• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 1st of September 2017, 20:00 CEST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mex sell char becouse get kicked from taze his muslim brother
They play like 13 year old kids
Now that you can sell char you can afford cash to buy food irl

Cash to buy food inrl what? XDD

TA IN FLASKOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY HATERS AND MY FANS <3

I make short pk movie on botivia.org

I no make long movie today , because in night i have hack and hacker kill my Jaszczur 2 x and thief all my items from depo.

I think use the same passwords on other ots or i have viruses.

But i don't care this hack , becasue it's shit ots fully boters.

Nice movie Tampon
Good job killing botters
I vote movie 10/10 Gz every movie more goodo
Maybe use antivirus for no haced more on other ots

Wars are only UE SPAM, not for PVP

"Noobs only play ek/rp..."

"Noobs only play sorc..."

(In next edition we will hear about noobs spamming paralyze and for spring 2018 I have prepared a rant on luring minos on rookgaard)

"Noobs only play ek/rp..."

"Noobs only play sorc..."

(In next edition we will hear about noobs spamming paralyze and for spring 2018 I have prepared a rant on luring minos on rookgaard)
Well pretty much I would say 7.4 UE is a total game weakness. Hardest spell in game, that has a range of 20 sqm. No skill on using it, just pressing a hotkey. We are not in 2005. Things like that should be fixed. Cipsoft back then did not know how pvp was. I guess 12 years later people should realize this spell should totally be modified. How? I dont know but it has to. Dont you think?

Things like that should be fixed.

Cipsoft did fix it – It's called not 7.4.

Cipsoft back then did not know how pvp was. I guess 12 years later people should realize this spell should totally be modified. How? I dont know but it has to. Dont you think?

You have to realize that is not how the evolution went. Cipsoft created their stuff like 20 years ago and version 7.4 was the point when they realized things was getting (or would get) out of hand, with mages becoming too high level (level is more important in magic formulas in 7.4). Fastforward to 2017 and people recreate 10 year old problems and even increase exp rates which makes the inherent problems of oldskool much worse – because formulas are not balanced around too high levels.

If you play 7.6 UE already costs more mana. Somewhere in the 8.x versions they changed formulas to be less dependent on levels and more on magic levels, knights does not have infinitely scaling healing etc. You should play 7.4 because you want the raw and unbalanced experience. The other thing, again, is called not 7.4.

Edit: Updated my post with some corrections of grammars etc. Btw here is a list of things people come to 7.4 to complain about, that was addressed in later versions:

• Escape pz lock by travelling around boats or stairhopping in pyramids (added pz to boats/ank pyramids/carpets in 7.5 if I remember correctly)
  • Rune farms/mc rune makers (soulpoints added in 7.5)
  • UE spam (damage formula re-balanced in 8.x update, mana cost increased in 7.6 update)
  • Mana regen is slow/mana fluids are useless (changed in 7.6)

Last edited:
Very good movies.
Danger kazordoon
what is name of 2 song in 2 movie?

I would love to buy master sorcerer on this server , please contact me : )

I'm very curious. Do you always play in vertical view? Do you record tibicams of your pking too?

I'm very curious. Do you always play in vertical view? Do you record tibicams of your pking too?

I play only this screen , becasue i can open more backpacks with runes.

Actually i use only obs studio for recording i like only cams with mouse record.

Other programs Bandi cam , hyper cam etc. make big lags when recording on my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back