• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [RL MAP / 8.6] Ethania | RL MAP 8.6 + 4 CUSTOM TOWNS | START: 2 AUGUST AT 20:00

Join Rl-Map 8.6 Server today!
Receive premium points for free, only in ethania.net!

We promote players who reach some achievement with premium points! You can see below when you got those achievements

Level 160 - 25 Shop Points to ur account
Level 190 - 30 Shop Points to ur account
Level 220 - 30 Shop Points to ur account

Underbart Vs Irresponsible Parents

2vacayh.png

2yzklyh.png

34g7q7d.png

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Dear Ethanians,

On 28th September, you can win something special, we will held a event where you can win Premium Points.

We will spread 5 Special items over 5 city's. Those items have to be returned back to "God Ethania"

If you returned back the special item, u get another item with a "Promotion Code" inside. You can use
the promotion code to earn Premium Points!

When is the Event?

On 28th September 20:00 CEST we will held a special event for everyone that will be online.

What can you win?

You can win a promotion code if you find the special event item and deliver it to "God Ethania"

How does it work?

We will put 5 Special items in 5 different citys. You have to find this item and bring it back to "God Ethania". He will give as reward an promotion code.

Time of Event:

20:00 = Carlin
20:15 = Thais
20:30 = Port Hope
20:45 = Edron
21:00 = Venore

The Item looks like:
The_Famous_Golden_Bug.gif

specialItem.png

Yours Sincerely,
Ethania.net

Posted by God Ethania

Last edited:
From 5th October 00:00 untill 5th October 23:59 it will be +50% Experience and also +50% lootrate!

For every monster you kill, you will get +50% more experience. You will also have +50% chance with looting items from monsters!

Do not miss this day.. Grab your supplies and enjoy hunting with more loot and more experience!

Tell ur friends about this great day. Share ethania.net with ur friends and trough facebook or any other social website!

See you in ethania.net!

Last edited:
Dear Ethanians,

From October 17th untill October 21th you will receive +30% Bonus points if you make a minimum donation of 5 euro!
This offer is for a limited time, so hurry up and take this chance!

See you in Ethania.net

Today we have cleaned houses of players who haven't logged into the game for 14 days! the items that were inside the cleaned house are moved back to the hometown Depot!
Alot of houses are free to buy now, go check around, maybe u will find a free house that u always wanted to own but u couldnt!

Houses cleaned on 23/10/2012: 151 houses

Kind Regards,
God Ethania

Hello there Swordman,

What whould you say about actually make a new server that could last for a 2-3 years, with lower xp rate, I guess if you advertise with that information that you will host it for minimum 2 years orso I guess alot of players whould join you, or atleast the peoples that are intrested in playing that long

Hello there Swordman,

What whould you say about actually make a new server that could last for a 2-3 years, with lower xp rate, I guess if you advertise with that information that you will host it for minimum 2 years orso I guess alot of players whould join you, or atleast the peoples that are intrested in playing that long

Trust me he wont. When he see that he only have 50 players online he will make acc reset again.

He only do that for money. acc reset after 2 weeks thats really sad.

I call this server For Moneyot.net Not Ethania.net

Back