• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
This server surely is going into wrong direction. Try to fix it before it's too late.
e0mlw1.jpg

This server surely is going into wrong direction. Try to fix it before it's too late.
e0mlw1.jpg

It's a 5% drop rate from magic jellies which only 3 people can currently fish up. And it's a one in 8 chance to get a magic jelly. Very rare. So technically no he couldn't make 4 chars and fish them up all day. As it took the first guy 3 weeks to get to the required fishing. But I'll take a look at this. Thanks

Added in new dungeon spawn tomorrow :) Teaser can be found @ ArchlightOnline.com

Last edited by a moderator:
If u haven't noticed it's a botserver u just got a little brain problem.

Manual exp is a huge waste of time, manual money making is a huge waste of time.
Get 20+ mcs running for tokens (can even let em fish), get some bots active in bks and heroes => sell all loot for max profit => buy all skillboosters, exp potions => u will become beast.

Trying to get my shield +15 xD threw my 2500 upgrader stones on it this morning. Went to +14 6 times, now it's back to +10 XD

just random ss from whoisonline
A6vPCTVsL.png

everytime u go ingame server is so dead noone types in any channels depot is dead empty etc etc, every1 just bots and 90% lvl 8 and lvl 7 mc's maybe 5 ppl of 150 online are actually playing the server lmao

Timezones xD 12pm in eu is 6am in USA.. Can't expect everyone to always be on.

And some have retarded sleeping schedule.. I just woke up and I am from EU xD 5pm right now

Todays Patch Includes:
- New 350+ Dungeon
- 3 New Spawns
- 3 New Npc's
- Change to Arena system to balance it better

Guardian:
Level scaling of divine missiles: from 20% for 40% (more level dependant)
Strong divine missile: Damage over time from 60 > 70
Ultimate divine missile: Damage over time from 80 > 160 Cooldown from 15 seconds > 12 seconds
Retribution damage: Damage lowered by 8.5%

Archer:
All Archer damage spells now scale 30% more by level. This is to correct many level 300 archers hitting as hard as some level 500 ones (As it primarily scaled by only distance skill and weapon) Now will scale more off level. This should buff some of the higher level Archer's low damage.

The Ramparts 2:
Damage of spawn of hell lowered by 37.5% (Now deals high damage, but on par with some 300 quest mobs) Will remain dificult, but doable with correct strategy.
Extra Rewards Added to end.
The mobs in the caves of Ramparts 2 (After spawn of hell's) have been changed.

I find it hilarious that the moment we decide to maximize our EXP in a PVP area, we get told we'll get banned.

Meanwhile, every other person bots all night (I have multiple kills of people botting Cliff Striders, Hydras, Medusas, Ancient Dragons, etc). Know what I do since you don't ban them? I KILL them because they're AFK botting. Even then, they gain levels but I stop them for awhile and if people cared enough, they'd be killed more often. I'm not even a 400 level Berserker and I've managed to kill level 450s by letting them tank the monsters while I come in and finish them off. That Threat guy could have easily killed 8/10 of those characters by himself, let alone with his friend Alscara (a GM character who is corrupted as fuck, deleting creatures in quests and teleporting people back when they wiped). Hell, he even admitted that Knighter doesn't allow him to ban botters because he's afraid of chargebacks. That's fucking insane.

I don't bot, have never bot on this server. That screenshot was a couple of characters of someone from my guild and I paid him in tokens to follow and get shared EXP. Anyone could come and kill us, especially considering if they are AFK and they're all around level 250s.

This is your system, your shared EXP system being put into use. The fact that only 1 person kills them shows you it's not necessary to BOT to do this. All you have to do is have a macro, hell even a heavy object on an F key. to spam Exura and follow a character, the other person hunts manually.

You're so two-faced it's unfuckingbelievable.

I find it hilarious that the moment we decide to maximize our EXP in a PVP area, we get told we'll get banned.

Meanwhile, every other person bots all night (I have multiple kills of people botting Cliff Striders, Hydras, Medusas, Ancient Dragons, etc). Know what I do since you don't ban them? I KILL them because they're AFK botting. Even then, they gain levels but I stop them for awhile and if people cared enough, they'd be killed more often. I'm not even a 400 level Berserker and I've managed to kill level 450s by letting them tank the monsters while I come in and finish them off. That Threat guy could have easily killed 8/10 of those characters by himself, let alone with his friend Alscara (a GM character who is corrupted as fuck, deleting creatures in quests and teleporting people back when they wiped). Hell, he even admitted that Knighter doesn't allow him to ban botters because he's afraid of chargebacks. That's fucking insane.

I don't bot, have never bot on this server. That screenshot was a couple of characters of someone from my guild and I paid him in tokens to follow and get shared EXP. Anyone could come and kill us, especially considering if they are AFK and they're all around level 250s.

This is your system, your shared EXP system being put into use. The fact that only 1 person kills them shows you it's not necessary to BOT to do this. All you have to do is have a macro, hell even a heavy object on an F key. to spam Exura and follow a character, the other person hunts manually.

You're so two-faced it's unfuckingbelievable.

Still month later you still play.

Logging in definitely means I play your server. There's a reason I'm level 370. :)

Still a month later, can't fix shit.
Still a month later, dodging everything said.

Just another money-cow they are milking the hell out of.

@Sir Knighter seems like you get a lot of hate, ever thought about removing botters? your server is gonna die, one way or another. Hope not, cuz it's fun playing, as i just played a few days myself i enjoyed it, but your botting is allowed in trainers, and you dont do anything about mc botters i find it unproffesional.
Same as the exp boost potion i just read about, even tho its very rare, it gave pretty much exp..

I could imagine this server would had even more players with the exp rate(maybe abit less?) you have and not all the exp boost /skill boost stuff you can buy. And how the donation items is that OP, is just weird.. It's clear you do this for the money, and not for the community, ofc thats your choice, but can't imagine your server will last very much longer.
Good luck :)

Bots are allowed, however Afk botting will not be tolerated, will first be a kick (warning) followed by a ban.

Reason bots are allowed for strictly manual/training is because this is something difficult to control. Many say "Bot detection system catch all botters blah blah" They're very dishonest.
So, full afk botting is tolerated now?

Back