[France][CUSTOM] ArchlightOnline - New Season July 19th & The Council of Marius Expansion

Server Website/AAC
https://archlightonline.com
Server Address
archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Reaction score

July 19th 2019 - 16:00GMT

Full Patch Notes to come. For now, all teasers will be posted in comments and on our website - Archlight - Landing Page (https://archlightonline.com)

I see 100 characters have already been made for EU but character name reservation is now OFFICIALLY OPEN for our upcoming European Season on July 19th! Our advertising goes live in a few days, MMORPG is publishing their article on us in 5 days, and streamers will be announced (and telling their communities) around then as well, so if you

Want your name? Get it FAST! Today's teaser will be coming out later this afternoon (PT)

Last edited:

imkingran

Learning everyday.
Premium User
Reaction score
It looks like a lot of hard work was put into this project and a lot of passion behind it.

Good Luck! I wish you nothing but the best! :)

hehemidu

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
I will be playing also for sure! :) not sure yet which vocations tho

i'll hear around to get some more people to join to get a smooth start with a lot of people ^^

HachéPé

Reaction score
Oh man, I'm really excited to play this server, seems like it's gonna be a lot of fun! As a main Tank in every game, me and my Guardian will be there. Looking forward to it's opening :)

Tico Newgate

Haō-shoku no Haki
Reaction score
Can someone give some beta feedback about the different vocations? (like what did u like, what you didn't like, ...)

Would appreciate it :)

Looking forward to exploring the grounds of Archlight!!

Last edited: