• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Dolnera 2.0 is back! |7.1 server| [Sunday, 16th of april 2017 18.00 CET]

Will you play Dolnera?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ye, lower exhaust is nice, but on servers like this ppl just UE/mort hur spam all the time, it's boring
I guess as you said, this exhaust fits more on war based servers. Those were you start on level 50.
For real wars and to fully enjoy it should be the usual exhaustion as oldschool tibia.

I started today and I am really enjoying, any future update incoming? Like custom quests or expanding map?
Thank you.

I guess as you said, this exhaust fits more on war based servers. Those were you start on level 50.
For real wars and to fully enjoy it should be the usual exhaustion as oldschool tibia.

I started today and I am really enjoying, any future update incoming? Like custom quests or expanding map?
Thank you.
Thanks for your comment Zerchi!
Yes we're looking into the exahust atm. Future updates are comming, right now we are making the server stable and bugfree as we just launched this server. However We'll keep you updated. :)

Oldschool.jpg

Couldn't be a better community already! Thanks to everyone that has come and enjoyed the server! It's an honor to be a gamemaster to you all.
Feel free to write suggestions here or to any gamemaster ingame, we're listening to the players. Already done alot of changes. Cheers all!

Twitch
Punio's team doing first poi on the server atm, fun to watch'em die :D

We had alot of crashes in the start. There's nothing we could do about it. The helmets that is dublicated, around 20~ is out there. We wont reset the server as we promised. We can only say that we are really sorry for the "unsucessful" start. However sometimes it goes well and sometimes bad, that's how it is. Alot of people are enjoying the server and we're there for supporting all of you regarding any issue.

We had a new player record by 228 yesturday and expect more today.

Yours, Dolneran crew.
remove the winged helmet from database

remove the winged helmet from database
Hi Felipe93,
How do you mean by remove winged helmet from database ?
What's happend has happend, nothing will be removed. The helmets that is in the game is in the game. We will not reset nor will we remove anything. It's important that we keep our word and move forward.

Last edited:
Hi Felipe93,
How do you mean by remove winged helmet from database ?
What's happend has happend, nothing will be removed. The helmets that is in the game is in the game. We will not reset nor will we remove anything. It's important that we keep our word and move forward.
Hope this anwears your question, and good luck to your server, i played it and was really good custom features. Liked it alot :) gl

what is the chances of someone losing equipment on death? We have pvped alot but i still yet to see someone droping something beside his backpack.

any chance u can make sd, mort hur and ue more exhaustion? people spam too much its not that realistic. For the rest server is fine, if you are a war player you should play and if you are RPG its a lot of stuff to do

Cya in game my name's Tomiz if someone wanna team

I do not understand why they always have to say that something is not the same as other servers, this is not realots nor is medivia or anything, this is dolnera, there are different things, just that. If they lose many items, they get excited, but when they are the ones that lose, they insult me...... sop crying and do more wars.

Something if it is safe, you can never please all players.

I do not understand why they always have to say that something is not the same as other servers, this is not realots nor is medivia or anything, this is dolnera, there are different things, just that. If they lose many items, they get excited, but when they are the ones that lose, they insult me...... sop crying and do more wars.

Something if it is safe, you can never please all players.
This death loss was a good idea, i like it even if lose more exp. Makes server stay longer :)

The idea of this server is pvp, without trying so hard! x)

Thread: Gogo 300:
3eEIeL5.png
any chance u can put normal exhaust? atleast on ue, sd and mort hur? its pretty boring becouse everyone spams so numbers matter more than skills. but its up to you i suggest it aswell as other people did. Thanks for ur server

any chance u can put normal exhaust? atleast on ue, sd and mort hur? its pretty boring becouse everyone spams so numbers matter more than skills. but its up to you i suggest it aswell as other people did. Thanks for ur server
I agree. Im paladin and at this server is really overpowered with mages?

Things are like that. Defensive spells share the same exhaust as offensive spells? Myself as a paladin, spamming exura vita, i can die by 3 mages sding, considering they shoot as twice fast as i heal.

Someone else can explain why 90% of the population are sorcerers? Becouse they are EVEN MORE op than every other vocation. Its fine that sorcs has to be the strongest voc, but this is getting out of hands.
Either way you give us paladins an attack boost or make the healing spells higher.

I also would like to know why do nobody play knight? Is it becouse of this same reason? I dont really wanna switch vocations becouse ive always played as a Paladin and I enjoy your server as that.

Twitch

Put on 7h and 50 minutes. Very close to the end

100 rp die by mort hur spam on 2 ms. RIP Paladins

• Twitch

Put on 7h and 50 minutes. Very close to the end

100 rp die by mort hur spam on 2 ms. RIP Paladins

Thats what i meant.
  • Everyone take sorcerers and all battles mort hur spam. Well GM im out of this server, learn to make pvp and balance vocs, you never played olsdchool.
GL anyway

Happy to announce a new online record!
Dolnera
record of players online: 370 on 20 Feb 2017.

Yours, Dolnera crew!

Back