• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
good server but its impossible to get better runes if you dont donate.... i wont donate so i have to stick with mysthical runes thats a problem for many people that eventually quits against donators

Why dont you put the server on otservlist.org, could get you more players?
Also another city would be nice, with new hunting spots :D Lets make this server bigger

Ye exactly a update will be nice, I would like to see a cityt with a different style, maybe desert city or ice city. Just giving idea to attract new players

@denkan97 with assasin star and smp i had no problem, its very strange waht weapon you use?

Bump! put it on otservlist ;/

on otlist it says loveria.net and it takes you to some random website lol

This OT is a joke. Imo I wouldnt be wasting time on it.

The rpg of the server is good but the pvp is trash. Mage is the only vocation for pk Rp and Ek dont got the dmg to pk and mages at 400+ hit 1600+ with aoe and got sd...

The rpg of the server is good but the pvp is trash. Mage is the only vocation for pk Rp and Ek dont got the dmg to pk and mages at 400+ hit 1600+ with aoe and got sd...
100% bullshit statement since UE has been nerfed and rps has been buffed. Also sds damage has been buffed

Okay was abit mad yesterday when i wrote that but this time im gonna try to be more accurate.

First of knight Hp is good balanced for pvp, but knight might need a buff in singel target spell. Have not seen alot of knight heal in pvp becouse there are not alot of knights that pk.

Mage mostly druid is the voc that is the most used in pvp becouse they got a good singel target spell and sd, and also a verry good aoe to take down pallys and knights with low amount of players on combo.
I dont know why there is an low amount of sorcerers maybe becouse druid spells are better? In my opinion sorcerer is the one mage voc thats supost to have the most spell dmg and druid should have a little bit less dmg becouse they got paralyze and sio option.
One more thing thats making late game high leveld and good ML mages abit to good is the heals some mages heals up to 1200 mana and still farming lvls/ml. An mage healing 1200 mana vs like knight or paladins would need 5-7 knights 400+ to kill or about the same amount of rps becouse of the singel target dmg. The server got abit to much aoes and need more looking into singel dmgs.

Paladins heal is good in my opinion if you skill up to like 35+ ml els our exura san is ablit to slow healing, but if you get the 35+ ml our heals are good. The aoe damage from the exevo gran mas holy is good for both hunting and some pvp but the ticks from the spell does the dmg is abit to far apart (should be abit faster). Mostly saying this becouse mages aoe hitts alot faster but still hitt more.

Paladin solo spells? yepp there is one exori gran con and in my opinion this is trash. Paladin the vocation thats supost to be a singel target voc only got 1 singel target spell thats good for pvp and its not event good. From this im not counting exori con vis becouse you hitt oround our target and this is not a good thing in pvp and it still dont got a good combo dmg becouse pally is a critt/combo voc.
And all combo spells should have like 3-5 sec cd so you cant spam.

Weaponds paladins weapond should be changed becouse like i said paladin is a singel target voc so you need more singel target dmg from our weapond and less aoe damage. Knights weapons is good might need a little buff.
Mages weaponds should be looked at im not saying its to good but from the amount of dmg and the steddy dmg it might be abit to high?

A tip to try changes and fixing the pvp have more pvp/war events to get it more balanced
Thanks for you feedback aoe damage has been nerefed today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back