guardians are more tanky than zerks.

High level zerks are changing into guardians. Guardians are more tanky than zerks.

Also in pvp?
Cuz I saw this zerker hitting 900+ on guardian with protector spell...

Btw I don't play guardian, I'm just telling what I feel and see :p

can someone tell me why donator mage set has a bonus of +40 mlvl ? (+ extra regen stats, %resis, ... etc etc)

I can get only +9 and am lvl 170 ....

one thing that you shoud look into is exp rate with parties and without

having tried like every possible hunt place i can't break 13kk exph solo but with a big party i will have 40kk exph, now teamhunting is fine but when it's so much better than hunting solo i believe there is an issue

i mean just loook at highscores, none of those ppl has lvld solo maybe xemos did up to 180 but the rest is teamhunt

If you find 1 vocation of each, and teamhunt you will be suprised at how much exp/hr you can get! Try it out, search for people! :)

PS I hunted solo to 145~ !! >:)

PS!! Is there a way to limit how many player's can play on the same IP? ... because what I'm seeing a lot of, including from myself, is MC'ing couple characters on same account & getting skills + archlight tokens, the feature seem's broken atm.

Maybe add level limit to who can get the archlight tokens? like PVP lvl or higher? Not sure, but pretty sure you guys can brainstorm that :)

one thing that you shoud look into is exp rate with parties and without

having tried like every possible hunt place i can't break 13kk exph solo but with a big party i will have 40kk exph, now teamhunting is fine but when it's so much better than hunting solo i believe there is an issue

i mean just loook at highscores, none of those ppl has lvld solo maybe xemos did up to 180 but the rest is teamhunt
This is already noted, and it is going to be changed once @Sir Knighter wakes up and gets online.

It's kinda funny u gonna lower exp rate or party exp rate now when like 20 ppl reached 150+

I'm working this weekend in hospital, I can start exping on monday. Yeah let's make lvling harder now we are high lvl...
GG fair server men

It's kinda funny u gonna lower exp rate or party exp rate now when like 20 ppl reached 150+

I'm working this weekend in hospital, I can start exping on monday. Yeah let's make lvling harder now we are high lvl...
GG fair server men

I went ahead and reported you for constant bashing, of a thread.. every single post you have here is very negative and is becoming very annoying to see lol

Also in pvp?
Cuz I saw this zerker hitting 900+ on guardian with protector spell...

Btw I don't play guardian, I'm just telling what I feel and see :p
It's because people who pay get advantage. If there wasn't such items and upgrading stones in donation shop you wouln't encounter zerk hitting that much.

It's because people who pay get advantage. If there wasn't such items and upgrading stones in donation shop you wouln't encounter zerk hitting that much.
They are getting nerfd so much in this update it will be much more fair

Back