• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
its easier to obtain legendary soils from quests than it is from archlight boxes...

Upgrade "Stacks"
Now whenever you fail an upgrade on an item, that item will hold a upgrade stack, everytime you fail an upgrade, it gains another stack, each upgrade stack will increase the chance of you successfully upgrading your item by 10% (Multiplicative, Not Additive). IE if you have a 10% chance to succeed the enchant, the first fail would make it have a 11% chance to succeed, then 12.1%, then 13.21% and so on.

Bard
Heal Friend heal over time increased by 20%Healing Tune Health and Mana Regenerated increased by 20%
Harped Healing Tune Health and Mana Regenerated increased by 25%
Chain Heal minimum heal amount buffed by 30% (Max remains same)​

I have a idea, create a forum board to players
I can help with Polish section
We use Discord. We used to have a forum board, but forums are extremely outdated and very few use them, most prefer to communicate actively on discord.

Still don't recommend this server to anyone, GM is an ass. Banned me for saying there shouldn't be a huge amount of content locked behind premium status when he asked if people would donate if he made better areas for premmy players. Denied that he banned me after the fact lol.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

XhPXv

Still don't recommend this server to anyone, GM is an ass. Banned me for saying there shouldn't be a huge amount of content locked behind premium status when he asked if people would donate if he made better areas for premmy players. Denied that he banned me after the fact lol.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

XhPXv
This is grossly misquoted, but close attempt, you were banned ingame for other reasons which you know why... you were banned on discord by a CM.

This is grossly misquoted, but close attempt, you were banned ingame for other reasons which you know why... you were banned on discord by a CM.

Not even close, I've never been in your discord. That was the first time I ever spoke to you and it was in game, you broadcasted a message explaining that you might add more premium content. I disagreed, and you ip banned me. Good try spinning the story in your favor though.

If I may ask, what was I banned for? (the other reasons that I apparently know of) Since you clearly seem to remember what I was banned for and who I am. What was my character name? You're just an immature kid running a server.

Not even close, I've never been in your discord. That was the first time I ever spoke to you and it was in game, you broadcasted a message explaining that you might add more premium content. I disagreed, and you ip banned me. Good try spinning the story in your favor though.

If I may ask, what was I banned for? (the other reasons that I apparently know of) Since you clearly seem to remember what I was banned for and who I am. What was my character name? You're just an immature kid running a server.
TBH I have no idea what you we're banned for anymore, this seems like it was something from months ago and I definitely don't remember a specific ban from that far back. I definitely may have been short triggered that day, maybe something else upset me and you did something minor that set me off, I certainly wouldn't ban someone for simply saying what you said, but maybe the way you said it and I got over aggressive about it (which I shouldn't have) but i'm far from perfect.

If you tell me your character name I can unban you, it probably was only a temp ban so the best I can say is sorry in that case.

Teaser #1 - Caverns Of The Lost City

The Archlight Team has so much to show for Rise Of The Otherworlds, so we have decided to show off some of the content we have been working on for the expansion each day until the expansion releases. That's 14 days of content teasers! Yea... we got alot of content to show... For our next 14 days, we will be slowly ramping up the teasers. What this means is we will be beginning by teaser a few smaller things, the new solo dungeons, and then moving onto our biggest teasers near the end of the 14 days!

For the first teaser, we will be showing off 3 images of one of the new Solo Dungeons that players are able to partake on. The 6 solo dungeons will be available for Awakened Players and will scale just like greater dungeons, additionally, they will give the Greater Dungeon Chests at the end of them. These dungeons will not share cooldown with your standard Greater Dungeons but rather have their own cooldown and charges.
The First Dungeon we are showing off is..
Caverns Of The Lost City
sd11.png
sd3.png
sd2.png

Teaser #2

It's that time again! Teaser #2 is of another one of the new Solo Dungeons! This being a multi-part dungeon with 2 very different themes.
The Construction Zone
sd41.png
sd42.png

sd43.png

My ideas for the server:
1. Hold-look equipment system (when u hołd mouse on Item for 1.5sec u seeing a info about that item, on Tibia u have a help option which working like this)
2. Casting bar system (under Your character)
3. Skinning and processing cooldown bar (under Your character)
4. Standing rest system (when u dont have a monster around and pvp pz Your pz is gone out and when u standing u get rest cooldown bar, while no move u get 250% regeneration)
5. Transparency water
6. Town scroll system (infinite version can be but by donate)
7. Stun with star effect above head system
8. Dodge meele attacks (max 25%) each point gives 0,5%
9. Resistance magic attacks (max 25%) each point gives 0,5%
10. Check point like diablo system
11. Casting, cam system into game system
12. Fly with wings system (moving on +9 floor)
13. Life steal ability
14. Respawning monsters around players (5sec login animation)
15. Use potions / attacks and movement at same time system
16. Game launcher which checking client updates
17. Mages stick system, two-handed mode powerful weapon than wands
18. When u got deadly bless u can respawn on die spot
19. Ping and FPS in client info
20. Right click NPCs system
21. Account creater and management into client system
This checklist sounds like another server posted here in advertisement. Why not just go play that?

My ideas for the server:
1. Hold-look equipment system (when u hołd mouse on Item for 1.5sec u seeing a info about that item, on Tibia u have a help option which working like this)
2. Casting bar system (under Your character)
3. Skinning and processing cooldown bar (under Your character)
4. Standing rest system (when u dont have a monster around and pvp pz Your pz is gone out and when u standing u get rest cooldown bar, while no move u get 250% regeneration)
5. Transparency water
6. Town scroll system (infinite version can be but by donate)
7. Stun with star effect above head system
8. Dodge meele attacks (max 25%) each point gives 0,5%
9. Resistance magic attacks (max 25%) each point gives 0,5%
10. Check point like diablo system
11. Casting, cam system into game system
12. Fly with wings system (moving on +9 floor)
13. Life steal ability
14. Respawning monsters around players (5sec login animation)
15. Use potions / attacks and movement at same time system
16. Game launcher which checking client updates
17. Mages stick system, two-handed mode powerful weapon than wands
18. When u got deadly bless u can respawn on die spot
19. Ping and FPS in client info
20. Right click NPCs system
21. Account creater and management into client system

Answering your long post.

1. Hold-look equipment system (when u hołd mouse on Item for 1.5sec u seeing a info about that item, on Tibia u have a help option which working like this) - I like that
2. Casting bar system (under Your character) -Casting bar like the skill bar for cooldowns in tibia? its already in the client as a moveable window.
3. Skinning and processing cooldown bar (under Your character) - Check the Information tab, it has your proffessions there
4. Standing rest system (when u dont have a monster around and pvp pz Your pz is gone out and when u standing u get rest cooldown bar, while no move u get 250% regeneration) - Not a big fan, you can get refreshings and have that on the go.
5. Transparency water - no need for this really as there are barely any underwater spawns.
6. Town scroll system (infinite version can be but by donate) - Its already in game and free with !travel
7. Stun with star effect above head system - no, thats ridiculous with the amount of damage someone can deal
8. Dodge meele attacks (max 25%) each point gives 0,5% - that would be pretty insane with resistance gems
9. Resistance magic attacks (max 25%) each point gives 0,5% - resistance gems
10. Check point like diablo system - There are normal tps, no need for that
11. Casting, cam system into game system - It was already in game, got removed because it was not used by many people
12. Fly with wings system (moving on +9 floor) - ...
13. Life steal ability - Berserkers already have that ability.
14. Respawning monsters around players (5sec login animation) - Already in game
15. Use potions / attacks and movement at same time system - Already in game
16. Game launcher which checking client updates - Already in game
17. Mages stick system, two-handed mode powerful weapon than wands - Staves are already 2h
18. When u got deadly bless u can respawn on die spot - thats a decent idea.
19. Ping and FPS in client info - already in game
20. Right click NPCs system - thats a decent idea
21. Account creater and management into client system - thats a decent idea aswell

If you do have any more questions regarding this server just pm me on discord Rufus#8771 :)

That would make professions take a tremendous amount of time, there are people with over 2-3k energy whenever they go mining/fishing/skinning, having to wait 3seconds for each body will be totally time consuming and unnecessary.

Up @2,@3
Bars like this:
pvw53786j_qnpaqqw.jpg

On feets od Your character, when u skinning, its cast time for example 3secs and u got that bar to look progression
Thanks for taking the time to submit all your ideas. I see a Council member already responded but I'll also read it when I'm on and give my response too :)

Back