• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Frozeria.net | 8.60 | Battle For Chryse | Ferumbras Ascension | Brand new task system | New bosses | Best items on the server is only obtainable ingame | Starts 19:00 CET - 31/10/2018!

Looking forward for the launch its gonna be great!!!

First off, excuse my words. Second off, Hello Tibians!

This Frozeria is the Shittiest OT published on Otland in the history of the tibia ots. I got banned because I was rude and disrespectful to some players in-game. Resulted in a banishment because the players got offended in one way or another by me. I said words such as, c*nt, F*ck y**. Etc, which caused in my banishment. The GM called in-game Event Manager said to me in my other acc that I created after the banishment, I want to keep away ''Toxic'' away from our server, which was pretty offensive if they are so sensitive against such words, why does their own GM's say words like that. NOTE: Their OT from inside and outside are TOXIC itself so why does it matter if Toxic joins Toxic. In any case, I said in-game I play Masiyah and another player said I play Evolera.se and I got ban for that and that other player did not, Why? Because he is a dono boy which will cause them less money received from players. Shittiest OT ever where the in-game Players are probs 10-14 years old that get sad if you in any way insult them. 5 ppl reported me directly which is pretty funny because I offended them LOL.

About the game, it requires a lot of time and it is boring. It does not satisfy you, if you want to have fun and have a lot of time to waste dont play it. Not worth it trust me. If you are the Player - Killer - Solo - Rogue player, this OT is the last OT u should play then because the players will report you, if u say words such as ''F**k YOU'' or anything like that which will cause in immediate ban. Indeed it is unique but even the equipment that gets ''Upgraded'' does not get ''Upgraded'' so much. They are basically shit. The OT will require money from you if you want to obtain the best equipment cuz u gotta upgrade one and each item like 10 times.

I have played it many times before, since it was called Heroland. Basically, they made it worse and worse each reset. They even have bad reputation because they make fake-players online which is one reason why they cannot publish their ot in OTServerlist anymore. (Even now they have fake players online). Try to login, you wont see 50 different players over lvl 300. NOTE: You start at lvl 100 and taking lvl 300 will take approximately, MAXIMUM 10 minutes. But you wont see that. They even steal other maps, ideas, scripts etc. Many complain of how sensitive their players are and how arrogant their GM's are. They can easily ban you if 5 players just dont like you because you killed them when they botted.

They dont want you to break their rules when they break every single Tibia-Ot rule. Such as, making fake players online, taking other maps, scripts from people without their permission which is called theft and also lieing.

Summary: Bad ot, not worth, much time required and boring, bad community and bad staff.

-

Last edited:
First off, excuse my words. Second off, Hello Tibians!

This Frozeria is the Shittiest OT published on Otland in the history of the tibia ots. I got banned because I was rude and disrespectful to some players in-game. Resulted in a banishment because the players got offended in one way or another by me. I said words such as, c*nt, F*ck y**. Etc, which caused in my banishment. The GM called in-game Event Manager said to me in my other acc that I created after the banishment, I want to keep away ''Toxic'' away from our server, which was pretty offensive if they are so sensitive against such words, why does their own GM's say words like that. NOTE: Their OT from inside and outside are TOXIC itself so why does it matter if Toxic joins Toxic. In any case, I said in-game I play Masiyah and another player said I play Evolera.se and I got ban for that and that other player did not, Why? Because he is a dono boy which will cause them less money received from players. Shittiest OT ever where the in-game Players are probs 10-14 years old that get sad if you in any way insult them. 5 ppl reported me directly which is pretty funny because I offended them LOL.

About the game, it requires a lot of time and it is boring. It does not satisfy you, if you want to have fun and have a lot of time to waste dont play it. Not worth it trust me. If you are the Player - Killer - Solo - Rogue player, this OT is the last OT u should play then because the players will report you, if u say words such as ''F**k YOU'' or anything like that which will cause in immediate ban. Indeed it is unique but even the equipment that gets ''Upgraded'' does not get ''Upgraded'' so much. They are basically shit. The OT will require money from you if you want to obtain the best equipment cuz u gotta upgrade one and each item like 10 times.

I have played it many times before, since it was called Heroland. Basically, they made it worse and worse each reset. They even have bad reputation because they make fake-players online which is one reason why they cannot publish their ot in OTServerlist anymore. (Even now they have fake players online). Try to login, you wont see 50 different players over lvl 300. NOTE: You start at lvl 100 and taking lvl 300 will take approximately, MAXIMUM 10 minutes. But you wont see that. They even steal other maps, ideas, scripts etc. Many complain of how sensitive their players are and how arrogant their GM's are. They can easily ban you if 5 players just dont like you because you killed them when they botted.

They dont want you to break their rules when they break every single Tibia-Ot rule. Such as, making fake players online, taking other maps, scripts from people without their permission which is called theft and also lieing.

Summary: Bad ot, not worth, much time required and boring, bad community and bad staff.

-
Seems like someones mad for getting banned.
Is there any truth in what you just posted doesn't seem so.
If more than 5 player reported you and also a GM considered you toxic then its pretty obvious that you have to go.
The best items are only obtainable through killing bosses you can't purchase them in the shop.
"They dont want you to break their rules when they break every single Tibia-Ot rule. Such as, making fake players online, taking other maps, scripts from people without their permission which is called theft and also lieing."
What is this even supposed to mean ? That there is some hidden OT rule that ur not allowed to make "fake players". Yes you are able to exit log in trainers. Its nothing hidden about it.
See for your self right now i can see 60 players in temple and in chryse boat and there many more outside in spawns, quests and more.
95 % Of the content is made by me my self so thats a 100 % lie about stealing other people works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back