• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
If you guys still use my xeno scripts there are all of 'em for free D:

http://pastebin.com/u/MrTrala

Not the 100% afk tho D:
Wow, thanks dude. Appreciate it :)
edit: Wow, I just checked them all out. I love that you're explaining what needs to be done to make the script function the way it should. Good job dude!

Last edited:
48 Hours Until Age of War
Revamped Ramparts
cF7u2dn.png

Sorry for double post. But the countdown on OTServList and on website aren't the same. I guess otservlists one is correct?

Sorry for double post. But the countdown on OTServList and on website aren't the same. I guess otservlists one is correct?
Thank you, I corrected that, so odd.. the google lookup was an hour off. Yes otservlists was the correct one

22 Hours!

Private Spawns Have Been Removed
A more competitive and even playing field

Some of you may have noticed, but the ability to purchase private spawns on our website has been removed. We removed this option pre-Age of War. After a lot of discussions between staff, tutors and some long time players we have decided to fully remove private spawns from Archlight Online. During our decision we had a unanimous agreement (including those in the discussion with private spawns) that they ultimately took away from the server, leading to players “camping” in their spawns for days and hurt the equality of the playing field. However, at the same time, griefing/bullying/hunting is something very real, for some it’s fun, for others who just want to play its miserable, some purchased private spawns simply to avoid this and enjoy dungeons, quests, and then hunt in peace. We will in the near future come up with a somewhat middleground alternative that will prevent players from “camping” in their spawn 24 hours a day, but still allow players an instanced way to play for small portions of time.
If we bought a private spawn, what does this mean for us?
First off, thank you for your support to Archlight, whether that is a normal donation or a previous purchase of a spawn, the support goes a long way and it allows us to make this project what it is, and allows us developers to work full time on making Archlight a legacy.
Those who bought private spawns will have their money spent refunded as points, 48 hours after launch please message an admin and after supplying requested proof of payment your points will be re-added to your point total. (The reason we request 48 hours is we will be insanely busy on launch with other things server related).
Taking More Action Against Botters
In the last Era of Archlight, AFK botting was not punished, and rarely dealt with. In Age of War, we will be stepping our game up against afk spawn botters. To confirm, we will not be persecuting people for using a bot to train, or for combat in general, as this isn’t even possible to persecute, almost no way to prove it, so it will be allowed, as many of you noticed we provide a 10.94 xenobot in download section so that everyone is on an even field.
A player caught afk botting will first be teleporter to the trainers, this will give their account 1 citation point. Every 7 days 1 citation point is removed. After 2 citation points that account will receive a 4 hour ban. After 3 citation points that account will receive a 24 hour ban. After 4 a 7 day ban. And After 5 Citation points a 30 day ban.
Past Points Refunded
As many of you have noticed already, all accounts with less than 5000 points have had all of their points refunded into their respective accounts. This means the account it was purchased on. Archlight Online has always and will always refund every single point on a reset.
Over 5000 Points?
If your account has over 5000 points in it, you will notice there is already 5000 in it. Every day your account will automatically be added 2500 points between 12pm PST and 3pm PST until your account has reached its point total (every point donated for in the past).
Flames or Valentines Hearts?
As mentioned, flames and valentines hearts became a storage value in Archlight Reborn. This means that despite them being free bonuses (in addition to the points you received and are refunded on Age of War) these bonuses will also be given to the respective player. Similar to how private spawns are refunded, the player will be required to prove ownership of account and not just the character name. Flames or Hearts cannot be transfered to another account.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Does berserkers have increases attack speed or something? Or do I remember entirely wrong?

Nice knighter... Must say. I will play this era 100%. You have come such a long way dude, and I did enjoy last era, only until I had to really do everything on my own. Looking forward to seeing you all ingame! Love youuuuuu :D

I agree with everything you have done @Sir Knighter , however i do not agree with keeping the flames or valentines hearts.... I feel like its legit a pay to win thing that can't be gotten any other way. Anyways Goodluck ill be starting later cause of work

I agree with everything you have done @Sir Knighter , however i do not agree with keeping the flames or valentines hearts.... I feel like its legit a pay to win thing that can't be gotten any other way. Anyways Goodluck ill be starting later cause of work
You didn't play last era did you? A very similar thing can be earned ingame.

Thank you both for the support :) means alot

Hey Knighter! :)

Im so thrilled to start playing today! :D
I was just wondering, I made quite a few direct transfers to you in the past i.e "transfer for friend / family" instead of through the shop!

Will these be added , should i contact you 48h after release?

Thanks <3

Back