• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
The players of ArchlightOnline decided to try out the evil Demon Lord! Must say it went exactly as I thought, and was funny as hell to watch. Here are some screen shots

DpSMvxq.png
pyb5A1e.png

Cebl749.png
4vRper0.png

E49jUDt.png
MII7jWq.png

CmhX1Fu.png
JMJtA9y.png

vT8DboI.png
692MdRs.png

ae3ApKi.png
6D3y03T.png

Hey! Really enjoying this server so far, but I got one thing to say.

The tasks, killing 250 dragons for 175k XP only? cmon :p amp it up a little, or atleast give some useful reward. It's quite trash xD

Hey! Really enjoying this server so far, but I got one thing to say.

The tasks, killing 250 dragons for 175k XP only? cmon :p amp it up a little, or atleast give some useful reward. It's quite trash xD

Thank you we may balance this somewhat :D

Demon Lord OP :p

btw is there somewhere a list of commands?
(like how do we join the team/dungeon finder?)

First thoughts about the server, me and 2 friends joined in on serverstart and picked a diversity of classes. This sums up our experiences.
+ Beautiful mapping and active gamemasters trying to resolve everything in a blink.
+ Quite some features to keep yourself busy with.
+ A nice fishing system.
+ Crazy raids (as you can see above)

- The community is too big for the amount of maps, there is just not enough space and hunting spots to keep everyone busy.
- A pretty shaky start of the server, with some quick restarts and stuff, which seems to be fixed now. (could happen to everyone)
- A couple of quite important NPC's that contribute to the basics of RPG (which this server has partly been promoting for) being out of protectionzone. Been experiencing pvp while just trying to check info about how and where to collect addons, this is not-done.
- Donaters dominate early and midgame of this server. As a manual, non-donating player who respects everyone donating and contributing to a server, there's not a chance to enjoy this server at the current state. Running into spawns (which obviously are too small already) and getting 2/3-hitted by someone who obviously has spend money on the game (which is completely ok) leaves me speechless. I'm not saying that someone who doesnt contribute can get ahead of a donater, not saying they should. But the gab between the both seems too big at this point of the game to keep me interested.

Best of luck anyway with this project. Maybe future features will give me some courage to attempt this project once more.

Im having issues logging in , no idea why but it just stays saying "Your char list is loading"

Idk what im doing wrong it wont connect to the server

Last edited:
maybe fix a tab in web for addon items? like a easyer list to check

Back