[France][Custom] ArchlightOnline - New Season - December 6th - ArchClient v2.0 - $500 Arena Tournament & More

Server Website/AAC
https://eu.archlightonline.com
Server Address
eu.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Best answers
Reaction score
For now, yes.
And yet 2.5 years later, were still here. Guess were doing something right that these other custom servers arnt doing.
There is a lot of player complaints yes, I would not post this if I was the only one that felt this way, I mean it has great potential but I think if it was run differently would be 100x better

I can say I've donated quite the amount and yet I dont feel powerful(Im rogue, with 2661 power etc....). I know they try their best to give the players a good gameplay, etc... but yeah. Sometimes it just feels like Knighter doesn't really care. I've tried to point to knighter multiple things out in the past week but he ignores or tells me Im not playing right and that I should stop complaining, he thinks I'm the only one who thinks something is wrong when in reality there's a lot of people in the same boat. But sure.. Im taking a break and hope they make a little change in the near future. And NO, I'm not bashing on the server. The server is a good one, but lacks an open mind.

OP
Sir Knighter

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
For now, yes.

There is a lot of player complaints yes, I would not post this if I was the only one that felt this way, I mean it has great potential but I think if it was run differently would be 100x better
For now yes, exactly. We're doing something others arn't. As they are almost all dead or gone or given up. Wanna know why? Cause believe it or not alot of people dont have the dedication we do and simply quit or disappear.

Also we had the most unique account logins today this era :) Apparently still doing something right.
I can say I've donated quite the amount and yet I dont feel powerful(Im rogue, with 2661 power etc....). I know they try their best to give the players a good gameplay, etc... but yeah. Sometimes it just feels like Knighter doesn't really care. I've tried to point to knighter multiple things out in the past week but he ignores or tells me Im not playing right and that I should stop complaining, he thinks I'm the only one who thinks something is wrong when in reality there's a lot of people in the same boat. But sure.. Im taking a break and hope they make a little change in the near future. And NO, I'm not bashing on the server. The server is a good one, but lacks an open mind.
Sorry my dude, it's really really hard to appear caring to every single player, as we have ALOT, most servers that are able to be very attentive to every single player only have 20 players online. I wish i had 50 hours in a day so i could balance responding in depth to every single PM (woke up this morning to 141 UNIQUE pms on discord) AND work on new content, it's an impossible task, this is why we have CMs (but people still usually want my attention).

Supert

I would teach yu everyday ;)
Best answers
Reaction score
And yet 2.5 years later, were still here. Guess were doing something right that these other custom servers arnt doing.
Why do u have to mention other servers in ur reply just focus on urs, and yeah there are alot of custom servers way better than yours yet not pay2win, just mind ur own server and don't act big to your players cuz in the end you reached what you are cuz of them, dont only focus ur time on donators and neglect the non-donors, since you don't benefit from them ;).

Anyways have a nice day sir

Best answers
Reaction score
Also we had the most unique account logins today this era :) Apparently still doing something right.
How many are AFK? also a lot of alternate accounts. I would only log into your server to set up the afk bot in your client

OP
Sir Knighter

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Livestock is coming to Archlight Farming

OP
Sir Knighter

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Bloodforged Sets

The PvP Items now have their own set sprites. Old PvP Items can be exchanged by using the blacksmithing station. It requires 0 crafting to exchange them.
PvP Sets were renamed to Bloodforged Equipment.
Come next patch you will receive the Tier 1 Bloodforged Set by reaching level 1000.
PvP Tier 3 and 4 are not in the trader yet as they require being fully added in the next client build.
PvP Tiers 3 and 4 will require the tier below as well as the points to create them, this is to prevent the feeling of having to skip the middle tiers and wait straight for the highest tier not to simply waste pvp points.
Once our PvP-E system comes out there will be additional ways to earn PvP Points other than just events so it wont take as long as it does currently.
PvP Set Stats have been reworked to be as follows
(Each Piece has the following stats for it's set)
Bloodforged Set (Given at level 1000) - +1 Skill Value, +8% PvP Power, +4% PvP Resistance, Tier 1 Equipment
Soldiers Bloodforged Set (750 Points) - +5 Skill Value, +11% PvP Power, +6% PvP Resistance, Tier 3 Equipment
Commanders Bloodforged Set (5000 Points) - +9 Skill Value, +13% PvP Power, +8% PvP Resistance, Tier 4 Equipment
Warlords Bloodforged Set (10000 Points) - +15 Skill Value, +15% PvP Power, +10% PvP Resistance, Tier 6 Equipment

Last edited:
OP
Sir Knighter

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Finkelz + Team are attempting Darksteel Halls - Watch now @ twitch.tv/finkelz

-Update-
Congratulations to the first team to defeat The Darksteel Halls

Last edited:
OP
Sir Knighter

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
3x Week begins TODAY and will last until our massive 9.3.0 Patch on October 6th!! (More teaser to come about this)
Cough Cough - Livestock Farming, PvP-E System, Abaldar, Dracona, and other boss events, Retro outfits... ;)

Last edited:
OP
Sir Knighter

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
We have officially set up an agreement with NoPing to offer a service to our Archlight Players. We will release full information on our website as soon as possible.

OP
Sir Knighter

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score

Archlight Online is now officially partnered with NoPing Proxy Service. This service has been tested and developed to work now with the Archlight Online Client and can offer exceptional ping reductions, but better yet you can try it 3 days free to see if the benefit is worth it! Additionally, if you sign up with our partnership link you will be entered automatically every month to win a $160 Archlight Coin Package! If you are already subscribed to their service you can cancel it and resubscribe using our partnership link (costs nothing extra to you) to enter into the monthly draw!
Archlight Signup Link: https://nptunnel.com/?npref=Ih3j0hNrH

OP
Sir Knighter

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score

The Entire Archlight Team has been working exceptionally hard this entire Era to strive for a new level of content delivery. We want to be consistently dropping not only new content for Endgame Players, but also improvements to existing content for current and new players.
This is our massive Patch 9.3.0 Teaser :)
Ingame Store Added
The Ingame Store has been added back to Archlight
New Text Colors
GM Messages will now appear in Green, Premium players text will now appear in a Gold color.
Retro Outfits
12 Retro Outfits (6 male, 6 female) will now be available on Archlight. You can get these Retro Outfits through PvP and also from Raid Bosses (Dracona, Abaldar, Ildar, Kavdros and Avuria).

5 Raids Added + 3 Massive New Zones
We have now renamed "Boss Events" to Raids. Dracona's Lair and Abaldar's Mansion are now 2 of 5 different Raids that will occur on Archlight every 3-4 hours. Each Raid has its own world for players to work together to conquer to face the final boss. Final Boss Rooms will require players to be 1500 to enter, as now players will be rewarded for their participation and then have a scaling chance at more rewards. This is to make sure everyone who partakes is rewarded, but the top contributors still have a chance at a better reward. Everyone will receive a reward for participating.

The Ancient Leviathan has been resurrected.
The Old Awakening Boots Quest has been restructured and repurposed. This tactical and puzzle quest now has been made as a end game quest. This quest will require 1500+ to enter, and completion of this quest will give players access to Iceforged Equipment and Weapons. Additionally, players will receive a Tier 4 Quest Box by completing the quest.

Full New Set and Weapons Released - Iceforged

Chaos and Order Gems
You will now be able to get Chaos and Order Gems inside Archlight Lootcrates. These will also be added in other various means ingame. These will be rarer and more dificult to obtain than normal gems as they will have a garanteed result (in terms of what they give you, the value will still vary). Chaos Gems will increase your PvP Power, and Order Gems will increase your PvP Resistance. These gems should be seen and utilized like the PvP Sets in which they are a situational boost for your character and their equipment.

Livestock to Farming
We will also be adding in interactive livestock to our farming system, you will be able to have Pigs, Chickens and Sheep. Animals will grow from a small baby form (our custom sprites) to full forms where they can be slaughtered and soon also be able to be repetably gathered for materials. Cows will be added in the next minor patch.

Cooking Profession Added
We will also be adding in the cooking profession in this update. Cooking will utilize farming and fishing materials to make many different "meals". These meals will provide many different buffs, including - Passive % based health and mana regen, Increased Stats, Increases Resistance and much more to come.
Fishing
5 New Fish have been added to fishing - Shark, Squid, Dragon Carp, Bass, Carp. These will be catchable at different tiers and also be used in cooking.

PvP-E System Released
Benefits
Gain the experience that a player loses
Receive PvP Honor for killing a player, based on if theyre stronger than you or not, Received honor drops the same rate as the experience.
New incentives and uses for PvP Honor including: Exclusive Outfits, Exclusive Equipment/Weapons, Exclusive Titles.
PvP Honor Highscores will have a real meaningful bragging purpose now.
PvP Rating will be added soon after (Each player having their own PvP Rating score)
Restrictions
Only 1000+ are PvP-E
1st kill on a character is 100% exp, 2nd 80%, 3rd 60%, 4th 40%, 5th 20%, 6th 0%
Gold bless disabled for pvp
No Experience for killing party members
No Experience on same IP
No Experience from guild member
No Experience for a character on the same account or recently logged account
Misc
We will be adding in the next client patch after 9.3.0 PvP Markers that appear next to your character to display how powerful of an influence you are in Archlights PvP.
Frag Remover removed from shop, Frag removed disabled ingame.
Now you no longer will lose items when you have a red or black skull, Instead you will lose/give 3x/5x more exp when you die to another player.
10 frags to rs, 15 for bs
RS/BS lasts 3 days
Time to lose frag lowered to 3 hrs
BS cant attack others unless attacked
No 50% damage buff against people with black skulls.

Class Balances
Several class balances will occur, those specific notes will be posted before the Patch.

Misc Notes:
Darksteel equipment will now be polishable

OP
Sir Knighter

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Sustain Balances
Mages

Evocation cooldown reduced from 26 seconds to 24 seconds.
Strong Evocation cooldown reduced from 52 seconds to 45 seconds.

Rogue
Crimson Vial - Healing increased by 17.5%
Soothing Darkness - Healing increased by 65%

Monk
Prayer - Healing increased by 21.5%
Quick Prayer - Healing increased by 67.5%

Last edited:
OP
Sir Knighter

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
We will be starting our process of upgrading to a much more powerful dedicated server today. We will be getting the top of the line game server that OVH offers. We will make sure to notify players when we fully move our files over as this will involve a 2-3 hour downtime (for transfering the IP etc). This will be a big and beneficial step forward for Archlight. This will also allow us to setup specific software to monitor lag causes and fix them more efficiently.