• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
3i7mnZp.jpg

New p2w item only throught donating 159.99$ :(
Yeah, 3% to all stats is so OP man.. LOL go back to ur cave

3i7mnZp.jpg

New p2w item only through donating 159.99$ :(
I like the fact that you ignore everything on the main page such as tournaments,giveaways and huge fckin patch notes that just shows how much they worked hard to make this era the biggest and screenshot this almost useless companion that only 10 people on server will have and complain about it being p2w. KYS

EDIT: This companion reminds me of eevee, looks like it got possessed and started walking on 2 legs lol

Last edited:
Sadly soloplayers or even small groups will always end up a few hundred lvls behind the big groups.
Premade guilds will always run the show & newcomers stand no chance. FeelsBadMan :(

I like the fact that you ignore everything on the main page such as tournaments,giveaways and huge fckin patch notes that just shows how much they worked hard to make this era the biggest and screenshot this almost useless companion that only 10 people on server will have and complain about it being p2w. KYS

EDIT: This companion reminds me of eevee, looks like it got possessed and started walking on 2 legs lol
Such arrogance from that guy lol
Yeah, true.. looks like Eeve haha

3 Hours until Launch - Live on twitch.tv/sirknighter in 40 minutes

3i7mnZp.jpg

New p2w item only through donating 159.99$ :(
Shit ur right, GG.
Yeah, 3% to all stats is so OP man.. LOL go back to ur cave
It's actually only 1.5%, as now the capp is 200 for stats as you can get 100 extra in each category just from doing quests/leveling up (not from stones).

Last edited by a moderator:
ArchClient 1.1.0 is now available for download, you can install it via your ArchLauncher (you may have to reopen it) or you can download it from our direct link on our downloads page (if it doesn't work through your launcher).

No points being sent out yet from previous donations? :3
Check ur account

ArchClient 1.1.0 is now available for download, you can install it via your ArchLauncher (you may have to reopen it) or you can download it from our direct link on our downloads page (if it doesn't work through your launcher).

Check ur account

Havent recieved any yet. :(

Hey guys! Today was HUGE! We're very excited to announce our day 1 unique player logins is ALREADY up 220% from any previous expansion in Archlight's History. The "Day" is not even half way through (talking 24 hours cycle)! This is extremely exciting/motivating for us and were working harder than ever. Very excited on this massive growth to Archlight and our community!
newdawnlaunch.png

P.S. There are very few Doorbuster bonuses left, get em before they're gone! Remember, you can get yourself more than one of them!

Check ur account

Knighter, I have only been partially refunded. Didnt get all of my points.

It's actually only 1.5%, as now the capp is 200 for stats as you can get 100 extra in each category just from doing quests/leveling up (not from stones).
So was I suppose to be getting stat points for leveling up? I understand I'm not that high but for the first 400 levels I haven't

Back