• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Alright will try to catch you guys online or maybe you can shoot me an invite?
IGN: Metaxon

@uchiha1sasukee you playin bro?

Last edited:
Anyone fished something else besides money and the very rare appearance of a skill potion?

I hope you do something for us non-donor zerks, we hit like shit and its not fun for a melee DPS class that are getting out dps'd by everyone else, and you said ingame "They are good lategame". So we have to suffer till lategame? this is a grindy game where it will bore the sh1t out of ppl, im literally bored and my char is so fkn weak.

And the xp reward on tasks suck xD I hope you fix that aswell.

Otherwise the server is rly nice

Everyone I will ivnite once site is working again, could be anywhere from now till tomorrow! But ill invite you all just leave your in-game names! #OTLAND

Site is working :D 178.32.104.147

use this till tomorrow morning (when archlightonline.com DNS changed)

Thanks ceejzor :D

Everyone I will ivnite once site is working again, could be anywhere from now till tomorrow! But ill invite you all just leave your in-game names! #OTLAND

@HalfAway Said he'd look at it I think, but he's been crazy busy all day working on moving server to dedi so he's asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
A team tried their luck with The Ramparts today! They managed to make it half way before wiping. Overall was a good effort and here are some screenshots of their efforts.

th5gyRL.png
SljZFdy.png

kdhiYDn.png
1y9EDQ8.png

Lel wait for me to do theese stuff xD most things go well when Hatsune is on the dps xD

Back