• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Bullshit, deathzot owner is same of chaos the original one and deathzot was created 2012, Thanatos 2014, and by saying bosses mechanics its exact same way as deathzot literally he didn't change a thing ;)

Bullshit, deathzot owner is same of chaos the original one and deathzot was created 2012, Thanatos 2014, and by saying bosses mechanics its exact same way as deathzot literally he didn't change a thing ;)
Um idc who uses what boss mechanics as long as they fit into the game.... however, you sir don't even know what your talking about lmfao

deathzot and chaosot is copying Tibias character list back when 8.60 was a thing.
274082145708802048.png

feel bean boozled

Considering what u said Supert, if knigher is capable of making money on a "copied" system then he's still ahead of you in life because he makes a living and all you do is cry about it on a public ot forum xD
Ahead of me in life ha'ha, I don't need to base my income on a game, I do my best in RL life cuz that's how it goes atleast for me, instead of being a tibia nerd, and who said that am crying it doesn't even offend me in any form that he's copying deathzot, the whole point was that he have to be creative and come up with new stuff not old ones that has been used for ages, have a good day

Ahead of me in life ha'ha, I don't need to base my income on a game, I do my best in RL life cuz that's how it goes atleast for me, instead of being a tibia nerd, and who said that am crying it doesn't even offend me in any form that he's copying deathzot, the whole point was that he have to be creative and come up with new stuff not old ones that has been used for ages, have a good day
Combo 2x Triggered

givtwitch4.8.17.png

Patch Notes for Age of Dracona posted on Archlightonline.com (more will come before launch)

Last edited by a moderator:
Player creation is now opened for Age of Dracona - Releasing April 14th

You can now create your character for Archlight - Age of Dracona! Releasing April 14th (10:00am PST/18:00 CET/19:00CEST)

Last edited by a moderator:
Otservlist says "starts in 3d 22h".

That would be Saturday and I believe it opens on Friday? :p

Back