• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Additionally, we too long have been a server catering around a small population. This is an extremely poor way of running a company and an online game.. We have been focusing 80% of our effort on catering to the 10% of the player base, instead of focusing 80% of our effort on 90% of the player base. We are taking a 180 degree turn on that. Please dont take this as we want be actively pushing new competitive content for high tier players, we will be, and will make sure this era is structured better that the content we do have in store isn't ran within 6 weeks of launch... But we will be making sure we focus more on the concerns of the average player, and not strictly the concerns of the top tier player.

What suddenly changed your minds, considering this server is the server a ton of my friends and other people on here have complained is massively Pay to Win and caters to whales?

What suddenly changed your minds, considering this server is the server a ton of my friends and other people on here have complained is massively Pay to Win and caters to whales?
Ummm sure? What do you want me to say? lol

Ummm sure? What do you want me to say? lol

I meant why now? What was the information that made you guys actually listen this time around? Did sales drop? Did player count drop?

I mean this isn't something that was tried for one season and turned out bad, it's been like this from the start.

I meant why now? What was the information that made you guys actually listen this time around? Did sales drop? Did player count drop?

I mean this isn't something that was tried for one season and turned out bad, it's been like this from the start.
Sales didn't drop, players didn't drop, we just decided the make a change..

After some consideration, we have redone the Early Bird Reward Tiers. You can view the altered table on our news page. We have removed the "lottery" aspect and instead replaced it with clear tiers of rewards for everyone. Enjoy

Early-Bird rewards based on your awakening level in Dawn of Archlight
earlybird.png
Players will be compensated and receive a "head-start bonus" based on their awakening level during Dawn of Archlight. Based on your Awakening Level on November 5th (When the Archlight Servers go down to prepare for Archlight Legends) you will receive one of the following tiers of rewards, these rewards will automatically be sent to your accounts !shop inbox and be there ready for you on launch! You do not receive ALL reward tiers, as the higher the reward tier the better the rewards are. You have until November 5th to get the highest awakening level you can!
noblemage.gif
Shadow_Hart.gif
warriormale.gif

Players Above Awakening Level 200 will receive a Retro Outfit on Launch + Shadow Hart Mount + Red Dragon Companion +2 to all Stats.
Players Above Awakening Level 150 will receive a Shadow Hart Mount + Green Dragon Companion +1 to all Stats.
Players Above Awakening Level 100 will receive a Shadow Hart Mount + Frost Dragon Companion + 5% Essence Find
Players Above Awakening Level 50 will receive a Shadow Hart Mount
Shadow Hart Mounts will be removed from the store and only accessible from awakening rewards in Archlight Legends

Current Class Balance Notes Added to end of our Archlight Legends post. More balances may occur before Launch on November 10th.

We have made some drastic changes to Gold Nuggets -
Gold Nuggets have been removed from the Archlight Shop with all other currencies as mentioned. Gold Nugget uses have been removed and replaced with Gold. Gold Nuggets will still be a rare drop from all creatures on Archlight, however will instead be able to be sold for a large sum of gold.
Golden Nuggets can be sold for 100k at Wally (Creature Products Buyer)
Blessing Price changed to 20k
Gold Blessing Price changed to 500k
Cost to enter Arena 500k, Cost to enter Team Arena 1kk
Instead of gaining gold from higher arena rounds, you now gain Archlight Tokens
Rift Weapon Recipe changed - Gold Nugget requirement removed, Gold requirement Increased from 3kk > 5kk and 1.5kk > 2.5kk (for one handers)
Archlight Bar Gold Nuggets Replaced with Gold Currency Ingots (1kk)
Golden Nugget turnin replaced with Gold Ingot turnin at Rare Goods Collector. Awakening Experience given changed from 3500 > 5000.
Golden Nugget removed from Guild Turnin NPC

Here is my question. Is there going to be any changes to the profession leveling system, because for example the fact that jewelcrafting costs such a ridiculous amount to level up high enough to be useful.

Here is my question. Is there going to be any changes to the profession leveling system, because for example the fact that jewelcrafting costs such a ridiculous amount to level up high enough to be useful.
Some changes have already been posted. More may come leading up to Launch.

Some changes have already been posted. More may come leading up to Launch.
The changes you have posted isn't really the same as what I was asking but uh okay. Also imo the changes to dungeons is quite dumb and if someone dies doing their dungeon and loses their charge it is only going to discourage people even more.

The changes you have posted isn't really the same as what I was asking but uh okay. Also imo the changes to dungeons is quite dumb and if someone dies doing their dungeon and loses their charge it is only going to discourage people even more.
Agreed.
My five cents are that dungeons, especially greater dungeons, are boring. The process of a greater dungeon is basically like this: You queue, wait for 1 minute until you get teleported, run to the boss, stand there AFK for 10 minutes until the boss is dead, grab the reward and leave the dungeon and queue up for the next one. Basically you could just remove the "trash monsters" inside of dungeons, because they're just getting skipped. And in most cases, they're easy to skip too.

Now ofcourse, there are exceptions where you have to move to avoid a specific mechanic. Let's take the medusa boss for example. It has 2 different waves that you preferably should avoid to survive. This means that one guy in the team has to stand there for ten minutes and avoid those two waves while the other two guys in the party are AFK, letting their bot do the work. It's not fun. It's not challenging. It's just annoying and discouraging.
I'm not saying this to bash or anything. I like Archlight and enjoy it a lot. I just like when changes for the better happen.

Agreed.
My five cents are that dungeons, especially greater dungeons, are boring. The process of a greater dungeon is basically like this: You queue, wait for 1 minute until you get teleported, run to the boss, stand there AFK for 10 minutes until the boss is dead, grab the reward and leave the dungeon and queue up for the next one. Basically you could just remove the "trash monsters" inside of dungeons, because they're just getting skipped. And in most cases, they're easy to skip too.

I remember a time when I played on Ascalon, there was also a dungeon. Trust me, we had to take it 1 SQM at the time, because these monsters were so strong. And shit, if a boss would be there we'd be sweating and taking so many precautions.
Take that in consideration and test this before applying ! Fare used to test things for weeks, just to make sure everything worked smoothly.

I remember a time when I played on Ascalon, there was also a dungeon. Trust me, we had to take it 1 SQM at the time, because these monsters were so strong. And shit, if a boss would be there we'd be sweating and taking so many precautions.
Take that in consideration and test this before applying ! Fare used to test things for weeks, just to make sure everything worked smoothly.

and sir knighter trashtalked that system and yet managed to make a worse version of it.
K E K

nice reset every 2 month shit bot p2w ot

Agreed.

Now ofcourse, there are exceptions where you have to move to avoid a specific mechanic. Let's take the medusa boss for example. It has 2 different waves that you preferably should avoid to survive. This means that one guy in the team has to stand there for ten minutes and avoid those two waves while the other two guys in the party are AFK, letting their bot do the work. It's not fun. It's not challenging. It's just annoying and discouraging.

I'm not saying this to bash or anything. I like Archlight and enjoy it a lot. I just like when changes for the better happen.

Agreed, something we continue to work on is getting the power rating more accurate, we have already lowered the health scaling for the greater dungeon bosses :)

AFAIK Ascalon died off and has been currently abandoned. I think them testing a single dungeon for weeks could of been why they discontinued the project as that's not realistic to keep up unless you are a very large team/AAA publisher (and even then many things aren't balanced well). But I do agree we need to put more time into finalizing on certain things, something I apologized for and mentioned in our post :)

and sir knighter trashtalked that system and yet managed to make a worse version of it.

K E K

nice reset every 2 month shit bot p2w ot
You need a hug. Thanks for your comment :)

Brief video explaining New Guild Hall System, It's Perks, and the Town -

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. A very professional and exciting server to play, the staff is very helpful and kind aswell as the owner who makes sure every individual has a good experience on his server. Never before have i played a server where the owner is out in temple/depot etc. helping the players and conversing with them. Highly recommended server to play and excited to see what it has in store in the near future.

I just started a wile back and donated. i didnt play a lot since i just realised that the server is being reset soon... will i get back my donation stuff?

and to all people bitching about pay 2 win: doesnt seem like that at all. you can buy anything from people for ingame currency and this server seems to be professional. he updated more in 1 month then deathzot did in the past 2 years.. lol

I just started a wile back and donated. i didnt play a lot since i just realised that the server is being reset soon... will i get back my donation stuff?

and to all people bitching about pay 2 win: doesnt seem like that at all. you can buy anything from people for ingame currency and this server seems to be professional. he updated more in 1 month then deathzot did in the past 2 years.. lol
Yes every dollar you have donated, whether 1 month ago or 3 years ago is reinstated on a fresh start :)

Thanks for your kind words, we work round the clock (all dedicated full time to this) to grow Archlight.

Bump. A very professional and exciting server to play, the staff is very helpful and kind aswell as the owner who makes sure every individual has a good experience on his server. Never before have i played a server where the owner is out in temple/depot etc. helping the players and conversing with them. Highly recommended server to play and excited to see what it has in store in the near future.
Thank you. I recognize your name from our discord :)

Back