• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 6th of January 2017, 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this client is shit but all ppl botting and iryont cant banishment min 50% botters. elfbot is 20 zloty - 5 $

Is there anyway we can get a vote on the rates for the new US Server? I think everyone will agree that we want the same rates from Legacy not Spectrum

jZ6L4WN.png

wDIPtTUg.png

Just as a head-ups, this is how Medivia's staff responds to criticism. I'm not active anymore, but today I tried to log to my character and saw this:

image.jpg

(A month ago I posted on Medivia's forum about how the update revealed a huge amount of cheaters when the average number of players online greatly dropped immediately after the update, and pointed out that something's ought to be done about the situation before it destroys the server)
[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

I've always rooted out for this server, and I even actively promoted it during it's early days, but good lord, this is just insulting. Are artificial numbers really that important? For those that don't know, Medivia got "banned" from Otservlist a couple months ago because they refused to stop reporting massive-multi clienters as additional players. I won't play here anymore but I really hope that Ironyt stops turning a blind-eye on cheaters, even moreso now that "advanced" paid cheat tools exist...cheaters may boost the number of players online temporarily, but it the long run it will do permanent damage to the server.

Just as a head-ups, this is how Medivia's staff responds to criticism. I'm not active anymore, but today I tried to log to my character and saw this:

image.jpg

(A month ago I posted on Medivia's forum about how the update revealed a huge amount of cheaters when the average number of players online greatly dropped immediately after the update, and pointed out that something's ought to be done about the situation before it destroys the server)
[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

I've always rooted out for this server, and I even actively promoted it during it's early days, but good lord, this is just insulting. Are artificial numbers really that important? For those that don't know, Medivia got "banned" from Otservlist a couple months ago because they refused to stop reporting massive-multi clienters as additional players. I won't play here anymore but I really hope that Ironyt stops turning a blind-eye on cheaters, even moreso now that "advanced" paid cheat tools exist...cheaters may boost the number of players online temporarily, but it the long run it will do permanent damage to the server.

Nice post, good point.
He likes to think he has a massive amount of players when really its only a couple hundred with mc's and spoofed characters he places around the map in unreachable places.
He has removed the number next to each player on the server so people can't count as easily, but if you look over 2/3rds online are under level 25. You have 550 people online but when 500 are under level 25 and afk in a far away land you cant find you know you have a problem.
Still a fun server I suggest people give it a try.

Is this OT temporal ot? i heard people saying it will close cause its like a test server? @Yriont

Hello there, I have a really good suggestion I want to share with you. There is 7.4 servers with PVP worlds only but no world with NON-PVP. I think alot of people would enjoy a NON-PVP since some wanna explore and enjoy the nostalgic part of the game without having to fight other people. And its not hard to just open another world and let the players who want to play on NON-PVP do it and the others who wanna PVP go to the PVP worlds. BubbaGame said on his stream aswell that if there was any 7.4 non-pvp worlds he would actually play it since he just gets killed and streamsniped.

Apart from this a NON-pvp world would give alot of benefits for those hardcore players or mediocre who enjoy hunting only and exploring as I said. Now I think actually people would play it and as I said it doesnt really matter how many will play since its about enjoying it. I highly recommend into trying opening a NON-PVP world atleast. Trying it is always worth it! :) We havent had any 7.4 lowrate NON-PVP servers out there!

Leave me your opinions, thanks.

Regards

Time to reset Pendulum! The player count is clearly lower then before, and it's been 6 months already since the start of a server that wasn't gooing to be longlasting...
New start would for sure get alot of attention.

Time to reset Pendulum! The player count is clearly lower then before, and it's been 6 months already since the start of a server that wasn't gooing to be longlasting...
New start would for sure get alot of attention.

would be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back