• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Let's War - OFFLINE

Server was good only needs gm and new maps.

I no see online any one server ots more good to this.

I think it's hard to make a good war server.

For make it:
-you need to have a good engine free of bugs and viruses.
-you need have skill to fix errors
- need make map to play.
-make cool solutions like:
-k / d ratio
-skull system for frags
-good exhaused system
etc etc.

I see some people try make war servers and they make only shit nothing good to play.

Server was good only needs gm and new maps.

I no see online any one server ots more good to this.

I think it's hard to make a good war server.

For make it:
-you need to have a good engine free of bugs and viruses.
-you need have skill to fix errors
- need make map to play.
-make cool solutions like:
-k / d ratio
-skull system for frags
-good exhaused system
etc etc.

I see some people try make war servers and they make only shit nothing good to play.
I could make that in less then week, just I'm focusing on my server at the moment. I sent message to Kaspar, maybe we will find out something :)

Taking and Demanding, what are you talking about? Pretty much everyone on this community contribute with something wether it is donating or buying prem scrolls or simple just playing ingame. What have you done that is so great for this community? Open a rip off server of rw that wasnt even good, was gm for a few months on a war server?

Also you think you can create a pay 2 play server that will populated when you cant even make it work for free is funny
Eating a free hamburger doesn't mean you contribute to feed people in need. Playing on a free server provided for people doesn't mean you contribute to anything. Let's-war wasn't a rip off server of Realistic-war since I was the co-owner of Realistic-war and got consent from @ond to create an inspired server. Check my first post and you'll see that I mention that it's inspired by it.
But nonetheless I'm not going to waste time arguing on OTLand since it will lead to nowhere.

I'll be busy a couple of weeks but we might get something going guys. Thanks for the support and suggestions!
Even if I don't answer I do read everything.

This Victor will never open the realistic war server again, you sold the server to guy who waste real money , and have in ass this great server.

I understand the contract is a contract, but he will never open it again, you should open the same server under a new name.

Change some map and open the same server , him will not open the server again.

He will not know whats going on if he back , if you open the same server with other map.

I could pay for creating an account on the server, if you would add sms options without creating additional accounts on paypal or other websites.

The price should not be too high for people outside the euro zone to buy an account.

No matter if it will be realsitic war with another name or letswar.net, I think that both are worth to pay for the game , but they need active gm and more maps.

One mistake in the form of cheating should be punished by the loss of your account.

Then it would be the best server.

Regards and I hope for a quick server launch.

Much cheaters play today on servers.

Paid account creation + active game master.

There are no other ways to learn play these people.

They are afraid to die in a computer game, they prefer to run around the map with pressed f5 and they are think playing a shooter.

Open us such a server, because today people no got skill to create good servers.

The only hope in you , i not see better server hostsers on the horizon from time immemorial.

As you can see from closing the server, nobody created anything nice to play.

Exam time on my university, what else can I do between learning sessions than have some frags on rw/lets war?! @Kaspar have some pity on us and host it again

If you pass your exams I might host it.

Let us have some fun
Just like old times, @Kaspar

There is no 7.4 ot to play, everyone would join LW/RW.
It would be a great idea to host it even today. ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
Back