• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Let's War - OFFLINE

yep this reminds me first days when realistic-war was sold to Victor and ppl was botting on rif bot that time and nobody was banning them, so unfortunately I need to say I miss Hamza and Stonka now because they got many time to ban these kids who use fucking bots on 7.4...
@Kaspar we need some new anti-bot client or something, because these kids play on vpn and even if u ban them they will come back with new characters and they will be still botting, u need to stop them because ot will die with these botters.

Last edited:
At the beginning of the server there were few bots.

Now they have multiplied recently.

I think you should add the account registration confirmation function to email.

1 account = 1 email.

To entrust someone with a trusted GM function to regularly ban cheaters.

They would be bored with quickly setting up new emails.

sadly this ot become a lag / botter / noob ot, see ya on other ot
yep this reminds me first days when realistic-war was sold to Victor and ppl was botting on rif bot [...]

I think you should add the account registration confirmation function to email. [...]
Geez, haha. Sorry. I might check it out later. Could you give us a description or could anybody post images? I wanna know if its some sort of Capture The Flag or just plain old death match.

@Secreet
I'm happy that you can contribute to the community with your constructive feedback. Glad you're trying to help! Perhaps you could elaborate on your statements. The only statement I agree on is that the server is having issues with botters at the moment.

@Janks
To be clear, I don't care whether the server has 5 players or 80 players online. We do not have any donation button to cash in money, so the playerbase is irrelevant to me. The only thing I want is to provide a platform for people to enjoy their time at. Currently the botters are an issue and it's something that we will take measures against. Also you can't compare an OT that's been in development for years (RW) with this OT that's been online for 1-2 weeks.

@Tampik back
I like you. That email verification suggestion is actually a very good idea. Thank you a lot.
As for a gamemaster, it is something the server needs desperately too since I do not have time to spend ingame anymore, like I used to have.
I will grant a gamemaster to a person I personally know, and have known for a long time (if he wants the position). However, note that gamemasters here have no ability to create/push/move/use/equip any items. And they will be monitored.
Since you are really trying to help Tampik, I can offer you a tutor position. I'm not sure how a tutor position will enhance the ways you can contribute to helping, but atleast it's a status position. You could also report directly to me.

@ScorpionOT
Not sure what description I can provide other than: it's a low level war-ot where you aim and shoot runes. Pictures have been added to the first post.

Last edited:
@Tampik back
I like you. That email verification suggestion is actually a very good idea. Thank you a lot.
As for a gamemaster, it is something the server needs desperately too since I do not have time to spend ingame anymore, like I used to have.
I will grant a gamemaster to a person I personally know, and have known for a long time (if he wants the position). However, note that gamemasters here have no ability to create/push/move/use/equip any items. And they will be monitored.
Since you are really trying to help Tampik, I can offer you a tutor position. I'm not sure how a tutor position will enhance the ways you can contribute to helping, but atleast it's a status position. You could also report directly to me.

I do not know if it's a good idea to be a Tutor, but I can try.

People will probably ask for help in quests when they are introduced, sometimes.

Of course, sometimes i can could help, but not regularly.

It promotes the server from its start.

I send ip server to many movies on youtobe every day.

I do this to increase the number of players, I do not expect anything in return.

Formerly, ots servers were better than today.

Despite the fact that they had numerous map errors and underdevelopments, they were created for players not for money.

Today there are no servers for players, they are all made for money.

This server only it's one normal server in internet , made for players.

@Janks
To be clear, I don't care whether the server has 5 players or 80 players online. We do not have any donation button to cash in money, so the playerbase is irrelevant to me. The only thing I want is to provide a platform for people to enjoy their time at. Currently the botters are an issue and it's something that we will take measures against. Also you can't compare an OT that's been in development for years (RW) with this OT that's been online for 1-2 weeks.

@Kaspar I really enjoyed this server until this massive amounts of bots come here and and they ruined it. Sadly :(
But I really appreciate that fact that u created this server for players, no any donations etc and u lose ur free time to give us a great platform to spend here our time and have a fun here.
Keep going and I hope that u will win that fight vs botters and we fair players will enjoy this great server again.

Some people see flaws of a server as a negative thing, sometimes they are right.
Personally I see flaws as a recognition of existence.
Imagine building a magnificent boat, but never putting it into the ocean. The boat would still be majestic, but there would be no reason for it to even exist since it wouldn't fulfill its purpose. Although, imagine once you put it into the ocean, it'll start leaking. Does it make it less majestic? No, you fix the leaks! Once the flaws are attended to, you'll be sailing in the most magnificent boat on a long voyage.

In other words, every bug and every hardship the server will go through, will eventually be fixed – thus resulting in a better atmosphere for everyone to be in.
Be patient and (as I've said in many posts) expect flaws. The server is still in its early stage.

Thank you for making your voices heard guys.
I appreciate it!

There was an antibot system on waropolis-war (I may be wrong) , where there wasn't any "red boxes" of targetting on enemy character, when you shoot firs sd-you started shooting bursts. Idk if this would help with this current bot.

I think you should add the account registration confirmation function to email.

1 account = 1 email.

To entrust someone with a trusted GM function to regularly ban cheaters.

They would be bored with quickly setting up new emails.

Not like they could use 10min mails lol

I will update you guys as soon as measurements have been taken against these botters. Working on fixing some tools for GMs to easily detect botters. The email verification is also something that will make it a tiny bit more annoying for them to reconnect. I will also execute certain IP-range banishments so they will will have some more obstacles to bypass.

As for the PZ-bug issue, I haven't resolved it yet.
But if you happen to be PZ-locked in depot, there is now an NPC added called Lena. Simply ask her for a 'kick' or 'pz' and you'll be kicked by her.

When will this gm deal with these bots?

Whenever I'm online, some boters play on server.

He probably does not distinguish between bots because he does not quite well.

I also think that teaming with boters should also be banned.

I was against this option it on rw server , but I changed my mind.

There should be penalties for teaming with boters.

If botting is very visible, the player who works with him should also be banned.

Today Bronislaw Malanowski was running with 3 other people on the combo leader bot.

I do not even want to record them, because they will make a new account and make the same again.

There is no gamemaster except me right now, as I said I'll give the position to a person soon enough. I can't sit online and chase botters 24/7, that's not how things work. I need to focus on preventing them from joining the server rather than just re-banning them 100 times over and over.

You can fix bug when kill people with summons no give frags.

I'm bored to play the same map all the time , all my friends say the same.

I know that you have little time to add new maps , you work on solving the bots problem.

But could you add quick changes to the current map, for example change the types of ground in any place, adding a few bridges, trees and other small elements?

And if we were to transform the city of Thais into an ice city, or desert, add a few kamini in the middle of the city, some bridges, or something like that?

I think could it look nice to me, or expand the underground channels and add some river, or even a -1 place jungle of
small palm shrubs, or something like that?

I really like all new things in the map, because I have played Thais so many times on this or other servers.
Whenever I see any custom elements I'm delighted it.

Back