• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 6th of January 2017, 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pendulum is meant to have a limited lifespan due to heavily increased rates, but its purpose is to maximize the fun as well as to allow exploration of new things Medivia has to offer before settling down on permanent worlds such as Legacy or Spectrum."

I am still waiting to hear more on this, what is the estimated life span on this server?
Reset every month, every few months, once a year?

"Pendulum is meant to have a limited lifespan due to heavily increased rates, but its purpose is to maximize the fun as well as to allow exploration of new things Medivia has to offer before settling down on permanent worlds such as Legacy or Spectrum."

I am still waiting to hear more on this, what is the estimated life span on this server?
Reset every month, every few months, once a year?

iryont knowing it will be after he notice the server is dieing. What will happen most likely in few months. So let's say 3-4 months ?

He was also talking about working on a USA low rate on Medivia forums between January-February

Any known over here? or Legacy? Just started playing Medivia.

Greetings, Liro.

Yeah, just started in Pendulum and Legacy. im barely lvl 8 and lvl 1 haha.

@Shade ~ @Blinkz

Ripezo (Pend) and Alaire (Legacy)

Yeah, just started in Pendulum and Legacy. im barely lvl 8 and lvl 1 haha.

@Shade ~ @Blinkz

Ripezo (Pend) and Alaire (Legacy)
Idk if it would be a waste of time on Pend because like once it ends and is ready for a wipe you have nothing on the main server lmao

Idk if it would be a waste of time on Pend because like once it ends and is ready for a wipe you have nothing on the main server lmao
I just play for fun. Level 33 atm on Pend. I dont play Legacy or Spectrum at all.

Im pretty sure that pendulum gonna stay longer than tibijka or eloth or any darkot/thorsan/other shitty 2 week-month servers cause only dumb would reset server when he got easily 700+ players online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back