• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'm just going to counter your whole comment with 1 simple question.
Have you played the endgame on Archlight?

Does that matter? Because knighter said before (you can find the post) you can get an item obtainable ingame with -2 atk from the donor weapons. That's it. I tested the beta at around level 150 or so, endgame no. I don't know why y'all gettin mad tryna defend yourself when there's another 200~ people saying the same thing. 200 ppl being wrong about shop > stubbornness.

Also, debugged when logging in.

140 online in 15 mins, thanks guys! keep it up <3

There will be some lag as many are logging in at once, it will settle

no lags for me

11:23 New record: 150 players are logged in.

OF8GZYz.jpg

This is a private server, not a AAA MMORPG. And none of those games you listed sell EXP Scrolls or Item Gear in their cash shops. They sell cosmetic items like mounts and costumes. Costumes that don't give any stats to your character.
You do realize I was talking about a "similar system" in terms of subscription + shop. And all right there you go: Rift uses a subscription model in combination with selling equipment and alot more in their shops yet it is defined as one of the "fairest" MMOs. About your "it's a private server" statement: Did you read my previous post? People need to realize that nothing is really "free". Developing and maintaining a private server especially with all the custom things @Sir Knighter added (such as a whole custom map) require alot of effort and dedication. Additionally the fact that it is a multiplayer project implies that it needs to be hosted on a server which also costs a monthly fee. And here you are implying just because it is a private server people shouldn't be motivated to spend money on it? See it like this: It is something you enjoy. Something that costs the distributor quite some money to offer you this enjoyment. So why not pay for it? Support it? It's like you expect someone to spend alot of his time and effort aswell as a decent amount of money monthly, so YOU can enjoy your time. There is a gap between people who are only out for profit and ambitious developers like @Sir Knighter who just wants to run a cool custom ots, cover its hosting fees and maybe make some profit for his effort on the side. Then again if we were talking about a forced subscription model 2€/month would be all it takes to make up for the effort spent in the project + cover the monthly server fees + buying the devs a pizza within a few weeks :)

Lmao when Tera and Aion are matched up against tibia, even better vs a tibia private server.

This thread is becoming more and more fun to read. Keep the humour up guys!
They have one thing in common. They are all projects where someone has put hours of dedication and effort aswell as money into developing and maintaining those. This puts them together in one group: An online game project (no matter the size). Projects are meant to be efficient and continously developed. This takes time and costs money. It is only fair to expect the developers to make up a way how they want to cover their fees. How they do it is up to the developers. All the player gets to choose is wheter to play or not to play. The latter is best found out by playing :)

Last edited:
You do realize I was talking about a "similar system" in terms of subscription + shop. And all right there you go: Rift uses a subscription model in combination with selling equipment and alot more in their shops yet it is defined as one of the "fairest" MMOs. About your "it's a private server" statement: Did you read my previous post? People need to realize that nothing is really "free". Developing and maintaining a private server especially with all the custom things @Sir Knighter added (such as a whole custom map) require alot of effort and dedication. Additionally the fact that it is a multiplayer project implies that it needs to be hosted on a server which also costs a monthly fee. And here you are implying just because it is a private server people shouldn't be motivated to spend money on it? See it like this: It is something you enjoy. Something that costs the distributor quite some money to offer you this enjoyment. So why not pay for it? Support it? It's like you expect someone to spend alot of his time and effort aswell as a decent amount of money monthly, so YOU can enjoy your time. There is a gap between people who are only out for profit and ambitious developers like @Sir Knighter who just wants to run a cool custom ots, cover its hosting fees and maybe make some profit for his effort on the side. Then again if we were talking about a forced subscription model 2€/month would be all it takes to make up for the effort spent in the project + cover the monthly server fees + buying the devs a pizza within a few weeks :)

They have one thing in common. They are all projects where someone has put hours of dedication and effort aswell as money into developing and maintaining those. This puts them together in one group: An online game project (no matter the size). Projects are meant to be efficient and continously developed. This takes time and costs money. It is only fair to expect the developers to make up a way how they want to cover their fees. How they do it is up to the developers. All the player gets to choose is wheter to play or not to play. The latter is best found out by playing :)

bla bla

Well i'm sure in ur eyes all games are the same, even when u throw a ball outside, it's the same as counter strike (cuz it's also a game) and the same as tetris and football, someone invented the ball, tho trowing the ball is not the same as playing football you could also be playing basketball. And when I play football in my garden it's not the same as Messi who plays with the ball. Different leagues make big differences :)

So a cip tibia server is also different from a private tibia server. I hope you can see the difference? Let's put it simple for you, cip tibia = big = need much money, private ot = small = need less money ;)

You missed the point :)

hahahaha, well generalisation at his finest xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well i'm sure in ur eyes all games are the same, even when u throw a ball outside, it's the same as counter strike (cuz it's also a game) and the same as tetris and football, someone invented the ball, tho trowing the ball is not the same as playing football you could also be playing basketball. And when I play football in my garden it's not the same as Messi who plays with the ball. Different leagues make big differences :)

So a cip tibia server is also different from a private tibia server. I hope you can see the difference? Let's put it simple for you, cip tibia = big = need much money, private ot = small = need less money ;)

You missed the point, try again :)
A game is meant to entertain you. And these days we mostly have to pay for entertainment at some point^^
Cheers!

A game is meant to entertain you. And these days we mostly have to pay for entertainment at some point^^
Cheers!

Ofc we need to pay for entertainment

I don't know why u'd pay more for silver than for gold :)

Ciao ciao !

What da fuq is up with this lag. Probably one of the worst hosts I've seen for a serious server

Back