• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Worst ot i ever seen, I used to have my own ot servers for 8 years, and I tryed to talk with this guy about changes in the ot for better things.. I didn't even try to talk to him. After i told him " If u don't want it to die fast and loose players" He told me "GOOD REASON FOR BAN " and i got IP BANNED... HAHHAHAHAHA WHAT A SHAME, NOWDAYS ONLY BR SERVERS AND RETARDS HAVE ALOT PLAYERS.. SHAME, SEE YOU
Sorry to tell you, but this OT has been around for a while now. And its not going away anytime soon. Go hate on a different server.

Worst ot i ever seen, I used to have my own ot servers for 8 years, and I tryed to talk with this guy about changes in the ot for better things.. I didn't even try to talk to him. After i told him " If u don't want it to die fast and loose players" He told me "GOOD REASON FOR BAN " and i got IP BANNED... HAHHAHAHAHA WHAT A SHAME, NOWDAYS ONLY BR SERVERS AND RETARDS HAVE ALOT PLAYERS.. SHAME, SEE YOU

Hes knows what he doing right and he has a good amount of players playing also and knows how to run it and make it fun and he changes stuff up every era he can. Handle the hammer like a man and dont whine hes not gonna listen to you but he take suggestions on his forum and read them when he gets a chance.

Same stuff and routine yet it's 18 hours of releasing and players reached 2k kkkkk, no fun with solo hunting as usual since exp got reduced, donators = op, copying all stuff from deathzot orbs way but changing the name kkkkk, I would rather play the original one not the copied, it won't last longer than before kkthxbye.

Same stuff and routine yet it's 18 hours of releasing and players reached 2k kkkkk, no fun with solo hunting as usual since exp got reduced, donators = op, copying all stuff from deathzot orbs way but changing the name kkkkk, I would rather play the original one not the copied, it won't last longer than before kkthxbye.
You've made it your life goal to troll us on a forum huh. I guess its true, everyone can find a purpose to their life.

"Talk about changes etc to keep the server online for longer time"... You cant be serious. The guy that got ip banned was spamming chat channel with false accusations such as fake online numbers. I dont get people like you two who spend so much time and effort in trying to make a server look bad. Kinda sad. Go play the servers you think are good then. But since you are playing on Archlight I think we all know you like it ;)

keep it up knighter, i must say, friggen astonished you still got shit going, proud of ya man, you sir have come quite a long ass way. amazing to see your success, haters gun hate. im coming to see what this era is like in a few, cheers bro

I've not played another vocations on this server, but berseker are from away good vocation. It is kinda impossible for me to join a crew to do the 500 quest to get better healing rune, Because the monsters in there hits me like 2k up to 4k. I heal around 700 + euxra ico 400 :/ maybe something to take a look at @Sir Knighter, Otherwise good server!

keep it up knighter, i must say, friggen astonished you still got shit going, proud of ya man, you sir have come quite a long ass way. amazing to see your success, haters gun hate. im coming to see what this era is like in a few, cheers bro
You have no idea the amount of times I've been told by no-names "In 2 weeks this project dead" - been 2 years of that now :) Feelsgoodman

Patch notes + new quests added to ArchlightOnline.com - Patch will happen in 1 hour 24 minutes

.eJwNyMsNwyAMANBdGICvDTjbUENJpCQgIKequ7fv-D7iGafYxL5Wn5tS-ZjcRpZztZFqkbW1epbUjym5XSqtlXi_yr2msuBCNEToAnoLhqxy2keESJoiWvtPrZjZu0QYwPsML-MDQs4OjTNvskCy31V8f5Q6KBg.3y-1LNfUMcE8KMjWJ7W86E5h9eA
.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBCgba4DQEOTVSIcF_mdr_3XvV9TrWpfa0xN4ByzNyfoufqT2pVt97bWdM4ps79grRWyvtV7zUBvWOxMQbHgdDbiOAMSfDCLCwGCclArYIOAxFjdSGzlYyfYJlLih6J9bib-v0BjGsn9Q.hrWFpmJL62sy3fbMwZlItfZvxDQ

Lil bit off a war :)

Dracona's Lair Patch
Live at 11:00am PST 04.28.17

Water Guardian Tomb Dungeon Open

Dracona's Lair Open
New Boss Added - Dracona - Boss loot system (everyone who helps is randomly allotted loot based on how much they contribute during the boss fight (damage and healing)).
Killing Dracona gives the entire server a global experience and monster essence find buff for 1 hour.
Dracona's Lair opens every 6-10 hours for 60 minutes.
Dracona drops exceptional rares - T4 gear, T5 shield - Shield of Dracona, to PvP honor tokens, stat stones, upgrade stones, Tome of Refreshments and many other very rare items.
Shield of Dracona - T5 Drop

Misc Patch notes
Great shield stats have been changed - as it was rift shield not meant to be T4
Necromancer Shield is now the T4 shield
Mastercrafted Shield Archlight Bar cost increased by 10. Stats of shield increased by 15%.
Draptor Scales + Blazing Bones removed from Scarlet Key required items to craft
Draptor + Dragonling tasks no longer give the scales and bones as a reward
Silver and Golden Regrade keys will now properly be craftable again​

Seems like a afk OT tbh :/
Sees picture of 50 people waiting for a single event > says seems like afk OT > remembers he didn't take his autism medication this morning.

Are you mad i called you out for saying you were the biggest 8.6 custom server ^_^ and then someone posted Shit server shit owner after xD. Feelsbadman, Thanks for free bump though

Last edited by a moderator:
Back