• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 6th of January 2017, 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically what I mean is make an agreement before the fight e.g: open battle. I doubt anyone likes these GFBs fights...if just the leaders of the said team can make a agreement for that specific fight then there shouldnt be any problem just my 2 cents

well i think most of us are 20+ ;p but most of them fight indeed as they are still 11 years old;p
100% lmfao there is no way that most the old school community aren't at least 20+

What about the GFB fights? Whats wrong with them, explain. I havn´t experienced them, just want to learn.

Sucks I'll have to wait til I get lvl 15 for I can buy premium roses, thankfully it's a "high rate" version of medivia so it won't take to long

Sucks I'll have to wait til I get lvl 15 for I can buy premium roses, thankfully it's a "high rate" version of medivia so it won't take to long
sad to tell but u dumb cannot buy pacc by paypal on pendulum, there is not fucking premium rose on this world

u guys are really retarted?

"Unfortunately, due to nature of such world I cannot allow the premium controller to take characters on such world into a consideration in deciding whether to allow the purchase or not, so such world will be excluded during the check. In other words you will need a character on a normal world which do meet the requirements in order to purchase premium using PayPal as the payment method. However, Paysafecard will always be without any kind of limit whatsoever." from forum post, better level to 15 on legacy now or just use paysafe

Good luck :) Unfortunately no time to play :/

How much does the pacc on pendulum costs using a paysafecard? I mean is 5eur enough? I cant find the exact price.

sad to tell but u dumb cannot buy pacc by paypal on pendulum, there is not fucking premium rose on this world

u guys are really retarted?
You sir have autism. Probably one of the most uneducated pathetic old schoolers that exist in this community. It's actually kinda sad that this is all you play and that your still shit at it. Kys

How much does the pacc on pendulum costs using a paysafecard? I mean is 5eur enough? I cant find the exact price.
it is 6 EUR for 1 premium rose(30 pacc days) using paysafecard(and i think paypal too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back