• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Gothania - Gothic II with Jarkendar released[16th December, Saturday 16:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://gothania.pl
Server Address
gothania.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
And we see more made-up nonsense... The LP bug on the server wasn't there for more than 24 hours, and everyone who used it got deleted. Those were fresh characters, because you could only use it on those. And it was fixed so late because I was unavailable at the time. I don't understand why you keep repeating the made-up version and providing different facts every time.

As I've said hundreds of times before, you're a bunch of trolls who sit on your Discord and brag to your leaders about how much you trolled/annoyed on Gothania Discord. Don't be surprised that we're dealing with you shortly, and you end up with a mute or ban.

Even though you're not on the server anymore, its popularity is maintained and even growing.
You think way too much, but i will allow you to live in your delusion i won't rescue you from it i know you're already too far deep in to even see any specks of reality anymore.

I wish you luck, and anyone who wants to try this server out i encourage you to try it, it's up to your judgement as to how this server really is and everyone is free to have their opinion i've expressed it a long time ago i'm saddened by the owner's delusion.
I will leave it at that

Nice server guys.

Just ignore the trolls these types of monkeys are on every thread

You think way too much, but i will allow you to live in your delusion i won't rescue you from it i know you're already too far deep in to even see any specks of reality anymore.

I wish you luck, and anyone who wants to try this server out i encourage you to try it, it's up to your judgement as to how this server really is and everyone is free to have their opinion i've expressed it a long time ago i'm saddened by the owner's delusion.
I will leave it at that
The problem is that every day you come up with new stories to show our server in a bad light. Obviously, you have some problem because you are known for destroying servers (materials on YouTube or streams on Twitch speak for themselves).

Now you've targeted Gothania, but I don't think anyone here will be fond of you.

Because obviously you have some problem. You don't like the server, but for the fourth or fifth day in a row, you don't give up and try everything to harm us.

At the same time, members of your team play privately and don't even admit it to you. Sad.

NIE GRAJCIE TUTAJ! TEN SYF JEST CORUPPTED. Kolesiostwo na tym otsie jest zbyt potezne. goscie dostawali dowody na to jak top gildia abusuje rozne bledy i nic z tym nie robili. A jak juz ktos z randomow chcial robic to samo co top gildia to od razu fix. SYF JAK CHUJ. NIE TRACIE CZASU NA TO SCIERWO

NIE GRAJCIE TUTAJ! TEN SYF JEST CORUPPTED. Kolesiostwo na tym otsie jest zbyt potezne. goscie dostawali dowody na to jak top gildia abusuje rozne bledy i nic z tym nie robili. A jak juz ktos z randomow chcial robic to samo co top gildia to od razu fix. SYF JAK CHUJ. NIE TRACIE CZASU NA TO SCIERWO
were there dragons in this story?

The problem is that every day you come up with new stories to show our server in a bad light. Obviously, you have some problem because you are known for destroying servers (materials on YouTube or streams on Twitch speak for themselves).

Now you've targeted Gothania, but I don't think anyone here will be fond of you.

Because obviously you have some problem. You don't like the server, but for the fourth or fifth day in a row, you don't give up and try everything to harm us.

At the same time, members of your team play privately and don't even admit it to you. Sad.
Sorry i'm not a content creator at least not yet though i will be planning my debut on twitch.tv/guro12 soon enough and then youtube as well, i have no idea what's been going on your OT for a while now but whatever's going on in there or in your head something ain't right but i'd be happy if you were one of my first followers on twitch if i started streaming all of a sudden i will update you when and what's my username.

To be clear "You don't like the server, but for the fourth or fifth day in a row, you don't give up and try everything to harm us." this is pure delusion, nobody who played on gothania hated the server or immediately hoped for its destruction, i'm pretty sure everyone who played there so far before the changes and on this edition had fun playing. Nobody came in with the intent of "OH IM GONNA DESTROY THIS SERVER I'M GONNA TURN INTO THE ALEX JONES OF OPEN TIBIA SERVERS AND RUN IT DOWN"

I will say it again i LIKED the server, i LIKE the project, i just DISLIKE what happened and that's where it is that's where it ends you can always re-read my previous message in which i stated that this is where it ends i'm not going to be continously replying to your massive bullshit so i hope you will stop quoting me in this thread.

I've invited 2 friends to play with me on this server, only one of them managed to show up and play for a bit, i don't have any members cultists perhaps a clan, a mafia i don't own a company i don't know where you're getting all these wild thoughts from it's like you went on reddit and read a bunch of conspiracy theories.

There isn't a major group of people behind me, neither i am a part of a major group of people.

I'm moving on and i think you should as well, anyone who wants to try out this server try it out, if you'd like my opinions are stated above.

The server is cool in the RPG aspect.

But that's just it.

The top guild has all the administration, gm's, cm's, tutors and who knows what else you keep there.

I can somewhat understand guys from szarancza why they started to terrorize the server so much, on every server there will be those who will steal someone's sheep, but is making hotfixes every 5minutes to block these options for them a good solution?

Not to mention that this "administrative guild" of yours has been streamsniping and slaughtering these people.

When you ask something on discord you are left with nothing, in game you will be told by the administrative guild that 'WARNING' there are scrolls in game for 30gp that allow you to perma CC somebody for 5 seconds, paralysis that you won't take down if somebody spams hotkey, or a scroll that pushes 1sqm away.

When will you find out? When the 'administrative guild' uses it on you, a day later it will be removed/blocked in pvp when someone from the 'administrative guild' dies from it.

Next, most if not all of the top and this guild have hidden loyalty points status, how do they get access to 5-7 extra skils from the start?
Surely they spent a lot of money? no.
These skils give them access to better eq faster, and they have them for free, cool.

Once you see your guild beating in a few people using sleep scrolls on trolls (one of the better earnings on the server), someone on the stream does it > gets it nerfed. (also first time it was disabled in pvp, second time in pve, but it was good while nobody else except for admins were using that)

30 paladin dies on quest? Seekers get a nerf for half damage.
And the same person has a char on the account with the nickname of one owner, but explaining that it's as part of a troll and already writes to a friend to get namelock, also hidden loyalty points, and the character still exists, regards pizdryk.

I wonder why on a server without exiva, it is so easy to find someone for this guild.

Take responsibility and apologize, on the next edition do not interfere in the affairs of players, please.

You wrote a bunch of untrue things in your post about your experiences on our server, and now others are repeating those lies, giving our server a bad reputation without any evidence to back it up. I'm here to defend the truth, because your words are empty and lack any concrete evidence.

You wouldn't want to become known as a scammer in streaming industry or even on this forum, would you? So why spread lies about our server? It's not fair to us, and it's not fair to potential players who might be scared off by false information.

Reply to which parts are untrue, I will reply with evidence if neccessary, instead of being known as good gamemaster, you're showing us your dirty side of insecure liar.
Kick those people you're assuming are your friends, you made this ots for them and still you're under them while being one of the owners of this ot.

That's the only reason we are still here, gms interference into game is too big.

/////

ugh, idk if it's possible to see my first message, cause i assumed it's reply to mine. For now I will leave it here
1676635985005.png

cause waiting for it to dissapear.

If you don't have anything specific to say and you're just going to keep repeating that the GM takes three days to fix bugs and the top guild gets assistance from the administration, then please don't waste our time with your ramblings.

ps. Can I know how many people are playing on your (your team's) OTS?

@themate0 I have read thru the whole thread and you are acutally admitting to a false programmed script/w.e it is and now you tell people to bring true evidence before they speak, why would they need to bring something out that some posts ago you agreed on? :p

Just curious asking for a friend.

Also GMs should never tell their friends/play with their friends of ots we all know how it will end and there is always one snitch. Take care, you lost ur reputation. kk cya bye thanks.

@themate0 I have read thru the whole thread and you are acutally admitting to a false programmed script/w.e it is and now you tell people to bring true evidence before they speak, why would they need to bring something out that some posts ago you agreed on? :p

Just curious asking for a friend.

Also GMs should never tell their friends/play with their friends of ots we all know how it will end and there is always one snitch. Take care, you lost ur reputation. kk cya bye thanks.

You're missing the point. There was a bug, and everyone knows it. But these people keep spreading false information, like it took me 3 days to fix the bug (when in fact it was fixed the next day as soon as I was available), or that I let a leading guild abuse the bug before fixing it so that other players wouldn't benefit. They keep repeating these falsehoods for 3-4 days now, and they still come up with new stories.

It amuses me how for the past few days all you do is criticize the OTS. I understand that it's the hatred of Poles because someone succeeded. If you have nothing else to complain about, you will now write about how many server restarts there are during the day (to fix bugs) or that there are none (to fix a bug). Make up your minds already.

The server is developing in the right direction, and currently, we are gaining players and support. If you can't handle this, feel free to express your grievances on the forum because I assume you have already been banned/muted on Discord for not being able to behave like normal people.

Last edited:
This whole "waiting for moderator approval" is getting on my nerves, cause I can post after that without waiting for approval, so I will send it there once again with more info.

The server is cool in the RPG aspect.

But that's just it.

The top guild has all the administration, gm's, cm's, tutors and who knows what else you keep there.

I can somewhat understand guys from szarancza why they started to terrorize the server so much, on every server there will be those who will steal someone's sheep, but is making hotfixes every 5minutes to block these options for them a good solution?

Not to mention that this "administrative guild" of yours has been streamsniping and slaughtering these people.

When you ask something on discord you are left with nothing, in game you will be told by the administrative guild that 'WARNING' there are scrolls in game for 30gp that allow you to perma CC somebody for 5 seconds, paralysis that you won't take down if somebody spams hotkey, or a scroll that pushes 1sqm away.

When will you find out? When the 'administrative guild' uses it on you, a day later it will be removed/blocked in pvp when someone from the 'administrative guild' dies from it.

Next, most if not all of the top and this guild have hidden loyalty points status, how do they get access to 5-7 extra skils from the start?
These skils give them access to better eq faster, and they have them for free, cool.

Once you see your guild beating in a few people using sleep scrolls on trolls (one of the better earnings on the server), someone on the stream does it > gets it nerfed. (also first time it was disabled in pvp, second time in pve, but it was good while nobody else except for admins were using that)
image.png

gm guild abusing mechanics and revealing it

what happens next?

and disabling it
image.png

gm guild abuses it on monsters
image.png

we tried it
image.png

what happens next?
image.png

30 paladin dies on quest? Seekers get a nerf for half damage.
image.png

image.png

And the same person has a char on the account with the nickname of one owner, but explaining that it's as part of a troll and already writes to a friend to get namelock, also hidden loyalty points, and the character still exists, regards pizdryk and mevvez.
1676640566333.png
also he's cm xD, another with hidden loyalty points
I wonder why on a server without exiva, it is so easy to find someone for this guild.

Take responsibility and apologize, on the next edition do not interfere in the affairs of players, please.
Also don't play on your own ot if you want to pvp.
And why I dislike it? cause gothic is huge part of my childhood and because of your interference into game and bias, it's even more tempting for me to post here thing like this.
Also current player base isn't growing, there's more than a half of player base afk on trainers, that's not good determinant for the future.

Last edited:
1) Will you shut up with your bullshit information if I proof you (or to any moderator) that these people paid (with their permission) for Gothania coins and Premium time to get loyalty points? Because It seems like you're jealous that some people spent over 1-2k PLN to get loyalty points and you think they got it for free because you can't afford that?

2) About sleep scroll
Let me reiterate why the Sleep scroll bug was fixed after one day. On February 14th, Valentine's Day, some people on the server caused chaos. I happened to be out on a date with my girlfriend at the time, so I couldn't fix the bug right away. Both of the leading guilds were abusing the bug on both people and monsters, yet no action was taken against them because the bug was of low severity.

3) The paralysis rune is still in the game and has not yet been changed or nerfed. Tell me, my dear friend, what does it have to do with this topic and what does it have to do with the GM's guild?

4) Is this Twitch link some kind of joke? It's not a case of a GM or top guild using the sleep bug, but rather their enemies who are creating propaganda and posting on forums. Who exactly are you trying to deceive here?

I'm sorry, but I can no longer listen to your stories when I allow one guild to use a bug, and then fix it once they've had their fill, as these are your invented stories with no basis in reality.

easiest way to get around the subject

im done with this ot and administration

1) Will you shut up with your bullshit information if I proof you (or to any moderator) that these people paid (with their permission) for Gothania coins and Premium time to get loyalty points? Because It seems like you're jealous that some people spent over 1-2k PLN to get loyalty points and you think they got it for free because you can't afford that?

2) About sleep scroll
Let me reiterate why the Sleep scroll bug was fixed after one day. On February 14th, Valentine's Day, some people on the server caused chaos. I happened to be out on a date with my girlfriend at the time, so I couldn't fix the bug right away. Both of the leading guilds were abusing the bug on both people and monsters, yet no action was taken against them because the bug was of low severity.

3) The paralysis rune is still in the game and has not yet been changed or nerfed. Tell me, my dear friend, what does it have to do with this topic and what does it have to do with the GM's guild?

4) Is this Twitch link some kind of joke? It's not a case of a GM or top guild using the sleep bug, but rather their enemies who are creating propaganda and posting on forums. Who exactly are you trying to deceive here?

I'm sorry, but I can no longer listen to your stories when I allow one guild to use a bug, and then fix it once they've had their fill, as these are your invented stories with no basis in reality.
It's weird how you come to contradict yourself, at first you ask for evidence now it's "Will you shut up with your bullshit".
If you need to take your time and re-read some posts i think you should because in some cases you're completely misunderstanding the intent.

It's weird how you come to contradict yourself, at first you ask for evidence now it's "Will you shut up with your bullshit".
If you need to take your time and re-read some posts i think you should because in some cases you're completely misunderstanding the intent.

you're talking that they got loyalty for free which is bullshit so what do you expect from me?

you're sending me some twitch link where some streamer's team is using bug with sleep and you're trying to trick people that it's top guild using this bug.

you're telling me i didnt fix bug on time because top guild wanted to abuse the bug, which is bullshit.

what else you gonna write?

i'm still thinking what's going in your mind to make hate posts about us for 3 or 4 days already

what are you trying to achieve? dont you have anything better to do in life? all i can promise you that this OT will get bigger and you will just cry more on this forum

you're talking that they got loyalty for free which is bullshit so what do you expect from me?

i'm still thinking what's going in your mind to make hate posts about us for 3 or 4 days already

what are you trying to achieve? dont you have anything better to do in life? all i can promise you that this OT will get bigger and you will just cry more on this forum
Again that's not what i mean at all, and nothing really i already said what i wanted to say about the OT and i only praised it so far, i did slander the administration quite a lot but every aspect of the OT except certain parts is good.
Whether this server grows or dies it does not concern me, it doesn't give me some kind of hidden pleasure if this server falls, i don't know where you got your ego from that suddenly telling me that this server won't fall and will get bigger will somehow have an impact on me.
So far nobody that has said anything about the server AGAIN i'll take my time to reiterate it to you because i don't think you understand, "wishes for it's downfall" and if you're having problems understanding certain parts of what people are saying i suggest using google translate, i know english might be hard for some polish folk.

ok, lets start from begininng.

what's your problem and why do you even write hate posts in my thread for 3-4 days already?

before you start your drama, i'll state some points:
  • people paid for loyalty
  • bugs were fixed as soon as i was available
  • these bugs dont exist anymore, so i dont know why you brag them for 4th day already
  • none got punished for them cuz they didnt have impact on gameplay and rollback wasn't necessery

ok, lets start from begininng.

what's your problem and why do you even write hate posts in my thread for 3-4 days already?

before you start your drama, i'll state some points:
  • people paid for loyalty
  • bugs were fixed as soon as i was available
  • these bugs dont exist anymore, so i dont know why you brag them for 4th day already
  • none got punished for them cuz they didnt have impact on gameplay and rollback wasn't necessery
I will kindly refuse your offer to start from the beginning and explain every issue in existence on the OT i'm pretty sure as i've had and still have access to your discord server i can see everything everyone brought up and typed in there and sure to some extent there were parts which you've seen as well.
I'm no longer supporting this OT there's no point for me to bring up errors and mistakes of it, you can fix it yourself after players give you enough feedback, ofc that is if they do.
The fact you've said this OT was tested for a year on a BETA sounds like a joke, considering there are still existing issues on the server, even a minor issue can grow to a major one if it's neglected.

A) I don't care about loyalty points but i won't lie i was disheartened to hear that people will have an advantage of what? from +1 up to +8 to all skills permanent, because they've spent money on the OT so it's an additional reward to encourage people.
B) Bugs, are expected to happen on servers even if they're in development for years some bugs were bigger than other, and the sheer amount of bugs in existence on the OT made me doubt whether you guys even fixed anything on that "BETA" that apparently happened.
C) ???????????????????????????????
D) Yeah thats kinda ??????? as well considering i did hear rumors of people dying to lvl 10 militia users with 120 points packed into pure skill.
Overall the fact that there are problems on the OT that you yourself don't see as a problem is absolutely mind blowing to me.
Good luck with development~!

Back