• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
We are LIVE on twitch.tv/sirknighter for our $1500 PvP Tournament and Developers Q&A Livestream

Oh really 500x that's interesting. To bad I can't see any of those answers since I'm not in the discord.
You've been unbanned/rebanned what 3 times now? xD once by me twice by CMs. Pretty sure i unbanned you a few days ago when you requested it.

You've been unbanned/rebanned what 3 times now? xD once by me twice by CMs. Pretty sure i unbanned you a few days ago when you requested it.
I've been banned twice* lmfao. First time for uhh saying a word I can't say here lol, and second for debating shit to a little farther extent then I should have. But yea I requested it but I didn't know if you did it or not and I was just curious on when the enchant was going to be fixed that's all lol.

And @Raggaer you smell like poop stop liking things

Patch 9.0.7 (Coming Tuesday 9.19.17)

Promotion Buff Items will now properly work again
Tear of daraman, Cat's Paw, Mr. Punish's Handcuffs all now give the same adaptive skill, Cat's paw and Handcuffs removed from NPC as they don't serve a purpose.
Fixed issue with being able to move a chest in heroes quest
Sharptooth now allows rogues to obtain the daggers properly
Ravaging Crabs force spawn added
Sharptooth and Voodoo weapons now properly apply gems.
Both Druid Spec's can now use exevo ring
Enchanting Endgame Daggers now properly works
Protection Zone added to north part of quest room
Fixed issue with item needed for inferno and diamond mounts
Coal basins in voodoo quest can no longer be moved.

welcometothefam.png

The Archlight Team would just like to welcome all the new people who have joined the Archlight Family this Era! Our Discord concurrent userbase (connected at one time) has grown from 60-100 to 100-175 (range is from low-high time). Additionally, we have had over 3000 New Accounts Created this Era and have the highest player retention rate we have EVER had by an exponential amount! We are extremely excited about the massive new pool of players that are joining and daily logging in to continue their adventures on Archlight Online. We have an insane amount of cool stuff coming at you guys in the next couple days here, but we just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for coming along for the ride, and of course ultimately, welcome you to the Archlight Family <3

~Archlight Team

Patch 9.1.0
Coming Saturday September 23rd - 12:00pm PST / 3:00pm EST / 21:00 CEST
Crafting System
"We want crafting to feel like a true profession, this is your characters talent and his means of life. Not simply, okay I need to grind up this shitty system just to craft 1 thing I can use at the very end. We want crafting to become a dynamic part of the economy, and not just something you need a player for in the extreme late game and one time."

We now feel we have hit that goal, and will be releasing the completely revampped Fishing, Mining, Farming, Skinning, Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Tanning, Jewelcrafting and Cooking Professions.

A description on how each profession works, and their benefits to you, your guild, or the trading market will be released before Saturday.
10 New Sets Released, 9 obtained via crafting, 1 obtained from quest chain.
newbow1.png
newarmor1.png
newaxe1.png

New Endgame Team Quests
darksteel.png

One thing we really wanted to push for this era is more endgame quests, but not just simple run, kill, grab reward and done. We wanted to add in more unique "story" driven quests, that have a real unique feel to their environment, and the challenges and trials they present. These two quests hit all of those goals right on the fucking head. We are extremely excited on these two new quests we are releasing, one being more based on multiple different boss fights, and one being more based on puzzle solving, but both giving exceptionally valuable rewards.
Halls of Darksteel Quest Released
Rewards: Darksteel Set and Weapons
darksteelarmor.png
darksteelstaff.png

Pits of Archlight Quest Released
Rewards: Unlimited Runes (Avalanche, Great Fireball, Destroy Field, Firebomb and Magic Wall)
72 Hour Quest Boxes
questbox1.png
questbox2.png
questbox3.png

Now every "story" quest on Archlight will have a repeatable 72-hour cooldown quest box. These quest boxes will drop the most rare things on Archlight, and garanteed. There are 6 tiers of story quest boxes, the lowest tier being in the simplest/easiest story quests, 6 being in the hardest/most dificult. All tiers can contain any of, but not limited to, the following rares - Stat Stones (primarily only in the low tier boxes), Large Stat Stones, Legendary Soils, Rune Soils, Soul Soils, Bone + Cloud Keys, Shining Oils and Repolishing Oils. Each box will also garantee gold and archlight tokens with one of the above rewards. What this means is you will be rewarded with a very valuable chest box for completing story quests you have already completed. This will also allow newer players to join in on quests with experienced vets.

Greater Dungeons will give you a different tier of chest based on the power rating you complete that dungeon at, increasing your chance at rarer rewards based on the difficulty of the Greater Dungeon completed. For every 200 team average power you will receive 1 higher tier of box.
Boss Dusts
bossjar1.png
bossjar2.png
bossjar3.png

Event, Raid* and most story quest bosses will now all drop their own Boss Dust. These Boss Dusts can be used for many different crafting recipes and will cause a great benefit to kill certain bosses for epic craftings.
Raids will be becoming their own events like Abaldar and Dracona.
Coming Soon After..
magemale.gif
Retro Tibia Outfits!!
summonermale.gif
femaleknight.gif
warriormale.gif
noblemage.gif

Cause...... why not.
New PvP + PvP-E System
Many have requested a pvp system that truely rewards and punishes players. So we took to the drawing boards and started planning a system that would reward pvp, punish losers, but also not be abusive. We will be posting the full details of this system in a patch teaser as well.
We are hoping to drop this in the next sizable patch after 9.1.0

Our biggest patch to date is dropping tomorrow! Tiered Greater Dungeon Boxes, 2 Massive New Endgame Quests, Our Unique New Crafting System Added, Boss Dusts, Quest Boxes and so, so much more.
patch910.png

I can't recommend this server to anyone (Unless you're willing to spend over $300), I've been playing this server for about a month (Just this era) In that month of playing I found out these things:
The server is extremely Pay to Win. How? The only good equipment is the donation set(Don't get me started on upgrading it) Recently a few new quests were released, them being far too hard to complete for a normal player (Lack of friends, power) The damage system relies off power, to obtain a decent amount of power you must buy (With Euros) Archlight Crates and keys (I'm not talking about just 1 more like 100's and they are expensive 100 crates = 6000 +/- points which translates to about 100-120 euros) Out of those crates you'd get a few stat stones and upgrade materials (Stat stones can be obtained in game but at like a 5% rate per dungeon(Which have cooldowns and take anywhere from 10-45 minutes and maybe longer if you have low power) but upgrade material after +15 is only obtainable by crates (very rarely as well) I've asked a few players how you progress in the server and most players will tell you to donate lot's of money.
Lack of content. The server is revolved around AFK-botting, Once you do you dungeons you must AFK bot -feels like a mobile game that forces microtransactions- and grind out tasks (Kill 250 of said monsters) Which again if you don't pay will take you forever(Back to Pay to Win). I was doing okay on the server once I found a few friends and were able to join Team Hunts until an update came out limited the party limit to 10 which forced players not to team hunt anymore. Un-professional Staff Mostly Sir Knighter, other staff members seem fine, besides the fact the CM's play their own characters(Usually in the top 10) Possibly cheat. I've Witnessed Sir Knighter lash out at the players (i.e call players autistic) he lashes when players complain about bugs (God forbid if someone has already reported said bug) overall a very arrogant human being who cares nothing of the players and only about server income.

Overall Summary: 2/10 (Can't recommend) (The 2 is for the community who 99% of them complain and the art)
*Note I did pay over 100 euros, which afterward still felt really terrible compared to other players
Don't be fooled by the visuals(Very beautiful I must say) This is not a great server.
Sure if you're willing to pay to play go for it, Mostly you will find yourself always lacking power.

*PS
Also, above you can see how he handles players

I can't recommend this server to anyone (Unless you're willing to spend over $300), I've been playing this server for about a month (Just this era) In that month of playing I found out these things:
The server is extremely Pay to Win. How? The only good equipment is the donation set(Don't get me started on upgrading it) Recently a few new quests were released, them being far too hard to complete for a normal player (Lack of friends, power) The damage system relies off power, to obtain a decent amount of power you must buy (With Euros) Archlight Crates and keys (I'm not talking about just 1 more like 100's and they are expensive 100 crates = 6000 +/- points which translates to about 100-120 euros) Out of those crates you'd get a few stat stones and upgrade materials (Stat stones can be obtained in game but at like a 5% rate per dungeon(Which have cooldowns and take anywhere from 10-45 minutes and maybe longer if you have low power) but upgrade material after +15 is only obtainable by crates (very rarely as well) I've asked a few players how you progress in the server and most players will tell you to donate lot's of money.
Lack of content. The server is revolved around AFK-botting, Once you do you dungeons you must AFK bot -feels like a mobile game that forces microtransactions- and grind out tasks (Kill 250 of said monsters) Which again if you don't pay will take you forever(Back to Pay to Win). I was doing okay on the server once I found a few friends and were able to join Team Hunts until an update came out limited the party limit to 10 which forced players not to team hunt anymore. Un-professional Staff Mostly Sir Knighter, other staff members seem fine, besides the fact the CM's play their own characters(Usually in the top 10) Possibly cheat. I've Witnessed Sir Knighter lash out at the players (i.e call players autistic) he lashes when players complain about bugs (God forbid if someone has already reported said bug) overall a very arrogant human being who cares nothing of the players and only about server income.

Overall Summary: 2/10 (Can't recommend) (The 2 is for the community who 99% of them complain and the art)
*Note I did pay over 100 euros, which afterward still felt really terrible compared to other players
Don't be fooled by the visuals(Very beautiful I must say) This is not a great server.
Sure if you're willing to pay to play go for it, Mostly you will find yourself always lacking power.

*PS
Cms on the discord don't have access to a character above tutor status. Donation set is currently the 8th best set in the game. Everyone one of which being obtainable strictly in-game Quick inaccuracy with little to no research into it. I'll read the rest tomorrow, really tired and overworked right now from today's patch. I will agree we have high donation prices, we do this to allow us to work full time on Archlight, find me another custom server that works as much on their server as ours. I wish you the best but from what I can tell you're the guy that got banned today for "extending" the truth, guess we were accurate on our assesment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not banned, I can currently log in. I was just giving my opinion on your server, that's what I saw and felt.

*edit: Please leave your slanderous comment out, as you are trying to kill the integrity of my review

I am not banned, I can currently log in. I was just giving my opinion on your server, that's what I saw and felt.

*edit: Please leave your slanderous comment out, as you are trying to kill the integrity of my review
I totally agree with you man , this guy is nothing but a gold digger, he doesn't care about the players or let's say the (non- donors), he constantly makes new stuff that's powerful only if " you donate x amount of cash you can obtain it), yet I'm not surprised it never lasts 3-4 months and reset cuz everyone gets bored of it, nothing to do but afk bot, server lacks pvp, no balanced vocations and more.., and don't waste ur time telling him the truth cuz he will just come up with something to make himself confident like " aren't you the guy that got banned bla bla.."
Have a good day sir :)

Last edited:
I totally agree with you man , this guy is nothing but a gold digger, he doesn't care about the players or let's say the (non- donors), he constantly makes new stuff that's powerful only if " you donate x amount of cash you can obtain it), yet I'm not surprised it never lasts 3-4 months and reset cuz everyone gets bored of it, nothing to do but afk bot, server lacks pvp, no balanced vocations and more.., and don't waste ur time telling him the truth cuz he will just come up with something to make himself confident like " aren't you the guy that got banned bla bla.."
Have a good day sir :)
And yet 2.5 years later, were still here. Guess were doing something right that these other custom servers arnt doing.

*PS
I can say I've donated quite the amount and yet I dont feel powerful(Im rogue, with 2661 power etc....). I know they try their best to give the players a good gameplay, etc... but yeah. Sometimes it just feels like Knighter doesn't really care. I've tried to point to knighter multiple things out in the past week but he ignores or tells me Im not playing right and that I should stop complaining, he thinks I'm the only one who thinks something is wrong when in reality there's a lot of people in the same boat. But sure.. Im taking a break and hope they make a little change in the near future. And NO, I'm not bashing on the server. The server is a good one, but lacks an open mind.

For now, yes.
And yet 2.5 years later, were still here. Guess were doing something right that these other custom servers arnt doing.

There is a lot of player complaints yes, I would not post this if I was the only one that felt this way, I mean it has great potential but I think if it was run differently would be 100x better

I can say I've donated quite the amount and yet I dont feel powerful(Im rogue, with 2661 power etc....). I know they try their best to give the players a good gameplay, etc... but yeah. Sometimes it just feels like Knighter doesn't really care. I've tried to point to knighter multiple things out in the past week but he ignores or tells me Im not playing right and that I should stop complaining, he thinks I'm the only one who thinks something is wrong when in reality there's a lot of people in the same boat. But sure.. Im taking a break and hope they make a little change in the near future. And NO, I'm not bashing on the server. The server is a good one, but lacks an open mind.

Back