• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [RL MAP / 8.6] Ethania | RL MAP 8.6 + 4 CUSTOM TOWNS | START: 2 AUGUST AT 20:00

swordman

Reaction score

W.gif
e are glad to invite you to join one of the best Open Tibia Servers ever created - Ethania.net - Ethania has been online since 2011 and it has been one of the most popular 8.6 servers ever. We hope that you'll enjoy your stay here on Ethania!

Server start: Friday, 02.08.2019 20:00 CEST (Central European Time)
Ip: Ethania.net
Client: 8.6

What is Ethania?
Ethania is a 8.6 real map Tibia server including:

-4 Extra custom town: Gengia, Asylum, Arkaron & (Oken, Full PVP-E, rate of exp by killing player is 2x higher at this island.)
-Real Tibia Quests (100%).
-Real Tibia Spell formulas (100%).
-Real Tibia Weapon formulas (distance and melee).
-Real Tibia NPC'S (100%).
-Cast System

List of upcoming war improvements

(In order to improve the wars, we've created a special system just for you.)
  • Killing other players higher than yourself will grant you with some experience (Pvp-E mode). But you will still receive unjust (This means that you can get red skull.)
  • It is not possible to cast any UE spells when there is more than 10+ players on your screen.
  • WAVE spells will have 20 seconds exhaust when there is more than 10+ players on your screen.
  • AOE Runes will hit 60% lesser when there is 10+ players on your screen.
  • Stone Skin Amulets have an exhaust of 5 seconds.

Experience Stages:
1 - 50 - 150x
51 - 70 - 75x
71 - 100 - 30x
101 - 120 - 10x
121 - 140 - 5x
141 - 160 - 3x
161 - 180 - 2x
181 - 300 - 1x
301 - xxx - 0.7x

Rates:
Skills: = Skill level 1 to 60 = 12x. Skill level 61 to 80 = 6x. Skill level 81 to 100 = 3x. Skill level 101 to unlimited = 1x.
Magic: = From magic level 1 to 40 = 12x. From magic level 41 to 70 = 7x. From magic level 71 to 90 = 4x. From magic level 91 to 100 = 2x. From magic level 101 to unlimited = 1x.
Loot: 2.5x

Server info:
Client: 8.60
IP: Ethania.net
Port: 7171

Features:
  • Events: Weekly and daily events such as Massive Team Battle Event with great rewards in-game and a lot more different events we frequently organize
  • Raids: Hourly different raids, Real Tibia's raid system
  • The Cast system - Stream while you're gaming.
  • Real Map
  • Almost every quest! (Example: INQ, Poi, DH, Annihilator, Yalahari Quest, AND MORE! MUCH MORE!)
  • Free premium.
  • PVP
  • Hosted 24/7
  • Great Wars

Be there at the Opening of this great Real-Map 8.6 massive EDITION!

Is there's anything that you'd expect from a perfect server? Perhaps you'd like to ask a question before the server launch? If so, simply send us an email to: [email protected].
We'll try to answer all of your emails as fast as we can. Please be patient since there might be alot of emails coming through!

Kind Regards, Ethania.net![/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Steel man Hmm another start of ethania.net when will you stop restart just for cash?

give points to guilds and i will get 5+ teams with 20+ players each to this server

Hello, I just wanna say that team from oldschool tibia will play, so I hope many other teams will play, and I hope you bring those teams.

We promote players who reach some achievement with premium points! You can see below when you got those achievements

Level 160 - 25 Shop Points to ur account
Level 190 - 30 Shop Points to ur account
Level 220 - 30 Shop Points to ur account

why do you say here in this thread these points and on server it says that :

We promote players who reach some achievement with premium points! You can see below when you got those achievements

Level 160 - 5 Shop Points to ur account
Level 190 - 10 Shop Points to ur account
Level 220 - 10 Shop Points to ur account

Please edit your post!!

Ot is pretty nice, 180+ people already but I'd like more teams to join since we got team of 15+ people.

Its good if the ot are online :p or you will lost all players for the new server so open today :p

the server have been offline for like 4 h or something like this

It's probably under a DDoS attack right now.

Dear Otlanders,

New Teams with 25 + players gets guildpoints.
add my msn or contact God Ethania in-game.

Back