• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
This is already noted, and it is going to be changed once @Sir Knighter wakes up and gets online.
I don't think it should be changed but the amount of people in a party changed. Party system works how it should if you change it nobody will hunt together. Also that is a lie I hunted solo and was gaining 40kk/hr so just learn where to hunt. @ItWasAllMe

This is sad.

Top 40, 3 sorcerers, 1 of them doesnt even play anymore.
The 2 bomb spells (utori bomb flam/vis) are bugged and dont scale.
Sd's as a lvl 200 with ml 84 hit 215-330.. meanwhile lvl 130 archers hitting 700+ ez pz per turn on PVP.

When will you guys stop balancing shit around the donation items? u expect every mage to buy full donor set to get the +40ml bonus just to do AVERAGE damage?
Fuck this server honestly. Instead of focusing on adding skull remover to the shop or doing dumb promotions to make people donate you should focus on fixing vocations. Pretty sure you've made enough money to support the server for the next 4+ months in these 2 days with a broken server, how about you actually fix shit now?

Edit: Oh and wheres the teaser about new spawns and shit that was spoken about the first day?

Fix the balance instead this:
whgm8l.jpg

whgm8l.jpg
CASH GRAB BOYYSSS
FILL YOUR POCKETS WITH MONEY.

Vocations unbalanced? Np add premium training area
Lack of spawns? Np add more premium features
Dungeons been closed for like 24h? Np lets make a sale where u buy 260 points and u get in a lottery

The day ceejzor and his guild loses realises that the server is complete shit is the day it'll die, just saying.

whgm8l.jpg
Yes, this server is losing the credibility it build in their discussionthread. It has become a P2W server, so much is clear. The fact they seem to be valueing random stuff like what just has been quoted here above, gameplay bugs that can be quite irritating let's not say devestating towards some classes, shows no respect to any other opinions.

If there's one word I've heard way too much already, it's "soon"...

Yes, this server is losing the credibility it build in their discussionthread. It has become a P2W server, so much is clear. The fact they seem to be valueing random stuff like what just has been quoted here above, gameplay bugs that can be quite irritating let's not say devestating towards some classes, shows no respect to any other opinions.

If there's one word I've heard way too much already, it's "soon"...

Insanely busy. and our main scripters pet died. so yes we havn't been able to fix some things as fast as we'd like cause unfortunatly pet issues come first.

Its still 136.. It didnt affect me. Now please tell me how mad you are? xD
Doesn't matter if it's in effect yet lmfao... Once it is you will be balanced more and less of a cocky fuck who thinks just because they are broken you can 1 hit people.

Insanely busy. and our main scripters pet died. so yes we havn't been able to fix some things as fast as we'd like cause unfortunatly pet issues come first.
Start fixing things instead of removing infernal bolts from token npc and adding them to donor shop. Sorry but it's more p2w with each day.

This server is silly - p2w with unballanced classes (Berserkers are privileged). Guardians and Bards cannot play solo, while berserkers getting buffed all the time - for example

2lj2ma8.png

What the hell? You are giving bread and butter spell from guardians to berserkers? What is wrong with you?
Berserkers have best damage + tank spell.

What was beta tests for ?
No quests for low levels, there are only few for high levels.
There are so many bugs, for example you can kill afk player who is training on trainers, or level gates does not work
And the biggest one - party of 5 people get the same exp as party of 100 people, which means half of server can create a party and still they gain same exp, but 100x faster.
And it's only tip of the iceberg.

You should fix the bugs and balance classes + donate shop, wipe the server and start it again.
2yn338z.png

Peace

Last edited:
What I'm worried about is this server economy. Apparently the 100 lvl gate in depot was bugged since today and people abused it to get free exp scrolls with 8 lvl chars. Today the infernal bolts and crystalline arrows were moved from in-game shop to donor shop and became infinite, so everyone who bought lots of those earlier can make really good profit by selling them now. IMO changes/bugs like that should've been fixed in beta, not after the release.

Massive team attempting to be first team to beat the Ramparts Zone 1

pcSRTLM.jpg

What I'm worried about is this server economy. Apparently the 100 lvl gate in depot was bugged since today and people abused it to get free exp scrolls with 8 lvl chars. Today the infernal bolts and crystalline arrows were moved from in-game shop to donor shop and became infinite, so everyone who bought lots of those earlier can make really good profit by selling them now. IMO changes/bugs like that should've been fixed in beta, not after the release.
Completely right, this opening should be considered the open beta till next week, so they can find all the possible bugs and wipe the server after. Too many bugs have been abused already, and some might still be abused if they're not known to public. I still wonder what they were doing during beta, but for now the server is not ready to play.

Btw the server is a lot of fun to play, but the imbalance of certain things just makes it awful.

The one thing that stands out is the itemshop, in all my time on ots I've almost never seen a more OP itemshop. This one has it all: regen items, dmg reduction items, crazy atk bonusses, +40 mlvl for a mage set (WTF, the most I've seen on certain ots was +10 mlvl more than the normal sets ingame and ppl called that OP xd), ...

People here have told you, there would have been more than enough money income with mount /addon/misc / gold account tab....

Secondly gear progress is rlly awful too, non-donors are running around with crown legs / full plate / dsm @ lvl 150+
Getting 25 omegarare dungeon tokens to get something better is just not enough lol.
On real tibia you can join warzones to get prismatic gear, later you can get ornate. Here there's no room to improve your gear.

Thanks for your attention

Back