• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] RANGER'S ARCANI RPG -NEW MAP/QUESTS/VOCATIONS/SPELLS-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://rangersarcani.online
Server Address
rangersarcani.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
While 50(out of 100) people playing already know EVERYTHING. It's like one of those evo servers where only a few people know what to do(from closed testing), so everyone is trying to figure stuff out while others are pg.
Tests were open for everybody for so long, that your argument for complaining is 100% invalid.

Whats the point of a "release" then? to get thoes "numbers up"? xD beta or bust

Whats the point of a "release" then? to get thoes "numbers up"? xD beta or bust
You don't know what the process of testing a game is? ;D
Also beta = all characters removed, official release = chars stay forever (or till server death)

About ping I heard that administration may consider putting up America server in future, but u know - it costs.

unknown.png

Hey, i like to give my feedback about server.

The game aspects like map/customization and new things looks amazing, its a new idea with good things and changes so its a good point, we are tired to see same things on all servers that only change some things and done.. @staff did a lot of work, map its really amazing when you join to any instance it feels they reworked it like x20 times becouse all got details and feels very nice and conftable. its really enjoyable if you want to try new thing.

I only would say something bad about server... server dont got any guide and you feels everytime... where i am and where i go? should i do quests? o kill monsters? there its a lot of npcs, the first city have like... 100 NPC's thats it great if you want keep on server a lot of time and enjoy but for starter ppl thats its stressfull, thats the best problem of server i think, too many things and no guides nowhere so i dont know what way take... a lot of ppl played in last seasons with easiest rates and things so they know exactly what to do, what way take and mostly of this ppl keep this information for them and dont want to share or play with new ppl... i can understand but its a bit weird (egoist)

if you got a lot of patience and time for sure you gona discover all but be prepared to enter on the hell. holyshit :D

Pro's of Ranger:
  • New idea
  • Beutiful maps
  • If u like RPG's thats for you
  • Teamplay
  • Big places to explore
  • Tons of items
  • Attempt Staff

Cons:
  • No guides
  • No Tracks
  • Too many content to eat on the first city
  • PPl its not friendly
  • If u start solo, gl!

Thats its based on my humilty experience on this two days, its sadly i left game becouse tomorrow i change country and i cant spend more time on it but i wish u got gl and ppl continue enjoying this great server. good work @staff

regards to: Havada, Itron

Nah we say what's crap here. Didn't even make it past lvl 2 because of how confusing everything is. While 50(out of 100) people playing already know EVERYTHING. It's like one of those evo servers where only a few people know what to do(from closed testing), so everyone is trying to figure stuff out while others are pg knowing EXACTLY where and what everything is. If it was a fair start and not 400 ping it would at least be interesting.
We made a video about client and how to use it. Of course we will post more of it. About players etc. I agree with this:
This server has had an open test phase for a long time, no wonder some of us are familiar with the map and spawns. If you are trying to PG or some other shit just go some premade server and get those happy numbers up. Here you will have to figure shit out by talking with npcs and exploring alot, thats it.
This server is not about being top1 in everything and playing on RL/evo map that everybody knows. We had open beta for one and half year, its obvious that some guys know it better, but in exchange we could fix and test tons of things. Of course, Ranger's Arcani might be not fun enough for somebody, there are RPG players and PG players and thats fair :)

@atulhom
Thanks for joining! I hope that you will find some more time in future. Yes, its quite hard to get knowledge about everything from scratch, I spent like straight 8 hours after launch teaching people and answering their questions :D But we will do some more guides!

But we will do some more guides!

I disagree. The more mysterious and new the game is, the better.
Also not having highscore/kills/deaths page is a lot better.
This makes people group up and do 'something' together.
But you shouldn't ban people for creating/sharing wiki's (spoiliers) on any media platform, that's part of the community.

Not sure, that's my gaming style.

For example, I just died and lost 1k. Damn those Forest Guardians.... 😭

Error code 10060 :/.
There was a problem with server and you can see it on below graph, but fixed few hours ago!
YfZFNWN.png

Also we did a lot of changes and bug fixes in past 2 days, list is too long to post it here so please visit OUR NEWS PAGE.

Great server. Still needs some polishing, balance changes or even reworking some game mechanics but it is clearly not P2W and the developers put a lot of effort and their hearts into creating it. It's hard to find this kind of server nowadays. I played in the beta and even though it was obvious that there were still some things left unfinished, because of how long the development took the interest in beta testing was very low so staff wasn't getting any feedback and releasing features blindly. In my opinion server is totally playable right now and the decision to launch was correct. I'm witnessing tons of work, discussions and tweaks going on right now based on fresh feedback from people that experience the server for the first time and share their observations.

If you're still unsure if this is the server for you, just give it a try. Starting location (Chaeck) is really polished and well done. Also, it's very easy to find someone in game that is willing to help or group up to play together. Some parts of RA were designed with group play in mind and I find it very cool that you randomly encounter some tough enemy and party up with other players that are nearby to fight it together.

Guys, everyone who got an account and character got 2 extra statistics restarters! Also we made a new video about crafting:

@edit: Two things I would like to add, its the Borderless Fullscreen. If u guys do that, would be perfect!

And the host hahahahahaha France is too damn far

Last edited:
Hello again guys!
Today we almost hit peak players score! But there is a chance that we will do that during next week or weekend, because we are introducing a proxy server based in Canada. Also please read all new changes, fixes and new things on our site: News - Ranger's Arcani (http://rangersarcani.online/news/)

The feeling of RPG is great. Overall server is interesting and definitely fresh.
Although there is no guides on professions (which attributes to add, how to distribute points, some basic tips on exploring after main quest line as I am 11th lvl and have no idea where to go forward.)

I miss also some knowledge on weapons etc. (where to search) exploring all of that will take ages for solo player and I don't have a team to help me out.

Overall due to this it's kind of extremely grindy and consume a lot of time to progress into further story.

Welcome to RPG how may I serve you? theres so many people like you that don't know how to move foward because you have no RPG knowledge. Why would there be guides to guide you through your journey throughout the server? If you put your mind into it you would probably understand the way attributes and skillpoints work, is it really that hard to read?

I literally made it into main without having any knowledge about the server whatsoever and if you dont understand the basics and the server is "grindy" for your then the server might not be for you.

Alot of people want things to be fast pased but let me tell you something thats exactly what makes a server die, in my opinion i'd rather get 1 fucking exp than 50 from a rat. There are so many servers out there that just ruin their work and dont know shit of how to keep a server alive, iv'e played this server since the day it released and it has so much work put into it and it honestly could be a future server that people enjoy.

And yes the server is hard, well let me tell you something hard is what this server needs and I would only pray it gets even harder.

hosting in france and i have 120-350 ping all time when im from POLAND

Status
Not open for further replies.