• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Dolnera 2.0 is back! |7.1 server| [Sunday, 16th of april 2017 18.00 CET]

Will you play Dolnera?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey gm frag system is broken
You put 8 daily and 16 weekly? What we only can pk on weekends?
This makes no sense it should be 8,30,60 or 10,40,80 something like this.
What do you think afterall its a war server, this frag system is for medivia pendulum maybe but not from Dolnera.
Tell me what do you think, Thanks

Last edited:
Hey gm frag system is broken
You put 8 daily and 16 weekly? What we only can pk on weekends?
This makes no sense it should be 8,30,60 or 10,40,80 something like this.
What do you think afterall its a war server, this frag system is for medivia pendulum maybe but not from Dolnera.
Tell me what do you think, Thanks
GM will fix it he told me it in game dont worry

Last edited:
funny moment on punios stream today, killed a guy who Dropped SoV (Magic Sword for those who dont know what that is), 100 cc and some other items, 2 min later he got hacked and server crashed 6 times in a row. He received his char back but without the items stated above, idk if gm did it or not but thats just corrupt af so well done. I giggled a lot.

funny moment on punios stream today, killed a guy who Dropped SoV (Magic Sword for those who dont know what that is), 100 cc and some other items, 2 min later he got hacked and server crashed 6 times in a row. He received his char back but without the items stated above, idk if gm did it or not but thats just corrupt af so well done. I giggled a lot.
lol is the stream saved;p would like to see thatXD

its was ovbius that it will die quickly is just thing of check rates
sadly that someone still saying that those are low rates lool

im waiting for new edition, very good ot.

Yes, I'm working on dolnera 2.0 :)i will not say much, but I will leave a breakthrough here.

(You miss old open tibia times? Do you remember this place or city? Coming soon in Dolnera!)
ibdQ7pK.png

6357Pts.png

CuHojKP.png

FQIjHuB.png

:)

You can now create your account! :)
Client will be downloadable during the weekend.

HYPE, last massstart.

Nice server i will play but could you consider maybe opening it on friday instead for people that are busy weekdays? :)

Nice server i will play but could you consider maybe opening it on friday instead for people that are busy weekdays? :)
Would love to open it on a friday and i fought for these days with otservlist crew but could't get those dates to advertise the server. So we had to move it to sunday. Hope it works :)

hmmm looks good but why are you making it so lowrated after lvl 60? :S This can make you lose players
the old version rates were better, thats why it did suceed

hmmm looks good but why are you making it so lowrated after lvl 60? :S This can make you lose players
the old version rates were better, thats why it did suceed
61-80=10x now =), we also have 4x from players :)
exp1.jpg

Back