• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
My ideas for the server:
1. Hold-look equipment system (when u hołd mouse on Item for 1.5sec u seeing a info about that item, on Tibia u have a help option which working like this)
2. Casting bar system (under Your character)
3. Skinning and processing cooldown bar (under Your character)
4. Standing rest system (when u dont have a monster around and pvp pz Your pz is gone out and when u standing u get rest cooldown bar, while no move u get 250% regeneration)
5. Transparency water
6. Town scroll system (infinite version can be but by donate)
7. Stun with star effect above head system
8. Dodge meele attacks (max 25%) each point gives 0,5%
9. Resistance magic attacks (max 25%) each point gives 0,5%
10. Check point like diablo system
11. Casting, cam system into game system
12. Fly with wings system (moving on +9 floor)
13. Life steal ability
14. Respawning monsters around players (5sec login animation)
15. Use potions / attacks and movement at same time system
16. Game launcher which checking client updates
17. Mages stick system, two-handed mode powerful weapon than wands
18. When u got deadly bless u can respawn on die spot
19. Ping and FPS in client info
20. Right click NPCs system
21. Account creater and management into client system
We loved a few of these ideas! And will definitely be making use of them. However have you played Archlight? Many of the things you mentioned we already have and are massive parts of the game. Appreciate the feedback anyways :)

Character Creation Is NOW OPEN For Rise Of The Otherworlds -
Launching February 9th! Reserve Your Character Name Now!
charactercreation2.png

Teaser #4-5 - Deadstone Stronghold + Otherworlds Armors
Strongholdgif.gif

The Last Line of Defense against the Otherworlds is the Deadstone Stronghold. This stronghold is the last barrier between Archlight and the invading Otherworlds Creatures. The Deadstone Stronghold will be a massive point of content in Archlight - Rise Of The Otherworlds, having over 10 quests, many repeatable quests, access to many locked areas, and a constant siege of Otherworlds Creatures from 4 different angles of the Stronghold, it is your job to defend the stronghold and ultimately defend Archlight.

By doing various things around and outside Deadstone Stronghold, players will earn Otherworlds War Points, which can be used to obtain powerful equipment from the Deadstone Smith. This equipment includes some of shown below in the teaser. This equipment is also used in chain to obtain part of the Goldencrafted Armors.
Strongholddone.png
Strongholddone3.png
Strongholddone2.png

Teaser #4-5 - Deadstone Stronghold + Otherworlds Armors
Strongholdgif.gif

The Last Line of Defense against the Otherworlds is the Deadstone Stronghold. This stronghold is the last barrier between Archlight and the invading Otherworlds Creatures. The Deadstone Stronghold will be a massive point of content in Archlight - Rise Of The Otherworlds, having over 10 quests, many repeatable quests, access to many locked areas, and a constant siege of Otherworlds Creatures from 4 different angles of the Stronghold, it is your job to defend the stronghold and ultimately defend Archlight.

By doing various things around and outside Deadstone Stronghold, players will earn Otherworlds War Points, which can be used to obtain powerful equipment from the Deadstone Smith. This equipment includes some of shown below in the teaser. This equipment is also used in chain to obtain part of the Goldencrafted Armors.
Strongholddone.png
Strongholddone3.png
Strongholddone2.png

Can I ask if Dhavii mapped them?

Do you have any idea how to improve PvP? I mean dungeons are "prioritized" so players don't have even to set up bot on normal spawns because most of experience and rewards are from dungeons.

I miss Archlight where players had to exp ( do tasks ) on normal spawns so people had to set bot ( unluckily ) but players were more active, in my opinion.

Do you have any idea how to improve PvP? I mean dungeons are "prioritized" so players don't have even to set up bot on normal spawns because most of experience and rewards are from dungeons.

I miss Archlight where players had to exp ( do tasks ) on normal spawns so people had to set bot ( unluckily ) but players were more active, in my opinion.
Players were far less active ;) Our player activity has skyrocketed since lowering the amount of bot content (to almost none). Most PvP happens in quests, that's where i'd say 90% happened last era. And there was constant PvP. Not as much in spawns like in tibia though.

Players were far less active ;) Our player activity has skyrocketed since lowering the amount of bot content (to almost none). Most PvP happens in quests, that's where i'd say 90% happened last era. And there was constant PvP. Not as much in spawns like in tibia though.
Im not sure about it ( maybe I started playing last era too late ) lets see how it will looks this season.

Teaser #6 - Crafting Changes + Enhancements
craftingteaser.png

Scaling of Crafting has been lowered by 40%. This will roughly equate (as example) 95 blacksmithing to be around 70~ currently. Making professions significantly easier to level up at higher tiers.

Crafting Goldencrafted, Mastercrafted and Reforged Mastercrafted has now been removed from Blacksmithing and is now apart of a quest and task chain.

The Experience earned from crafting quests have been significantly increased.

Each crafting profession will now have a special Perk to it, as well as a transmog feature.This transmog feature will allow players to turn certain unused items, into more powerful or even completely different items. Certain perks are obviously stronger than other perks, as well as certain transmogs, even certain professions, this means some crafts may have a stronger perk, but perhaps a weaker transmog or vice versa.
List of Perks + Transmogs Added To Each Crafting Profession
Skill Level 60/70/80/90 (remember, it now takes the same time to get to skill 90 as it did to get to 68 before).
Using these Soulbind the gear to you until the duration is over
Cooking:
Food Buffs Last an Extra 10/15/20/25% as long
Rune Soils > Legendary or Soul (4>1, 3>1, 2>1)
Rune Soils > Awakened Rune Stones (6>1, 5>1, 4>1)
Alchemy:
All Rune Emblems and Potions (Elixirs) heal an additional 5/10/15/20%
Stat Stones > Large Stat Stones (10>1, 9>1, 8>1)
Jewelcrafting:
Ability to add one bonus gem to each piece of gear. This will last for 24 hours. 1 piece of gear/ 2 / 3 / 4
Legendary Soil > Soul or Rune (4>1, 3>1, 2>1)
Tanning:
Enchant your boots giving you additional 10%/15%/20%/25% movement speed for 24 hours
Soul Soils > Legendary or Rune (4>1, 3>1, 2>1)
Soul Soils > Awakened Soul Stones (6>1, 5>1, 4>1)
Blacksmithing:
Sharpen your weapon, increasing it's damage by 5%/7.5%/10%/12.5% for 24 hours
Upgrade Stones > Legendary Stones > Awakened Stones

I have a question why are you allowed to bump your thread more than once a day while everyone else's posts in their thread get deleted?
I can understand if you were responding to someone in the thread (like you will to my question) but you aren't you are just posting more advertisements at different times of the day when all of this could fit in one post.

I have a question why are you allowed to bump your thread more than once a day while everyone else's posts in their thread get deleted?
I can understand if you were responding to someone in the thread (like you will to my question) but you aren't you are just posting more advertisements at different times of the day when all of this could fit in one post.
That was my fault to be honest, sometimes I get lazy/careless, it's not for the traffic trust me, the traffic on otland nowadays isn't very sizable, and most mods are more laid back I believe due to constant backlash at micro managing here, but at same time I shouldn't be doing it carelessly and should take the time to edit a post (I just hate clumping 2 unrelated things in together, as in a livestream announcement and patch notes).

Teaser #7 - Craftable Bed Kits
tanningdone.png

The Tanning Profession will now be able to make Bed Kits. These kits will be used to enhance your houses bed and the energy it can store and how quick it restores that energy. Now all houses will start with just a base tier bed, that can hold 120 energy (less than before) however you are able to create beds that hold up to 360 energy now.

The 5 Tiers of Beds are:
1. Base Bed - 120 Energy
2. Green Bed - 180 Energy
3. Yellow Bed - 240 Energy
4. Red Bed - 300 Energy
5. Canopy Bed - 360 Energy

All recharge times for each bed are the same duration, thus a bed that holds 50% more energy, also gains energy 50% faster. Once you use a bed kit on your bed it will remain permanently. The material costs to create these bed kits is reletively high due to them being permanent, however they are a very good investment in your house.

We plan on adding more enhancement options for players to make to their houses in future patch.​

Teaser #10 - Outside The Walls of Deadstone Stronghold
As each day goes by the monsters of The Otherworlds slowly take over the outskirts of Deadstone Stronghold. Lord Crimson knows their stronghold cannot continue to hold off The Otherworlds. Sooner or later the Stronghold will be overthrown and thus giving The Otherworlds access to all of Archlight. Take up arms from within the Stronghold, and push the Otherworlds Creatures back to the hell they come from.
deadstone1.png
deadstone2.png
deadstone3.png
deadstone4.png

Teaser #11 - Protectors of Archlight Event

This New Event joining Archlight on Launch is a "hordes" event in which waves of Otherworlds Creatures will attack from 4 different angles. All you the players will work together to protect the center of the event, if creatures enter the center protection zone, they will disappear and remove 1 life from the life total (20). Waves will progress more difficult and more creatures as the event goes on. This map is just a prototype map and is being re-skinned before Launch.
protectorsofarchlight.png

Back