• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Are you going to address the Pay to Win concerns about your donations?

We have and are, I suggest you reading posts on this thread first. Cause we have addressed it multiple times and already said we are adjusting them. Reading is power.

Also side note: you really dont have to play, I know you from long time ago, I wont be devastated if you dont play trust me :p

We have and are, I suggest you reading posts on this thread first. Cause we have addressed it multiple times and already said we are adjusting them. Reading is power.

Also side note: you really dont have to play, I know you from long time ago, I wont be devastated if you dont play trust me :p

The attitude isn't necessary, because I wasn't going to rummage through 180 posts just to see. It's good to know this is being addressed.

Honestly a Mid Tier set would work just the same for building your investment back up. Because people will pay for a set even if it isnt the best from the start to get them rolling. and Most of your income will come from the Misc items anyway such as Gold Accounts. All endgame stats or near endgame stat gear should only come from ingame which will give every1 the rpg feel they want. And the Mid Tier sets from donation will still give people who donate a jump in the game because honestly most people will donate right when they start and the people who will constantly donate over and over wont be buying sets but upgrade stones and junk for their sets in game

Honestly a Mid Tier set would work just the same for building your investment back up. Because people will pay for a set even if it isnt the best from the start to get them rolling. and Most of your income will come from the Misc items anyway such as Gold Accounts. All endgame stats or near endgame stat gear should only come from ingame which will give every1 the rpg feel they want. And the Mid Tier sets from donation will still give people who donate a jump in the game because honestly most people will donate right when they start and the people who will constantly donate over and over wont be buying sets but upgrade stones and junk for their sets in game

Thank you, informative post.

Appreciate this

I'd also take a look at your pricing. To get lifetime subscription it's about $91 USD, and yes, I know that is its own bonus but that's still a lot of money for someone to toss at a private server.

Gonna play the server no matter what but just going throw out my opinion's and have them be heard! If ya choose to do anything with em thats fine, if not thats also fine.

Item's.. the set's you can buy are a turn off, It reminds me of Neverwinter(prolly noone played) That if ya donate at the start that gear is gonna last you super long & keep you above everyone else for quite a bit without the need to even grind monsters or do quest. - OPINION

The mount's,misc, & addon's page would of been good enough for a RPG server, But I think I can see you are just trying to protect your investment and make money back.. Which I really think you could even have profit w/Server cost with just those 3 donation tabs(mount,misc,addons).

I haven't been interested in a server on Otland in at least 3~ year's ever since Necronia.. this one looks promising so, will play regardless of what you choose to do! But few hour's till launch!

so opinions aside!

LETS HAVE A GREAT LAUNCH GUYS! :) <3

I'd also take a look at your pricing. To get lifetime subscription it's about $91 USD, and yes, I know that is its own bonus but that's still a lot of money for someone to toss at a private server.

It's not 91 USD. its about 30 euros. You did not factor in the bonus. 30 euros is about 35 USD. Reading is power

It's not 91 USD. its about 30 euros. You did not factor in the bonus. 30 euros is about 35 USD. Reading is power

Do you have a signature on your texts?

Okay everyone im off to bed so I can get sleep for the launch tomorrow, hope to see you all there

Thanks for the support and feedback everyone, will be on 2 hours before launch.

Everyone stop complaining about the donation items. For the last time, better items are obtainable ingame so please end it. I've already gone through and balanced out the sets with @Sir Knighter so just cut it out and all just get excited for the fun that this OT brings.

There might be better items obtainable ingame, but as said before those won't be obtained on the first day. Why is it that you're not allowing people to complain/discuss certain things they do not agree with? The items in the donor shop give a huge advantage to anyone that has cash to spend, especially since there's no level requirement to the items at all.

Besides the sets there's a stamina refill as kamilcioo mentioned. Any fair player would not ever have to use a stamina refiller, so all this does is help the botters on this server get a greater advantage. (I know you said you'd be looking out for afk botters, but there's no way you'll ever catch all of them, especially if you allow botting while at the computer (hello alarms, 2nd screens etc.)).

I mean apart from the stamina refiller everything in this misc. section of the donations looks good, I just feel like the sets will give a way too big advantage to anyone in the beginning. If you don't want to discuss that it's fine, it's just my 2 cents about the current situation.

Oh and the shopbutton for Berserker is misspelled as Beskerker atm. :^)

There might be better items obtainable ingame, but as said before those won't be obtained on the first day. Why is it that you're not allowing people to complain/discuss certain things they do not agree with? The items in the donor shop give a huge advantage to anyone that has cash to spend, especially since there's no level requirement to the items at all.

Besides the sets there's a stamina refill as kamilcioo mentioned. Any fair player would not ever have to use a stamina refiller, so all this does is help the botters on this server get a greater advantage. (I know you said you'd be looking out for afk botters, but there's no way you'll ever catch all of them, especially if you allow botting while at the computer (hello alarms, 2nd screens etc.)).

I mean apart from the stamina refiller everything in this misc. section of the donations looks good, I just feel like the sets will give a way too big advantage to anyone in the beginning. If you don't want to discuss that it's fine, it's just my 2 cents about the current situation.

Oh and the shopbutton for Berserker is misspelled as Beskerker atm. :^)
I'm more than happy to discuss it. As I said PM me and we can talk. That way it's easier to discuss without people just randomly attacking at the idea.
The new changes to the set hasn't gone in yet as @Sir Knighter got off early to get prepared for the launch tomorrow. So just wait.
He knows of many misspelling mistakes that have been made and is on his list don't worry. We got everything sorted and will be fixed/implemented before the launch

At first I've thought that it'll be rpg server. To my surprise it turned out to be tp server with donation shop. Anyway, I'll try it and give some feedback later. GL & HF.

A reminder to anyone who has logged on before the launch time, if you have gained any experience over 4200 points, your character will be deleted.

I really don't get why some people are making such a fuss about the donation shop now. You can't obtain equip of equal stats to the donator equip on the first day? What time investment is it when you are refering to "first day"? I haven't played this ots yet but we all know @Sir Knighter has put a tremendous amount of time and work in this project so why not have some faith in this? I'm sure you will be able to catch up to the donators soon enough :) And if you can't catch on to the donators within the first few days so be it?! That's what donations are for. Being attractive to the players to ensure a long runtime for the server. And I honestly can't see why a donator would skip much content ashe certainly would miss out on something. Ever sjnce donations have been intodruced their goal was to add means of comfort to the donators which a decent start gear also is. You can eventually overcome it by playing normally. Its not the best but a good start. Thats all there is to it. So stop those discussions and lets cheer for the launch :)

I really don't get why some people are making such a fuss about the donation shop now. You can't obtain equip of equal stats to the donator equip on the first day? What time investment is it when you are refering to "first day"? I haven't played this ots yet but we all know @Sir Knighter has put a tremendous amount of time and work in this project so why not have some faith in this? I'm sure you will be able to catch up to the donators soon enough :) And if you can't catch on to the donators within the first few days so be it?! That's what donations are for. Being attractive to the players to ensure a long runtime for the server. And I honestly can't see why a donator would skip much content ashe certainly would miss out on something. Ever sjnce donations have been intodruced their goal was to add means of comfort to the donators which a decent start gear also is. You can eventually overcome it by playing normally. Its not the best but a good start. Thats all there is to it. So stop those discussions and lets cheer for the launch :)
Well said sir!

Back