• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Thanks bro, you made my day! 😂

Obviously it's not only my report that didn't get answered, I'm here just to warn people who will play to do not mislead the "no-bot" server with a "bot forbidden server" because it's not. I did many calls with players talking about scripts/macros and many times the players are "away" hunting, but
coincidentally when I reported to "staff" (which is also more "player friendly" than you think) it takes hours to be answered.

There's no incentive from the owners to forbid or avoid the bots/macros, and any player can download a third party macro/bot and play along. :)

I don't think they are stupid because if they ban most of the macros the server will be empty.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, you made my day! 😂

Obviously it's not only my report that didn't get answered, I'm here just to warn people who will play to do not mislead the "no-bot" server with a "bot forbidden server" because it's not. I did many calls with players talking about scripts/macros and many times the players are "away" hunting, but
coincidentally when I reported to "staff" (which is also more "player friendly" than you think) it takes hours to be answered.

There's no incentive from the owners to forbid or avoid the bots/macros, and any player can download a third party macro/bot and play along. :)

I don't think they are stupid because if they ban most of the macros the server will be empty.
Please send your report that wasn't answered so I can follow up with the staff member involved who didn't properly handle the report.

This Avuria season we've banned over 500 accounts now for using external software.

What you're doing right now on a 2 post account is just trying to lead people to not play, you're not trying to actually help us catch anyone or help remove someone using a bot. If that's simply your intention - thanks for the free post bump.

So again, please DM me screenshots of the staff member you reported a botter to that did not follow up on the report, and I will talk to said staff member on why they didn't look into it.

Please send your report that wasn't answered so I can follow up with the staff member involved who didn't properly handle the report.

This Avuria season we've banned over 500 accounts now for using external software.

What you're doing right now on a 2 post account is just trying to lead people to not play, you're not trying to actually help us catch anyone or help remove someone using a bot. If that's simply your intention - thanks for the free post bump.

So again, please DM me screenshots of the staff member you reported a botter to that did not follow up on the report, and I will talk to said staff member on why they didn't look into it.

I sent you both reports that weren't followed up and tips about how it can be improved. If your team thinks saying "hi" to a player is macro checking so it's not being treated as it should, as the player can still use macro and watch their character plays by itself while eating a popcorn.

The worst issue is letting the staff playing with the players, besides the fact that staff members help players by several ways (already reported) as hit-killing bosses in quests or clearing ramparts path, not only me but several players also thinks that they don't thread the players equally.

I didn't record all the channel messages or discord calls (I never though I would need that), but one of the famous quotes from "the bird" was:
"Hey, could you please stop spamming spells on temple? I caught you yesterday" and it made me think "why this player got warned with a message (let's call it a friendly reminder) and didn't got banned immediately?

As I used to say, the bot-free server is only you guys saying "we removed the bot from client" instead of "we are checking if you are macroing right now, careful.

I sent you both reports that weren't followed up and tips about how it can be improved. If your team thinks saying "hi" to a player is macro checking so it's not being treated as it should, as the player can still use macro and watch their character plays by itself while eating a popcorn.
That's not how reports are followed up.

Can you please DM me the logs or your username?

The worst issue is letting the staff playing with the players, besides the fact that staff members help players by several ways (already reported) as hit-killing bosses in quests or clearing ramparts path, not only me but several players also thinks that they don't thread the players equally.
Send me any proof of this, and i'll be happy to remove these unpaid volunteers assuming you're referring to the Community Managers.

I didn't record all the channel messages or discord calls (I never though I would need that), but one of the famous quotes from "the bird" was:
"Hey, could you please stop spamming spells on temple? I caught you yesterday" and it made me think "why this player got warned with a message (let's call it a friendly reminder) and didn't got banned immediately?
The first 2 months~ of Avuria we allowed macro training spells, then made a rule change.

As I used to say, the bot-free server is only you guys saying "we removed the bot from client" instead of "we are checking if you are macroing right now, careful.
Okay, I guess the 500~ banned we're just memes bro :)

Thanks for your feedback :)

That's not how reports are followed up.

Can you please DM me the logs or your username?

Send me any proof of this, and i'll be happy to remove these unpaid volunteers assuming you're referring to the Community Managers.

The first 2 months~ of Avuria we allowed macro training spells, then made a rule change.

Okay, I guess the 500~ banned we're just memes bro :)

Thanks for your feedback :)

All the logs can be found inside /data/logs, including chat logs (if you record players logs or access above 2 (assuming it's default permissions)

If you are talking about discord logs, my name is the same as here (Lucas Quevedo), you can find the conversation logs there.

I guess that during the first 2 months they trained spells inside O.W. and F.I.

Sometimes I think you forgot that your game is made to bot (just sit your ass in some resp and the monsters raids around), do you mind to share how many of these accounts are above awakening 200 and the nicks? I'm curious to see if the players that I reported multiple times were banned or not.

charcreationildar.png

Character Creation for the New Ildar Season
Launching June 19th is Now Open!

Because of how strong Character Creation for Ildar has been already, we have decided to give a free cosmetic variant to every Ildar player who obtains Awakening level 1 this season! This Cross-Server Heirloom Cosmetic will be a TIER 4 Health & Mana Aura. This means you will be able to have it on both your Dracona & Ildar account permanently once unlocked!

This cosmetic will not be available outside of this Ildar Season.

Hope you all enjoy

aaaaaa.png
Minor Backpacks
craftsman.gif
gatherers.gif
soulhunter.gif

New "Minor" Soulhunter, Craftsman & Gatherers Backpacks added to Promotion Token NPC.

These Backpacks will be available for 5 promotion tokens, and will have 50-60% the stats of their original counterparts that are for Living Archlight Tokens.

Ildar Doorbusters
The two cheapest doorbuster cosmetics we have ever done... We will have 2 new cosmetics available on launch, both being just 6 LAT's each for the first 24 hours of launch. After that, their price will go up to 9 LAT each but be available for the rest of the season (something that has been requested alot in the past, to not have them firm time gated).

Twilight Guardian Outfit

twilightguardianoutfit.gif

Tier 4 Health & Mana - Cross Server Heirlooms

Twilight Mount Outfit

twilightguardianmount.gif

Tier 4 Skill - Cross Server Heirlooms

Team Boss Arena
Now, each player will be able to harvest the corpse of the boss once.

Two of the same vocation are still able to join the arena. Three or more aren't.

Fixed Lurtag's spell. It was doing more damage than intended.

Reduced Cosmos' spinning holy spell damage.

Awakening Level 1 Cosmetic For All
redswordaura.png

Anyone who reaches Awakening Level 1 in the first 2 weeks of the new Ildar Season will receive a free T4 Health & Mana Cross-Server Heirloom Aura! This will only be available for the first 2 weeks of the Ildar Season! This is not a race, anyone who reaches Awakening 1 within first 2 weeks will obtain it!

Cosmetic Races
3 Achievement Point Races

Autochess has been removed from contributing towards Achievement Point Races

First 5 players to 300 Achievement Points

torchguardianfemale.gif
torchguardianmale.gif

Sword & Fire Outfit (3) (Tier 4 Health & Mana) (Heirloom)

First 25 players to 200 Achievement Points

redorbaura.png

Orbs Aura (2) (Already Included) (Heirloom)

First 200 players to 150 Achievement Points

skullarchermaleoutfit.gif
skullarcherfemaleoutfit.gif

Archer Outfit (1) (Tier 3 Health & Mana) (Heirloom)

Hades Quest Race

First 20 players to complete Hades Quest

blackswordaura.png

Black Swords Aura (5) (Tier 4 Skill) (Heirloom)

Awakening Race

First 10 players to Awakening Level 1500

pinkmothmount.gif

Pink Moth Mount (4) (Tier 4 Skill) (Heirloom)

New Archpass Season on Avuria & Ildar (Not Dracona)
ArchPass

All Archpass Cosmetic Rewards are Heirloom

Defensor Outfit (25) (T3 Health/Mana)

defensorfemale.gif
defensormale.gif

Skull Aura (50)

flyingskullaura.png

Nation Wings (75) - This allows you to select any of the nation wings, just Canada for display purposes.

nation%20wings.gif

Owl Mount (100) (T3 Skill)

whiteowlmount.gif
Otherworld Repeatable Tasks
Cosmetic Token is being sold for 160 otherworld reputation.

Minor Cosmetic Token is being sold for 40 otherworld reputation.

Misc
Walking will no longer interferes with moving/using items. - That is, before if you were walking you couldn't move or use items inside your backpack.

Duration of corpses standardized to 60 seconds (For Skinning Primarily).

Fixed Forsaken Hunter outfit.

Fixed blinking sprites from Ashen creatures.

Gnomevil buffed by 300% (HP/damage/experience).

Fixed whirpool on Treasure Coves, now it will properly floor change. - This has made whole new hunting area now accessible.

treasurecoveimage.png

Daily Profession Task message fixed

Command "!online" now shows awakening level and lists players in descending order of the highest awakening level player.

Paid duplicate spawns now have an option to pay for more hours.

Basic Client Improvements

Only show 1 trailing decimal for spell cooldown

Fixed an auto loot issue where certain items didn't appear (i.e. ron the ripper's sabre)

Beta Client Improvements

Hide own guild members (Battle List)

Fixed missing minimap colors (i.e. holes)

Market
marketimage.png

To help avoid "scamming", now offers that are below (for buy offers) and above (for sell offers) the market's average price will show up in a different color.

Olympus
Besides the chance of drawing an unpolished gem, players will now have 100% chance to draw an unpolished gem shard from quest boxes. By using three of them, an unpolished gem is crafted.

Samurai
Fixed some issues with awakening spells scaling.

- Dragon Blade wasn't properly scaling.

- Hira Shuriken and Yaten Blade were only scaling bleed.

Targetting Bot
We also wanted to mention we're digging into the Targetting bot to further improve it's efficiency and how it operates. We hope to have an update to it in a near future patch :)

New Skinnable Creatures List
Light Skin Scrap
Dragons, Minotaurs, Apes, Cave Larvae/Evolved Larvae, Orcs, Trolls

Heavy Skin Scrap
Dark Torturer, Lizards, Heroes, Black Knight

Gold Skin Scrap
Hellspawn (it gave Heavy Skin Scrap before), Dragon Lord, Drakens, Demons, Lost Berserker/Lost Husher/Lost Thrower/Enslaved Dwarf

Glowing Skin Scrap
Aggressive Armadile, Deepseas, Aquatics, Gnomevil

Aged Skin Scrap
Plagued Mammal, Plagued Rat, Nomads

Mythril Skin Scrap
Werebadger/Wereboar/Werebear (it gave Aged Skin Scrap before), Spidris Elite, Exileds/Hideouts, Gold Cove Tortoises

Inferno Skin Scrap
Gargantoise, Rhutum, Experiment Seven, Dire Wolf (Blackridge), Island Tiger (Rumrunner Bay), Giants (Azmar), Spiders (Azmar)

yo is there a guide for this server I may give it a try

PD: like a wiki or something or what is the character to play for a solo player

something extra other tham this? Archlight Online Wiki (https://archlightonline.gamepedia.com/Archlight_Online_Wiki)
We have a rather large discord with tutors and community managers alike who can assist with questions. Additionally, in our discord we have a new player help channel which has links to tutorial videos on our youtube :)!

Hello, everyone! We wanted to announce the highly requested date for Ildar's new era!

The new era will launch December 4th 9:00 am PST
The Server will go offline Monday November 16th 9:30am PST
Character creation and name reservation will be available November 20th 9:30am PST

Stay tuned here & Archlightonline.com for changes and more information or join us in Discord

Thank you all!
:hype:

New Ildar Season Patch Notes

IldarLaunch.png

Launches December 4th - 9:00am PT / 12:00PM ET / 17:00 UTC / 18:00 CET

First off, sorry about how long the season patch notes took to get out, as you can see below theres A LOT of changes and additions, and we wanted to make sure to get it all out to you all!

For all you Dracona players, or those very active in our community, you know about our massive last Dracona season, spiking to 830 players launch day and having to put a queue in, something we’ve never had to do. We made some really cool changes to Archlight, and with our new larger and stronger development team, we have another huge expansion coming your guys way with Ildar.

Sit back and enjoy, a lot to go through for Friday’s Launch!

New Content

Sigil Dungeons

Ildar2020Large.gif

Sigil Dungeons are a new type of content that will be available to players above Awakening Level 300, as well as had completed the Pipes Quests in Shadows of the Ashen Content. By completing this quest you will receive a Sigil that can be used on your character in which it's progress can be tracked on your character UI.

A Sigil Dungeon will require a team of 3-5 players to complete.

Players must clear the entire dungeon, in order to summon the Boss. Once killed they can enter the reward room at the end of the dungeon and are able to use their Sigil to Cleanse the Obelisk inside. Like Ramparts, you can help others in their Sigil Dungeons however not receiving the rewards multiple times in a cooldown cycle (3.5 days cooldown like quests).

Clearing a dungeon and killing the boss will increase the level of your Sigil by 1, up to a maximum of 100.

Players are able to run multiple Sigil Dungeons in a cooldown cycle to level up their Sigil, however they cannot get another reward until their cooldown is up. So you must choose carefully when to cleanse the Obelisk.

By leveling up your Sigil, dungeons you enter will not only be more difficult, but also will provide bigger and better rewards.

Sigil dungeons will include some pretty insane rewards such as Enchantment Boxes (5% chance for Level 10+ Sigil Dungeons), Bounty Cards, Global Potions, Relic Stones and much more! The higher the level of the sigil, the higher chance at rare rewards and total amount of rewards you will obtain.

Ildar2020OldFavs.gif

There will be 10 total different Sigil Dungeons for players to explore and slay!

Sigil Dungeon Challenges

Ildar2020Challenges.gif

Every Sigil Dungeon "Cycle" (Twice a week) the server will choose 3 of the 8 possible challenges to be applied to the Sigil Dungeons. Each Sigil Dungeon run 2 of these 3 challenges will be applied to your Dungeon run.

Ildar2020NewTwists.gif

The different challenges!

Explosions! - Monsters will explode on death

Swarm - A swarm of creatures will spawn on a monster's death

Morphed - Monsters have 20% more health and 15% more damage

Morphed Bosses - Bosses have 40% more health and 30% more damage

Shockwave - Players will emit a shockwave damaging nearby allies

Bloodlust - When a monster dies, nearby monsters will be strengthened

Mini-Bosses - After killing a set amount of creatures, a mini-boss will spawn. Killing this mini-boss will yield players a temporary buff.

Extra Lives - Monsters have 75% more Health and Damage. Players have 3 lives when attempting the dungeon.

Sigil Equipment

Ildar2020Crafting.gif

3 New Sets of Equipment will be able to be crafted using the Material resources found in Sigil Dungeons.

All these new sets will have the same base & scaling stats of Reforged Mastercrafted Equipment and will be an alternative means of acquiring this strength of Equipment.

Adamantite Ore will be used to craft Ranged Equipment.

Aether Ore will be used to craft Magic Equipment.

Adamante Ore will be used to craft Melee Equipment.

Whisper of secret enhancements on special seperate sets have been heard in the Forgotten Islands.

Set Bonuses

Sigil Equipment will also include a special passive bonus applied to them, you will receive a larger bonus if you wear a full matching set of Sigil Equipment.

The purpose of this new Set Bonus system is to further diversify the possibilities and builds throughout a season. We plan to create even more set bonuses, even some that involve unlocking a new spell or unique allies to fight by your side.

Possible Set Bonuses

Stat Booster - Receive a random stat boost of 10-20 in any stat. Set Bonus increases an additional +20 of the stat when all 4 pieces are boosting the same stat.

Gatherer - 2% chance to gather a second material per piece. Chance increased to 10% when wearing all 4 pieces of Equipment. This stacks with Dragon Tools.

Soulhunter - Each piece will increase the wearers damage by 4% but lower their resistance by 2%. Wearing all 4 pieces of of this set will negate the resistance % lost.

Protector - Each piece will increase the wearers resistance by 4% but lower their damage by 2%. Wearing all 4 pieces of of this set will negate the damage % lost.

Tank - Each piece will increase the wearers resistance by 3%. Wearing all 4 pieces of this set will increase it by a further 8%.

Rare Finder - Increases your Essence & Loot find by a random amount between 5-15%. Wearing all 4 pieces of this set will increase your Essence & Loot Find by an additional 20%.

Enchanter - Each piece will increase the chance of your enchantment procing by 1%. By having all 4 pieces this amount doubles.

Swarm Set - Insects will swarm your target in combat. When crafting any equipment piece there is a 2% chance that you will recieve this special equipment piece in stead of the respective one you requested. This Set will have the same base stats as Reforged Mastercrafted Armor, However a powerful new passive effect.

New Lategame Hades Spawns

New spawns have been added to the Hades content. Once you have slain hades, you will be able to access these new spawns to hunt in by visiting Perseus inside Hades' Citadel.

New Forgotten Island

A massive new forgotten island has been added with entirely non-forced respawn Creatures. This island will require 1000 explorers reputation to access. This island was designed with the goal of providing strong manual hunt spawns for late game players.

Gameplay Changes & Additions

Manual Hunting Changes

Creatures without a “forced respawn” will now have two chances to drop a monster essence (essentially doubling the chance of an essence from them).

Many spawns in the Forgotten Islands now have a duplicate version, you can access them through the normal open world spawns.

Hellflayers have had their experience, loot value and monster essences nerfed by 50%. (Hellflayers will not be changed on Dracona until a new season for fairness.)

Revamped Awakening Spells System Comes to Ildar

Ildar2020Awakening.png

The absolutely loved new Awakening System Revamp that recently launched on Dracona spiking a massive new Meta will be coming to Ildar for the new season on Friday!

Team Boss Arena

Team Arena bosses will now spawn in a random order based on the round, instead of a random boss being selected at the start of each round. This means bosses will not be repeated until you have cleared the entire list of bosses first.

Roentgen (Second Mining Boss) will now properly spawn.

The Damage Scaling of the Arena Bosses has been reduced by 25% per round.

Bosses without a gatherable material will now give 10 Lord Lootbags instead of 4.

Grasping Enchantment and Player stuns will no longer work on Arena Bosses.

Otherworld changes

- Additional War Spirits & Phantoms have been added outside the Deadstone Stronghold. These creatures will now also drop Otherworld Armors.

- Store mount tokens have been added to Isaac (NPC) for 100 Otherworld Reputation points in the Deadstone Stronghold.

- Minor Cosmetic Token price has been lowered from 40 to 30 Otherworld reputation at Isaac (NPC) in the Deadstone Stronghold.

Feats changes

Feat tasks will now consider whether you have completed the Jorus Quest before asking for kill tasks or turn-in items from Deadstone or Otherworlds.

Deadstone War Spirits task required kills has been lowered from 400 > 300.

Deadstone War Wraith task required kills has been increased from 20 > 25.

An option to kill either 3 Ritual Lords or 2 World Bosses has been added for Feat Tasks.

Fixed issue with Giantism and Ancient Knowledge giving incorrect values server side and in the UI window. They will now give 5% Max HP. (previously they granted only 4%)​
Post automatically merged:

LAT Store Changes

Trinkets and Backpacks moved to promotion token shop and removed from living token exchanger

Enchant Remover for 2 LATs has been added at the living token exchanger.

Archbot Optimizations

Further much needed optimizations have been applied to the Archbot.

Awakening Effect Save Profiles

Awakening Effects will now have Save Profiles. Save profiles can be sent to your friends in game no more saving and sending externally. This will allow far easier swapping of Awakening Effect builds.

UI Rework

Ildar2020UI.png

The entire Archlight UI has been overhauled for better visual appeal, organization and functionality. Many windows now include better description but also easier to navigate details. This rework will also allow easier modifying and updating of the UI on our side.

Global Potion Changes

Global Potions will no longer stack bonuses when used multiple in a row. The Queue system will still exist if players wish to use their Global Potion after an existing one.

Global Potions will be obtainable as rewards from the new Sigil Dungeons.

Global Experience Potion Bonus increased from 25 > 50%

Global Dungeon Potions increased from 25 > 50%

Global Energy Potion increased from 500% > 1000% energy regeneration

Global Monster Essence Potion increased from 25% > 35%

Global Gathering Potion increased from 25% > 35%

Scourge Prince & Marius Fixes

Instead of teleporting, the bosses will now be unattackable while the bats are alive.

If a bat still lives, it will take 10 seconds for the boss to be attackable again.

If every bat dies before the 10 seconds timer, the boss will become attackable.

Fixed an issue with Crypt Bride taking damage outside of the room.

Misc Changes & Fixes

Enabled Lottery system again - it will now cycle every 1 hour - prize pool will be chosen at random for Items. The pool can be upgrade items for Equipment and runes, Stat stones, 2 Minor Cosmetic tokens, or 50% experience booster.

Added ability to see total of donation coins on website under my account page and coins resurrection. Player needs to be logged in. (This is live now).

In game Notifications - removed weaker unused gear (since prismatic set is now given for free to everyone).

Darksteel Base Resistance increased by 1 to fit between in game sets .

Aggressive Lava will no longer heal from fire damage inside the Hades area.

Organized "Weapon Exchange" items from Blacksmithing.

Fixed an issue that prevented all hangable objects from being attached to walls.

Fixed an issue with attack speed being incorrect after vocation scroll was used as well as sometimes to dual wielding vocations.

Fixed an issue where Hades was unaffected by AoE hits from players spells.

Fixed an issue where you could put corpses inside your backpack.

Dozens of Minor map fixes.

Misc Siege Fixes (issue with players partaking in sieges before 5 days wait) etc.

Class Balances

Misc Balances

Focus / Strength Stat buffed by 10%

Healing Emblems will no longer be an equipped item and instead will occur automatically like they do on Avuria. Healing Emblems will no longer require recharging.

Poseidon's protection will now reflect 10% of the damage you take in the 10 second window multiplied by your spell level. reflecting a full 100% of the damage at level 10.

Poseidon's protection has had a larger visual added to indicate the area of effect while it is active. This will show players weather they are in range for damage or healing.

Sorcerer

Rage of the Skies "lightning rod" will not only deal damage within 5 squares of the caster.

Thunder shock's awakened effects "magnetic attraction" and "short circuit" additional hit has been reduced by 25% damage.

Arcaneblast PvE damage has been reduced by 15%.

Concentrate base healing has been reduced by 30%.

Sorcerer's Soul Rune damage has been reduced by 10%.

Archer

Auto Attack damage has been buffed by 10%.

Heaven Artifact will now provide the Auto Attack buff from using any spell not just Snaring Shot. It will now cap out at +12.5%.

High Velocity Shot's PvP Multiplier has been reduced by 33%.

Hell Artifact will now have a 10% chance for your attacks to slow the target for up to 37.5% for 2 seconds (Artifact level 15).

Energy & Flame Arrow Spray's Awakened Effect will now increase the cooldown of the spell from 5 > 8 seconds if used. However it's damage has been increased by 20%.

Corsair

Blue Coats (From Call in the Militia Spell) have had their damage increased by 35%.

Bottle of Rum and Flask of Rum Healing reduced by 10%.

Corsairs Gamble resistance reduced from 10% to 5%.

Bard

Lightstorm frequency of hits has been made 25% faster to offset monsters running through the spells animations unscathed.

Vibrating Notes is now scaling properly. This is already live.

Rogue

Base attack speed buffed by 5%.

Basic Attacks will now deal a bonus of 0.3% of max hp/mp each hit in PVP. Capping at 3% of a target's health/mana per second. This is additional damage added on top of your normal hit damage. This damage will not scale with any buffs or bonuses such as Bard soul rune, Blacksmithing enhancement, or Soulhunter backpack.

Gunslinger

Basic attack speed increased by 6%.

Basic Attacks from the Gunslinger (not clones), will now deal a bonus of 0.7% of max hp/mp each hit in PVP. Capping at 4.9% of a target's health/mana per second. This is additional damage added on top of your normal hit damage. This damage will not scale with any buffs or bonuses such as Bard soul rune, Blacksmithing enhancement, or Soulhunter backpack.

Berserker

Heaven Artifact will now regenerate a total of 50% at level 15, instead of 30%.

Druid

Shaman Specialization spells have had their damage buffed by 20%

Starfall can now be cast without first entering Merlkin form. It will put you into Merlkin form when cast, However if either Merlkin form or Starfall are on cooldown the ArchBot will skip over it like any other spell on cooldown.

Samurai

Yaten blade awakened effect Wide Cute hit delay has been accelerated by 50% to help with targets walking through unscathed.

War Banner, Gyoten Blade, Shisui Blade will no longer require a hit after cast, they will now buff you on cast for the durations mentioned in spell book.

Last Stand and War banner durations increased to 15 seconds, and to 30 seconds with Qi.

Bot will now properly consider if Qi is used or not when checked.

Last Stand awakening effect "Damage Stand" will now properly retain the buff when moving.

Samurai's can now use "Taunt".

Guardian

Removed Intense Healing and First Aid from Guardians Spells as they were unused and unneeded.

Enflaming will now proc on your hits vs being hit and reflecting. Scaling information can be found here - Enchantments (https://archlightonline.gamepedia.com/Enchantments) - Avuria and Ildar will have this version. Dracona will receive this next season.

Necromancer

The Auto Attack awakened effects Reapers touch and Underling activation chance has been increased to 15%

Soul Rune's awakened effect Hellhound scaling is now more consistent.

After careful review and looking into spell combinations along with summons and how the vocation scale dover time. Our previous nerf to summons damage will remain.

Tamer

Tamer's Wolf Summon Attack Spell Scratch has had range increased from 1 sqm to 2 sqm.

Unending bond awakening effect "protective bond" resistance reduced from 15% to 10%.

Updated awakening spell description for Tamers bond awakening effect Overwhelmed to indicate it will give player 10% resistance not 20%. The previous nerf on resistance value has been live since just after launch the description was incorrect is all.

Monk

Reduced healing of Spirit Spring and Healing Spring by 10%.

Kamikaze punch stun duration has been reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds (1 second in pvp).​

@Sir Knighter
Can you tell me why exactly are you using these items?
ByccQPU.png
Not sure, i'll find out and make sure they're removed. Likely they were in some giveaway pool in the past. We've had them in our SPR for over 2 years now unused.

Dm'd you offering to pay you for permission of use. If not, we will have them removed ASAP. Sorry about that.

Update; We've replaced the assets above :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Christmas Events & Quest Line

cmasbanner.gif

Available from December 11th > 31st

Today's patch will bring a full christmas quest line available for all Archlighters to partake in! This can be accessed from the green portal in the depot.

By completing this questline, you will become a citizen of Santa's town, receiving a Reindeer Companion (+2 to all stats) a new Christmas Knight Outfit (Tier 2 Hp/Mp Outfit!) and also a Christmas Letterbag (Potion/Rune Relic - Increasing the regen from potions/runes)!

cmassantaknight.gif

Also this year, you will be able to get multiple free cosmetics by common daily gameplay!

Contribute to 3 World Bosses to unlock a free Red Sled Mount! (T2 Skill)

cmassled1.gif

Complete 30 Dungeons to unlock a free Blue Sled Mount (T2 Skill)

cmassled2.gif

Complete Any 10 Story Quests to unlock a free Santa Immortal (T2 Skill)

cmasimmortalsanta.gif

Additionally, dungeons boxes will all have an additional drop for the Christmas Season! Dungeon boxes will now also drop 1-2 candy canes (+5 energy when eaten) AND a christmas token this Christmas Season! Christmas Tokens can be turned in at the North Pole for free Christmas Presents!

cmas6.png

Additionally, you can also obtain Large Christmas Presents for LAT's at the LAT Exchanger during the Christmas Event, while they have the exact same drop chance as Christmas Presents, they will give 2 rewards instead of 1. The color of the present does not change the rewards.

cmas3.png

Christmas Present rewards can all be rewrapped if you do not like the reward! If you dont like a reward you get, you can simply take it to the gift wrapper and sell it for wrapping paper, to wrap a new present to open!

Christmas Presents can contain any of the following items

Christmas Snorlax Companion (Ultra Rare) (Cross-Server Exclusive/Heirloom)

cmassnorlax.gif

+5 to all Stats

Christmas Yeti Mount (Ultra Rare) (Cross-Server Exclusive/Heirloom)

cmasyetimount.gif

Tier 4 Skill

Present Wings (Very Rare)

cmas_floating_box.gif

Tier 3.5 Monster Essence Find (+3%ME) (Multiples do not stack)

Christmas Wings (Very Rare)

cmas_wings.gif

Tier 2 Health & Mana

Snowman Companion (Very Rare)

cmassnowman2.gif

+3 to all Stats

Blue Cape Snowman Mount (Very Rare)

cmassnowman1.gif

Tier 3 Hp/Mp

Red Scarf Snowman Mount (Very Rare)

cmassnowman3.gif

Tier 3 Hp/Mp

Santa Snowman Mount (Very Rare)

cmassnowman4.gif

Tier 3 Hp/Mp

Santa Hat (Very Rare)

cmashat.gif

Provides user with 50 Energy every 23 hours.

Santa Doll (Very Rare)

cmasdoll.gif

7% Resistance Trinket

Santa Backpack (Very Rare)

cmasbackpack.gif

+18 Skill, +3% Resistance

Grinch Companion (Rare)

cmasgoblin.gif

+1 to all stats

Leaf Golem Santa (Semi-Uncommon)

cmasgolem.gif

Frazzlemaw Santa (Semi-Uncommon)

cmasfrazzle.gif

Snow Flake Tapestry (Uncommon)

cmastapestry.gif

Christmas Cookie Tray (Uncommon)

cmastray.gif

Gives 50 Energy when consumed

Christmas Tree (Uncommon)

cmastree.gif

Christmas Wreath (Uncommon)

Gingerbread (Common)

cmascookie.gif

Gives 20 Energy when consumed

We have been doing much more frequent bugfix patches lately, instead of saving them all for big patches like this, you can see all those in our #changelog channel in our discord at anytime, but to avoid a massive wall of text, we wont post them here as they're already in-game!

(The christmas patch will be on Dracona from 18th > 31st - this is because we will be dropping the full patch list of Ildar onto Dracona on this date as well)

Christmas Events & Quest Line

cmasbanner.gif

Available from December 11th > 31st

Today's patch will bring a full christmas quest line available for all Archlighters to partake in! This can be accessed from the green portal in the depot.

By completing this questline, you will become a citizen of Santa's town, receiving a Reindeer Companion (+2 to all stats) a new Christmas Knight Outfit (Tier 2 Hp/Mp Outfit!) and also a Christmas Letterbag (Potion/Rune Relic - Increasing the regen from potions/runes)!

cmassantaknight.gif

Also this year, you will be able to get multiple free cosmetics by common daily gameplay!

Contribute to 3 World Bosses to unlock a free Red Sled Mount! (T2 Skill)

cmassled1.gif

Complete 30 Dungeons to unlock a free Blue Sled Mount (T2 Skill)

cmassled2.gif

Complete Any 10 Story Quests to unlock a free Santa Immortal (T2 Skill)

cmasimmortalsanta.gif

Additionally, dungeons boxes will all have an additional drop for the Christmas Season! Dungeon boxes will now also drop 1-2 candy canes (+5 energy when eaten) AND a christmas token this Christmas Season! Christmas Tokens can be turned in at the North Pole for free Christmas Presents!

cmas6.png

Additionally, you can also obtain Large Christmas Presents for LAT's at the LAT Exchanger during the Christmas Event, while they have the exact same drop chance as Christmas Presents, they will give 2 rewards instead of 1. The color of the present does not change the rewards.

cmas3.png

Christmas Present rewards can all be rewrapped if you do not like the reward! If you dont like a reward you get, you can simply take it to the gift wrapper and sell it for wrapping paper, to wrap a new present to open!

Christmas Presents can contain any of the following items

Christmas Snorlax Companion (Ultra Rare) (Cross-Server Exclusive/Heirloom)

cmassnorlax.gif

+5 to all Stats

Christmas Yeti Mount (Ultra Rare) (Cross-Server Exclusive/Heirloom)

cmasyetimount.gif

Tier 4 Skill

Present Wings (Very Rare)

cmas_floating_box.gif

Tier 3.5 Monster Essence Find (+3%ME) (Multiples do not stack)

Christmas Wings (Very Rare)

cmas_wings.gif

Tier 2 Health & Mana

Snowman Companion (Very Rare)

cmassnowman2.gif

+3 to all Stats

Blue Cape Snowman Mount (Very Rare)

cmassnowman1.gif

Tier 3 Hp/Mp

Red Scarf Snowman Mount (Very Rare)

cmassnowman3.gif

Tier 3 Hp/Mp

Santa Snowman Mount (Very Rare)

cmassnowman4.gif

Tier 3 Hp/Mp

Santa Hat (Very Rare)

cmashat.gif

Provides user with 50 Energy every 23 hours.

Santa Doll (Very Rare)

cmasdoll.gif

7% Resistance Trinket

Santa Backpack (Very Rare)

cmasbackpack.gif

+18 Skill, +3% Resistance

Grinch Companion (Rare)

cmasgoblin.gif

+1 to all stats

Leaf Golem Santa (Semi-Uncommon)

cmasgolem.gif

Frazzlemaw Santa (Semi-Uncommon)

cmasfrazzle.gif

Snow Flake Tapestry (Uncommon)

cmastapestry.gif

Christmas Cookie Tray (Uncommon)

cmastray.gif

Gives 50 Energy when consumed

Christmas Tree (Uncommon)

cmastree.gif

Christmas Wreath (Uncommon)

Gingerbread (Common)

cmascookie.gif

Gives 20 Energy when consumed

We have been doing much more frequent bugfix patches lately, instead of saving them all for big patches like this, you can see all those in our #changelog channel in our discord at anytime, but to avoid a massive wall of text, we wont post them here as they're already in-game!

(The christmas patch will be on Dracona from 18th > 31st - this is because we will be dropping the full patch list of Ildar onto Dracona on this date as well)
Looks amazing as always 😍

Hello Everyone! We'll be doing some change log postings. This is to keep the community more up to date and in the loop.

How our Change logs work is with our daily reboots we just simply add in fixes, balancements, or fine tuning. Information is always posted in the changelog in our discord as well. A easy join button is located on our homepage of your respective server at ArchlightOnline - Servers.

Ildar Server

Sigil Dungeon changes

• Fixed an issue with Ogre Isle's and Blood Tomb's instances.
  • Fixed an issue with new equipments, where you could vocation change and still have it equipped. It will now send it to your inbox in case you have it equipped on login in a different set of vocations.
  • Added range attacks for all Sigil Dungeon bosses.
  • Global Potions chance have been lowered by 40%.
  • Dungeon Medal base amount has been increased by 500%.
  • Fixed an issue where in certain situations, players on higher sigil levels could enter lower Sigil Dungeons.
  • Players will now lose a sigil level upon dying inside a Sigil Dungeon.
  • Fixed an issue with Mini Bosses challenge, where it sometimes could spawn multiple bosses.
  • Sigil Level and charges are now going to properly reset for offline players.
  • Fixed an issue where some instances of Pharaoh's Tomb had less creatures.

Misc Changes

• Fixed issue where Orc Doomhauler and Orc Ravager didn't drop any Monster Essences.
  • Fixed issue where Soul Rune caused player actions delay.
  • Fixed issue where sometimes players outfits got stuck after an event.
  • Added a teleport to leave events.
  • Gunslinger's auto attack true damage has been disabled temporarily, it will be re-added on tomorrow's reboot.

Back