• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Gothania - Gothic II with Jarkendar released[16th December, Saturday 16:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://gothania.pl
Server Address
gothania.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
it must really hurt you. its been 1 week and you still keep spamming my thread like a kid with your buddies

give me 1 suggestion with 4 up votes that got pushed into the game lately

about the numbers: they will get bigger soon, so you're free to come and count people on trainers.

ps. we will add these trainers to houses as well so it might get little more complicated for you to count
Black And White Halloween GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
mans wants to add trainers into houses
The numbers surely will get bigger with people on new accounts training in protection zones, it's slowly turning into one of these evo-pathological OT's with 600 players on, in which 70% of the server is either afk in depots, training or are just bots.
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MANS
Pumpkin Spice Art GIF by Jimmy Arca

trainers in houses he says.

Screenshot_20230219_180400_Gallery.jpg

for you trolls

ps. can some moderator @moderator ban or kick these trolls from my thread?

I hope that mods will look up into that thread deeply and will see that you want to just get clear from uncomfortable posts, while giving evidence and proving that all you're doing bias, also using your power as a gm to abuse it while playing in biggest and also gm centered guild, you will just insult us and try to provoke us to post more, also this screen above^ (XD).

It should be public to every potential player that this ot is not suited for somebody that wants to play on equal terms with other players.
Also, if we can it would be the best for otland to stop giving place for servers like this, there's no point of providing any support to people which greed is higher than their roofs.
They only want to abuse their positions and farm money on peoples sentiment towards gothic legacy.
Would be nice to know if by any chance copying fully gothic into tibia is done legal, cause one minecraft server which copied gothic 1 was shutdown because of that, maybe they can't also earn a single penny because of that? That's question for another time.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
you making me think that the thing about trainers was an actual real feature coming to the server not a bad joke
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAN
No Way Wow GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Bro actually put in the game an option to have both your main character and side character botting on the same account, if you pay them.
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Halloween Laughing GIF by absurdnoise

it must really hurt you. its been 1 week and you still keep spamming my thread like a kid with your buddies

give me 1 suggestion with 4 up votes that got pushed into the game lately

about the numbers: they will get bigger soon, so you're free to come and count people on trainers.

ps. we will add these trainers to houses as well so it might get little more complicated for you to count
Honestly though, how old are you? I can't see how an owner of a server can be this childish in arguing with players of a server.

yeah well, this gm sucks asf, if some vocation is slightly better than others, he instead of nerfing it a little bit, he just destroys 1 vocation until he destroys another and it's just a fucking disaster

im lovin it how you actually don't play and don't care about ot but follow every single news, feature and change XDDDDDDDDD

I am concerned about this issue because I have been involved with the project in the past and present. Although I am interested in the project, some things happened there that I didn't particularly like. After seeing the upcoming updates to the server following problems with administration, I think my decision to leave was the right one.

I find myself unrestricted when it comes to keeping track of the server updates or to continually engage with this thread about the server, I identify myself as a dedicated player.
However, I must express a sense of distress upon seeing the direction in which certain "adjustments" seem to be heading.
Specifically as it appears as the path the server may head in might lead to a point in which monetary investment is the only way of securing an advantageous position, leaving non paying players at a disadvantageous position.

Then, thank you for bumping my thread, I appreciate your help because I didn't visit this forum for few days but my thread is still on top.

6k views on thread from 2k in 2 weeks, good score :p

Last edited:
New on gothania? Register from this link to get 2 days of premium!

Screenshots from community:

1) Black troll hunt
black_v2.png

2) Swamp dragon service

deagons.png
3) Decorated house in monastery
house2.png

4) Decorated house in monastery

image.png
orlan.png

GOTHANIA_summer_update_v3.png

On Saturday, August 5th, at 4:00 PM (CEST), a new world is launching on Gothania!

Register using link below and get 2 days of premium account for free!

We are releasing a new world named New Camp along with a summer update, which focused on fixing all bugs and introducing new content inspired by Gothic 1. Now players will have the opportunity to explore places like the Sleeper's Temple, the Orcs' and Bandits' city, as well as the abandoned monastery in the mountains.

With the aim of preserving the atmosphere from Gothic 2, we have added all missing NPCs and all side quests found in Gothic 2, providing engaging gameplay for many hours.

In addition, we have responded to the expectations of players who enjoy the Tibia atmosphere. We decided to enrich the game with new features such as the Bestiary and Charm System, Rune Fusion, Lever bosses (daily) and Daily Rewards, which encourage daily logins and reward collection!

More details on these topics can be found on our Gothania website in the Library tab.

The Sleeper's temple is a large dungeon where the main opponent is the Sleeper himself, and reaching it requires completing a series of quests.

Screenshot_4.jpg
Screenshot_8.jpg
The Bandits' City is located in the Miner's Valley. The camp has been expanded compared to the one in Gothic 1 to encourage players to grind there more.

Screenshot_11.jpg

The Orcs' City

The abandoned monastery in the mountains

Screenshot_14.jpg

Join us on Gothania and enjoy an incredible world full of adventures and challenges!

Last edited:
T
View attachment 77234

On Saturday, August 5th, at 4:00 PM (CEST), a new world is launching on Gothania!

Register using link below and get 2 days of premium account for free!

We are releasing a new world named New Camp along with a summer update, which focused on fixing all bugs and introducing new content inspired by Gothic 1. Now players will have the opportunity to explore places like the Sleeper's Temple, the Orcs' and Bandits' city, as well as the abandoned monastery in the mountains.

With the aim of preserving the atmosphere from Gothic 2, we have added all missing NPCs and all side quests found in Gothic 2, providing engaging gameplay for many hours.

In addition, we have responded to the expectations of players who enjoy the Tibia atmosphere. We decided to enrich the game with new features such as the Bestiary and Charm System, Rune Fusion, Lever bosses (daily) and Daily Rewards, which encourage daily logins and reward collection!

More details on these topics can be found on our Gothania website in the Library tab.

The Sleeper's temple is a large dungeon where the main opponent is the Sleeper himself, and reaching it requires completing a series of quests.

View attachment 77235
View attachment 77238
The Bandits' City is located in the Miner's Valley. The camp has been expanded compared to the one in Gothic 1 to encourage players to grind there more.

View attachment 77239

The Orcs' City

The abandoned monastery in the mountains

View attachment 77240

Join us on Gothania and enjoy an incredible world full of adventures and challenges!
This does look really interesting man :O
Will there be anything like trial pacc for like 1-2 days? to see it's features
Maybe points for guild?

I have read through the post though and it's a bit concerning the amount of disconnect there seemed to be last time around whenever this server was up, i hope these are just fake rumors.
I'll definitely join when it starts though.
Post automatically merged:

Oh mb there is free premium for 2 days, will there be points for guild? or any way to gain points ingame.

Whoever register using referral link (this one) or even yours, will get 2 days of premium.
Also invite your friends/guild members to join and earn rewards including extra loyalty points if they spend money on premium or coins.

login to your account and then you can get your own referral link.

New world "New Camp" is up and running!

Between the server saves of August 11 and August 14, Innos' Boosts will be for free and available for free accounts.

Join us now and create your account on Gothania.pl ~ open-Tibia server based on Gothic 2. (https://gothania.pl/register.php?reflink=5f6wvlhvFt)
Join our discord: Join the Gothania Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/RNkPpu26)

Changelogs:

08/08/2023 (Tuesday) During the recent days of changes, I have been addressing reported bugs promptly, resulting in the following changes:
  • The kill statistics will now update properly.
  • Raids on the website now displays correctly on 'new camp'.
  • All NPC dialogues and quest log typos have been fixed, such as Xardas displaying level 50 instead of 40, and others.
  • The issue where NPCs could assign quests from higher chapters has been fixed.
  • The sell price for swords in Harad will now increase along with the Forging skill level, as intended.

09/08/2023 (Wednesday)
Game Updates:
  • Players who have started "The Show Off" quest will no longer be teleported to the arena with the Orcish Warlord if they have not yet started the 4th chapter.
  • It is now possible to start a mission about field raiders from Lobart.
  • Fixed an issue with the cooldown of seekers in Torlof's quest.
  • Fixed typos in monster names (Crypt Goblin, Skeleto), NPC dialogues (Diego), etc.
  • When using a whetstone in your house, a message will now indicate a 10% higher chance information.
  • Orlan will no longer buy Snapper Claws as they are now considered a quest item.
Website Changes:
  • Monsters' loot will now be displayed properly, including items within bags (previously skipped).
  • Players can now request refunds for products purchased from the Gothania store in exchange for Gothania coins. To initiate a refund, log in, visit "My Account," scroll down, and click on "View Products." in Refund table. Follow the link here: Gothania.pl ~ open-Tibia server based on Gothic 2. (https://gothania.pl/refunds.php)
Refund Policy:
  • you get 5 refund tokens each month
  • you can refund everything expect premium days, charm slots, jokers and beds
  • you can only refund products purchased in last 14 days
  • you must have items you want to refund on your character store inbox with exactly same amount and charges
  • you must be offline in order to do that
11/08/2023 (Friday)
  • Increased the chance of destroying things via weapons (e.g., spider webs) from 20% to 33%.
  • Extended the spider webs decay time from 1 minute to 15 minutes.
  • It will now consider skill bonuses, such as loyalty, for bonus trading with Bosper/Harad/Constantino apprentices.
  • Reduced experience gained from ritual seekers from 400 to 50, in order to prevent exploitation with easy experience gains.
  • Fixed the issue where the Orcish Warlord was visible from the 3rd chapter instead of the 4th.
  • Players will now receive accumulated bestiary points for boss-related tasks.
  • Introduced a variety of new bosses that have the potential to appear in respawns with valuable loot. They have been added to bestiary as well.
  • Moved some monsters away from the protection zone to enable the use of teleport runes outside of protected areas. For example: Orlan Tavern or Fajeth Mine.
  • In order to encourage players to participate in monster raids, an additional boss will now spawn alongside regular monsters. This boss will possess greater strength and offer better loot, similar to task-related boss.
  • Slightly adjusted spawn rates to make faster the respawn time of stronger monsters, eg. trolls, black troll, shadowbeast etc.
  • With each consecutive week of daily reward streaks, the cost of blessings and Innos Preys will progressively decrease by 10%, eventually reaching a maximum reduction of 40%.
  • Pear and Marlin can be now added on the market.

Due to issues with Innos' Boosts, the event is being extended until Wednesday, August 16th (ending at 10:00 AM server save).

Join us now and create your account on Gothania.pl ~ open-Tibia server based on Gothic 2. (https://gothania.pl/register.php?reflink=5f6wvlhvFt)
Join our discord: Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities (https://discord.com/invite/RNkPpu26)

Changelogs:
13/08/2023 (Sunday)
During the recent days of changes, I have been addressing reported bugs promptly, resulting in the following changes:
  • added missing lines to quest log (bestiary, demon tasks etc.)
  • fixed issue that did not allow to buy innos' boosts
  • added reward loot to the game (all dragons and bosses)
  • fixed a bug that did not count rogue leader in bestiary

14/08/2023 (Monday)
  • players who have slain the Swamp Dragon will receive their loot from the chest in the inbox (depot) and will have the dragon counted as defeated.
  • fixed the quest "Bottoms Up."
  • fixed the issue with not saving walls in the 'Upper City Tower 1' house.
  • fixed the spell damage for the orc guard.

15/08/2023 (Thuesday)

• Reward loot from bosses has been adjusted and will always drop items with 100% chance
  • Fixed a bug where mana shield ignored blood rage bonus damage
  • Excluded permanently banned characters from the memorial (Golden Outfit list) in-game.
  • The heavy magic sword now provides a 2h bonus instead of a 1h bonus.
  • Increased the drop rate of chicken feathers from 2% to 10%.
  • Players can now sell more than 100 items to NPCs using the "Sell All" option in trade.
  • Fixed bug when using ladders when there are bodies or items on the ground.
  • Bosper, the NPC, is now purchasing skeleton decorations for 3,000 gold.
  • Adjusted the difficulty of seekers in Torlof's quest, making them stronger than ritual seekers but weaker than regular seeker creatures.
  • Players who have defeated the swamp dragon will now receive their reward loot upon logging in.
  • Resolved a bug that caused online player counts to reset during the start of a new world.
  • It's no longer possible to take 'The Test of Fire' quest if we are not Novices. Also people who took this quest before will have it removed.
  • 'The Power of the Stars' quest cannot be taken by mercenary or dragon hunter. Also people who took this quest before will have it removed.
  • Harad will always take from us either light or heavy orc axe

• Fixed an issue where Neoras did not acquire the basic knowledge of alchemy (for 5 learning points), preventing the learning of any potions.
  • Paladins will now also be able to learn alchemy from Neoras.

Ignaz will teach alchemy upon completing the quest "The Experiment". He will teach us:
  • Basics of Alchemy (5 learning points)
  • Essence of Healing
  • Mana Essence
  • Speed Potion

Back