• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
hey!! when will normal otland users be able to delete their own posts so that they can bump several times per day posting the same stuff like here ? :eek:

hey!! when will normal otland users be able to delete their own posts so that they can bump several times per day posting the same stuff like here ? :eek:
I deleted it to avoid double posting. If you think it's worth my time to delete a post to move 1 spot on a forum where essentially the entire community already knows about us, you're retarded.

Im just curious, if you're from Canada why use euros? It just cost's more for donators, I really hate euros lol.
It doesnt cost more, we would change the price if it was Canadian dollars. The reason we use euros instead of Canadian dollars is it's a more common currency.

Nice. A way for people to kill others Afk then go hide out in the Patron spawns LMFAO.

Last edited:
Can you lower the cost to change vocation :D, 50 usd is alot to change. Enjoying the server still though.

if i was to donate 80$Euro would cost me 93$USD ;d it does cost more :(
Yes, but still there is no point in posting in thread after thread, diffrent servers that you will donate 50$ here or 80$ here.
Simple, you won't donate. You mostly just "talk".

I remember someone you should have paid, but didn't.

Anyways, OnTopic:
Great job @Sir Knighter, I love the progress you and your team made to push the server forward!

Just like to note - blinkz is just as clever as God Mythera on how currencies work.

Screenshot

Yes, but still there is no point in posting in thread after thread, diffrent servers that you will donate 50$ here or 80$ here.
Simple, you won't donate. You mostly just "talk".

I remember someone you should have paid, but didn't.

Anyways, OnTopic:
Great job @Sir Knighter, I love the progress you and your team made to push the server forward!
Means alot per usual coming from you mate.

Thanks for the support all these years, even from when we were a little baby server :)

~just delete this, isn't worth it lmfao~

Last edited:
@Blinkz just kidding my duder :) srrys

~Regarding Patron~

After a lot of discussion and careful consideration, we have decided that we will NOT be doing Patron Duplicate Spawns. Initially, our goal was to make a mutually enjoyed benefit (Patron) in the sense that some would pay for it, to enjoy its benefits, and non-patron players would ALSO benefit as their spawns would now be less crowded as well. However clearly, this benefit was not seen or felt worth it for non-donors. However, we will be keeping the duplicate spawns, and instead, players can pay IN-GAME gold to access these for 24 hours at a time. This amount of gold is undecided yet, however the lower portals will cost less than the higher ones.

Patron will likely remain if we decide to repurpose it, which we are considering making it similar to a "humble bundle". If you dont know what that is, it's a monthly box of random rewards, each month different, additionally you would also receive the Gold Title on Discord.

We will post any information about this if we go that route.

Florisa Summer Event & Race
FlorisaSite.png

For thousands of years, the sunflower goddess looked over Archlight, blessing it's environments with fruitful and abundant nature of crops. After a 6 month battle with Serandiel, her staff was destroyed into multiple pieces, however, during it's destruction, a spell was cast on the staff itself, creating hundreds of copies of the staff all which we're shattered moments later. Recreate her staff and use it for your own power.
Sunflower.gif
Sunflower.gif
Sunflower.gif
Sunflower.gif
Sunflower.gif

For the Duration of the Florisa Event, players will obtain a sunflower as an additional reward every time they complete a Greater Dungeon.
Sunflower.gif

These sunflowers can be given to Florisa's Servant through the portal in the depot to obtain multiple different rewards.

Florisa's Servant will offer the following rewards to you for turning in Sunflowers.
Sunflower Jar - 10 Sunflowers
Ewer_(Green).gif

(Contains Random Items: All 3 Pieces of Florisa's Staff, Archlight Token's, Legendary Key Shards, Upgrade Stones, Stat Stones, and more small tier rewards!)
Golden Wings - 250 Sunflowers
GoldSouth2.png
Yalahari Effect - 100 Sunflowers
Yalahari_Figurine.gif

*New* Mount of Florisa - 300 Sunflowers
Jackalope.gif
T3 Mount - +1.5% hp/mana

Living Tokens will also be able to be exchanged for 50 Sunflowers from the Living Token Exchanger.
livingtoken.png
greenarrow.png
Some_Sunflowers.gif
x50
Staff of Florisa
item_11362.png
Increases healing from Potions and Runes by 30%.
Staff Handle
item_11368.png
Sunflower Jar (0.5% chance from a Sunflower Jar)
Gem of Florisa
item_11369.png
Hilt of Florisa
item_11370.png

Staff of Florisa is created by combining all 3 Florisa Staff Items - Staff Handle + Gem of Florisa + Hilt of Florisa.
Florisa Event Race
Lit_Protectress_Lamp.gif

Upon forging a Staff of Florisa you will receive a Letter of Florisa. The first 3 players on Archlight to mail this Letter to Gamemaster Knighter will receive a Statue of Florisa as well (House Cosmetic Furniture).
Statue of Florisa - House Decoration
Lit_Protectress_Lamp.gif
Increases Archlight Token find by 100% for 12 hours. 23 hour cooldown. - 3 Total Available

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit is so stupid. I donated a good chunk to play here, as i was transfering my armor between chars, server kicks and rolls back and i lose all my stuff, i ask the admin to help make it right. Doesn’t care at all and then bans me for trying to dispute on paypal. I want my money back.

Shit is so stupid. I donated a good chunk to play here, as i was transfering my armor between chars, server kicks and rolls back and i lose all my stuff, i ask the admin to help make it right. Doesn’t care at all and then bans me for trying to dispute on paypal. I want my money back.
The reason you we're banned was due to the fraudulent claim you made on paypal, not that you made a charge back.

I get over 200 unique pms a day lately as our playerbase has grown substantially. Can you contact Rufus with what you lost, on which character, and we will lookup the character on a server backup to confirm.

The reason you we're banned was due to the fraudulent claim you made on paypal, not that you made a charge back.

I get over 200 unique pms a day lately as our playerbase has grown substantially. Can you contact Rufus with what you lost, on which character, and we will lookup the character on a server backup to confirm.
Would love a feature where you can make a test character. A lvl 1.5k char which you can choose any vocation on & have good equip but it gets deleted after 10 min and is in some seperate map. no way to get him to interact with other ppl just to test vocations. Its so aweful for me to play my 2. vocation high enough to notice I truly dont like them =(

Would love a feature where you can make a test character. A lvl 1.5k char which you can choose any vocation on & have good equip but it gets deleted after 10 min and is in some seperate map. no way to get him to interact with other ppl just to test vocations. Its so aweful for me to play my 2. vocation high enough to notice I truly dont like them =(
Great idea actually, it's something we've very much been considering doing as well. Our only thing is we find it can be kinda overwhelming for new players as they WILL want to test all 10, and archlight is already complicated in itself.

Maybe some sort of test mode would be cool, where you maybe almost just follow a guide on how it works rather than getting thrown into the fire.

Thanks for the idea :)

Great idea actually, it's something we've very much been considering doing as well. Our only thing is we find it can be kinda overwhelming for new players as they WILL want to test all 10, and archlight is already complicated in itself.

Maybe some sort of test mode would be cool, where you maybe almost just follow a guide on how it works rather than getting thrown into the fire.

Thanks for the idea :)
Yea sounds good, just being able to test the spells and see the dmg outcome and whatnot would be sweet. a mission maybe that takes a couple of minutes or something like this :) keep going hot !

I lost it on the dp box so i mean if you can see that somehow then maybe it will be alright. and i asked in discord but no one seemed to care, thats why i sent a direct pm to you on discord. I can try to ask him, but i cant even log in anymore so that will be impossible

I lost it on the dp box so i mean if you can see that somehow then maybe it will be alright. and i asked in discord but no one seemed to care, thats why i sent a direct pm to you on discord. I can try to ask him, but i cant even log in anymore so that will be impossible
You can still login to Discord no?

Back