• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Gothania - Gothic II with Jarkendar released[16th December, Saturday 16:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://gothania.pl
Server Address
gothania.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
A) I don't care about loyalty points but i won't lie i was disheartened to hear that people will have an advantage of what? from +1 up to +8 to all skills permanent, because they've spent money on the OT so it's an additional reward to encourage people.
then stop yelling around that people from top got it for free, if you don't know anything, it's not nice to lie

B) Bugs, are expected to happen on servers even if they're in development for years some bugs were bigger than other, and the sheer amount of bugs in existence on the OT made me doubt whether you guys even fixed anything on that "BETA" that apparently happened.
and these bugs are fixed asap, so what's your problem?

D) Yeah thats kinda ??????? as well considering i did hear rumors of people dying to lvl 10 militia users with 120 points packed into pure skill.
i'll say it once again: all of these people got perm banned/deleted and you're spreading fake rumors and new players will read it and think it's true.

your writing is false accusations and actions that harm the server. you have nothing left to come up with to harm us, so you are nitpicking about anything, such as frequent bug fixes.

have a nice day and i'm waiting for something new that we can discuss,

get a life

I would disregard those last angry posters. From what i know they are staff members on rangers arcani. one of the most disgusting "rpg" servers out there, completely paytowin. Its understandable why they want this far more succesful server to suffer.

@themate0 Why are you stubborn enough not to remove this paral? It just doesn't fit this server.
Why does someone have to abuse something on the gamemaster's guild first and only then is something changed?
Kind regards, Rangers Arcani Staff Member

i like the idea behind this server, map is well done, quests are nice.
but thats pretty much it.
balance is not existant, loot rate is way too big, some aspects of server feels like its low rate, some feel like its just another high rate evo. everything is buggy(eg spell scrolls, pz bugs, fire bombs, being able to block stairs/ladders by standing on them so noone can go down). changes are being done daily like if it was alpha tests. online list is inflated by people afking on trainers in pz, real player number is at most half of what is being shown on the website. there are tons of bots and macro users, and there isnt even ban list so you dont know if any of them are being banned, but out of players i reported myself i can see none of them got banned so im guessing youre welcome to bot as much as you want.
out of all active players 90% of top players are in one guild and they are power abusing and cursing everyone and their mothers just because they can. the fact that there was gm in that guild is just mind boggling to me.
some changes are being done just to make life harder for one team and they just add more bugs to a server.
honestly it should be realeased as beta tests with pvp disabled and it would be mostly fine. but for now i cannot recommend anyone because its just a waste of time, if you earn your place in highscores you will be power abused by the main guild and you will have zero fun

Both of the leading guilds were abusing the bug on both people and monsters, yet no action was taken against them because the bug was of low severity.
delusional, also thanks admitting that after beta, first edition and current edition your teammates were doing that

your whole guild was abusing it for the entire time, meanwhile when we found out that there is scroll like this, we got time to kill like 6 people? (including your teammates which got backfired by us thanks to that, streamsniping and abusing bugs, nice guild you got),
and when we saw it we got time to kill like 3 trolls, and it was hotfixed cause you saw that on stream XDD

but I guess that's to be expected when three families of gamemasters wants to play only by themselves on offline server, hope I will see many new gamemasters on third edition, maybe then they will all have hidden loyalty points with +8 skills :)

Im giving evidence, he's giving insults

I enjoyed this ot on beta, and early start of current edition, right now due to this bias it's pointless to play.

then stop yelling around that people from top got it for free, if you don't know anything, it's not nice to lie

and these bugs are fixed asap, so what's your problem?

i'll say it once again: all of these people got perm banned/deleted and you're spreading fake rumors and new players will read it and think it's true.

your writing is false accusations and actions that harm the server. you have nothing left to come up with to harm us, so you are nitpicking about anything, such as frequent bug fixes.

have a nice day and i'm waiting for something new that we can discuss,

get a life
"then stop yelling around that people from top got it for free, if you don't know anything, it's not nice to lie"
Once again you prove me right back to back that you don't read or do anything at all, i've never expressed vocal or via text discomfort about loyalty points bonuses i only brought it now because i've noticed that it was a thing, wow you really are stupid, i don't know who you think i am, but i never personally expressed discomfort about it ever befor.e.
"and these bugs are fixed asap, so what's your problem?"
Whatever you say lil bro but i know personally there are bugs and these bugs aren't fixed
"'ll say it once again: all of these people got perm banned/deleted and you're spreading fake rumors and new players will read it and think it's true."
Are you implying that it's a lie that people died to people abusing bugs on your server that you fixed after like 3 days, sure they got deleted but they abused what they could and that was it.

"have a nice day and i'm waiting for something new that we can discuss,"

There won't be anything to discuss i have literally nothing to discuss with you i've refused to do so, i merely answered to your points.

"your writing is false accusations and actions that harm the server. you have nothing left to come up with to harm us, so you are nitpicking about anything, such as frequent bug fixes."

Ah yeah yeah the old point, it's all propaganda it's all false information, fake news and it's made up by this one big group because they wanna bring down some random ass RPG server because they nothing else to do in life and they're probably supported by both illuminati and ALIENS in fact the recent UFO's appearing in USA are our drones that we send there to scan the earth and find where you guys are operating at.

There's nothing to discuss with you or talk with you about because all you will respond with is, it's propaganda, it's fake news
Loop Trump GIF

You're entitled to your own opinion i'm entitled to mine, i think the owners of the server are actually lizard people and they're planning to take over the world by brainwashing people slowly one by one, are you happy with my conspiracy theory, there you go buddy.

If i am to get a life, you should take the red pill and wake up from the matrix you're living in.

If i am to get a life, you should take the red pill and wake up from the matrix you're living in.
definitly you should take a break and come up with something new ;)

Too bad it went this way, there are so much people who started to hate that server but only guild it trying to defend this ot now :D
Ofcourse it is GM guild!

definitly you should take a break and come up with something new ;)
i don't wanna be that guy but you made a mistake in spelling may i propose
GIF by The Simpsons

Post automatically merged:

Maybe if you spent less time making up responses for the otland posts, and more time fixing bugs we wouldn't be here.

It's nice to see a project that has an entire theme and sticks to executing it.

I have never actually played any of the Gothic games, but the server is so similar to the original game that I can watch YouTube videos of someone playing the original and figure things out by applying it to the server.

There are some bugs, which I can't really blame them for since they have more well-written quest dialogue and NPCs than any other server I have come across.

The biggest drawback is that while the Gothic side of this server is great, the Tibia aspect of it is very lackluster.

The vocation balance seems off, and unless you have an entire guild to play with, you will struggle. Want to be a mage? Good luck making one on your own with nobody to help you, let alone if you don't know anything about Gothic. Want to be a knight? Well, have fun sitting for a solid minute between monsters and not being able to outpace the respawn timer because healing is next to impossible and very expensive. And with the way gear is set up, you won't get any extra survivability from actually leveling and grinding levels out. You only gain survivability from other players healing you, or by unlocking a new set of gear from progressing in quest lines. There are no upgrades to be had from monster drops that makes living easier. Just money to fuel pots or weapons.

Playing the game after a weekend, looking up guides to actually complete quests, and having a group of people try and solo hunt. We just don't find it that enjoyable. There is nothing to look forward to in killing monsters or even really exploring, because you know you won't find anything that will progress your character, besides maybe a new weapon.

Toxicania name would suit this server more. Once you join their server you better have setraline and zoloft ready. I would also suggest opiates based pain killers such as oxycodone. Shit show.

Since you guys got banned from Discord, things have been a lot calmer and more friendly around here. It seems like you still have some beef to work out, though, since you're taking it out on the forums now that you can't on the discord itself.

Gothania is doing much more better without you and your toxic people
Post automatically merged:

It's nice to see a project that has an entire theme and sticks to executing it.

I have never actually played any of the Gothic games, but the server is so similar to the original game that I can watch YouTube videos of someone playing the original and figure things out by applying it to the server.

There are some bugs, which I can't really blame them for since they have more well-written quest dialogue and NPCs than any other server I have come across.

The biggest drawback is that while the Gothic side of this server is great, the Tibia aspect of it is very lackluster.

The vocation balance seems off, and unless you have an entire guild to play with, you will struggle. Want to be a mage? Good luck making one on your own with nobody to help you, let alone if you don't know anything about Gothic. Want to be a knight? Well, have fun sitting for a solid minute between monsters and not being able to outpace the respawn timer because healing is next to impossible and very expensive. And with the way gear is set up, you won't get any extra survivability from actually leveling and grinding levels out. You only gain survivability from other players healing you, or by unlocking a new set of gear from progressing in quest lines. There are no upgrades to be had from monster drops that makes living easier. Just money to fuel pots or weapons.

Playing the game after a weekend, looking up guides to actually complete quests, and having a group of people try and solo hunt. We just don't find it that enjoyable. There is nothing to look forward to in killing monsters or even really exploring, because you know you won't find anything that will progress your character, besides maybe a new weapon.
we're working on full guide cuz game is not as hard as complicated as people think, it's just a lot of information missing

thanks for feedback

When we talk about hobby project i understand owner is able to get profit even from p2w shop and that's not weird. Weird behaviour is when there comes player/players with money/donating to create Their version of gameplay and demand GM to make changes towards them and their money. GM then help those players to not quit server because of the $. Played on beta, came back to play but i read the drama from 2 different sides and both sides acted like stupid people. Project looks very entertaining but rushed bcs wrong people come later to test and we have situation where even after beta/1stage we have tons of bugs.

where did you get that information changes are made towards top/leading/whatever you call it guild/people?

Hmm maybe red skull duration after your friend just got red skull ? And it's only few things on my 2 day adventure. EDIT: + frag remover as an option to buy later after such accident

answer 2 questions:

1) when did i change red skull duration and what's new and old duration?
2) what's the frag remover price and where to buy it?

thanks for all the bans on your ussr discord server, we really appreciate that, and also we appreciate that proposals with 4 upvotes from one team are being pushed into the game, like the one with frag remover, atleast you had balls to put it into sms shop, so your cm/gm with top donate will buy it and abuse it, wonder how he got his rs while we are absent from your ots

and we really like that player base is growing, currently 71 players on trainers, I guess half of players on trainers and about 20% more in depot, also some botters hunting boars, it's pretty good, almost like kasteria

it must really hurt you. its been 1 week and you still keep spamming my thread like a kid with your buddies

give me 1 suggestion with 4 up votes that got pushed into the game lately

about the numbers: they will get bigger soon, so you're free to come and count people on trainers.

ps. we will add these trainers to houses as well so it might get little more complicated for you to count

it must really hurts you. its been 1 week and you still keep spamming my thread like a kid with your buddies

give me 1 suggestion with 4 up votes that got pushed into the game lately

about the numbers: they will get bigger soon, so you're free to come and count people on trainers.

ps. we will add these trainers to houses as well so it might get little more complicated for you to count

in your arrogancy you show only that you will do everything for 2 hot buns after your donor will send you 5$

great job

Back