• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 6th of January 2017, 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I work 36 hours that weekend. How long is the life expectancy for this server until wipe? 1-3 months per reset?

Is there any chance of having 2 rookgards at the beginning?

I assume spells are free due it being highrate?

Do we need a prem rose to be able to use ships etc?

Are unlimited MC's allowed?

Is there any chance of having 2 rookgards at the beginning?

I assume spells are free due it being highrate?

Do we need a prem rose to be able to use ships etc?

Are unlimited MC's allowed?

You are imbecile or what ? All your questions are here to prove it. What a moron.

Even with the ammount of players online at launch in rookgaard I don't think there will be 2 rook. anyways 20x 1 snake = 200exp lol it'll take you an hour at most to get out of rookgard.

Medivia doesn't promote free spells like every other server out there does so you will have to pay for spells . same version as legacy or spectrum .

and as far as MC's i'm sure you can read on their website somewhere about it if im not mistaken .

You will need premium rose to use boats. altho if you already have premium on spectrum or legacy and your character is on the same account you wont need to repurchase premmy as it's valid everywhere .

am just curious how many people are going to log in at start... record this someone and post on yt/here pls :D it will be impossible to move at rookgard

No you'll need premium . It's medivia . 100% guarantee you gotta pay for premium but who cares lol what's 6$

I hope Iryont is not forgetting that this server will be in 80% for those who expect sick wars. So hopefully he makes it playable for them by fixing stuff they ask for as for example adding Warmode.
Imo too quick rush with that as there is other server that have thousand people online and he should have waited untill its dead. But well let's get started on Friday !
Question to Iryont, are you going to listen to us war-mongols? So your highrate will not be only for those who want explore and later join Legacy or Spectrum but will be also best pvp and war server since long long time.

I hope Iryont is not forgetting that this server will be in 80% for those who expect sick wars. So hopefully he makes it playable for them by fixing stuff they ask for as for example adding Warmode.
Imo too quick rush with that as there is other server that have thousand people online and he should have waited untill its dead. But well let's get started on Friday !
Question to Iryont, are you going to listen to us war-mongols? So your highrate will not be only for those who want explore and later join Legacy or Spectrum but will be also best pvp and war server since long long time.
I know shit about medivia's map/monsters but i agree 100% with mex.

If they change core elements about how the game is played, it will defeat the purpose of what this server is intended for. It is supposed to be a replication of Spectrum and Legacy but faster paced so people can see what mid-late character progression is like without playing for a few weeks and realizing it isn't for them and have wasted all that time.
Adding war-mode will change the way the server is played, and people will relentlessly kill everybody. With the ideology of being killed over and over with no deterrents or consequences, why would somebody be persuaded to transfer that gameplay to a lower rate server with more serious time losses upon dying. It will do the opposite of what this server is supposed to be for. If anything, the frag system should be altered to be slightly more strict, and have guild war options so those who intent to ante up on PVP can get as much as they want without helpless casualties who want to explore a possible future with a decent low rate server.

The improvements for pvprs wouldnt bother rpgrs in anyway like warmode, reduce gfb in pvp, reduce ue in pvp, get rid of annoying noob chars forcing them get white skull after they shoot magicwall when there is X ammount of skulled players arround him or so. Those are changes that will only notice warmongols and will be happy of.

Last edited:
No you'll need premium . It's medivia . 100% guarantee you gotta pay for premium but who cares lol what's 6$
Will this require premium to play?
Thanks sir
@Iryont
Please tell me no
Sorry if I missed the answer somewhere :rolleyes:

The improvements for pvprs wouldnt bother rpgrs in anyway like warmode, reduce gfb in pvp, reduce ue in pvp, get rid of annoying noob chars forcing them get white skull after they shoot magicwall when there is X ammount of skulled players arround him or so. Those are changes that will only notice warmongols and will be happy of.

Getting skulled from magic wall is a terrible idea.. This is only like 20x-3x its more like low-medium rate I wouldn't consider this a highrate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back