• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONNNLIIINEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score

Server Information
news.gif
:

• Uptime: 24x7
  • Datacenter: Strasbourg, France (Europe)
  • Full 8.0 highrate real map
  • Worldtype: PvP-Enforced with Skulls (unjust system)

Gameplay
1964.gif
:

• PZ on boats (but no pz on carpets)
  • Boosted spawns (tombs etc)
  • Buy bp mana/runes with simple keywords (bp mana, bp sd)
  • Full gameplay list (click)

Sever Configuration
2416.gif
:

War Configuration
redskull.gif
:

• Redskull: 6 frags (3 days redskull)
  • Banishment: 12 frags (3 days banishment)
  • Fragtime: 12 hours/frag

Generate own signatures at your character page with live countdown:
index.php

The server starts on a Sunday, 25th of June at 18.00 (Polish / Swedish time), a countdown is available at the website that should be calculating the exact time left till the server start, despite what time zone you are in, just make sure that you exercise before preparing for OriginalTibia, because they say once you start, you have a problem leaving!

See you on the 25th,
OriginalTibia team.

Fribben u should wait till eloth dies ;)

Not everyone is interested in a corrupt and failing server (Eloth/Tibijka). So those who appreciate a server who provides the best war atmosphere, non-corruptive/deceiving staff, they are welcome to OriginalTibia. We have dedicated a lot of resources to advertisement and we will hit it hard this round.

Not to mention that Eloth/Tibijka was afraid of starting twice and left his players wondering why he chose not to start 20 minutes before launch time, but he was scared of OriginalTibia which is the truth. Who knows if he will start this time? I mean, he only have 100 registers, the rest was registers that has been there for 3 months due to the fact that he was afraid of starting, and that is very bad numbers.

SERVER STARTS IN 7 DAYS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER & DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT!
73c5a6e7bc4fb849b8247bb2fafedd71.jpg

We have dedicated a great portion of time to eliminate attackers and strengthening our gameservers. You can expect a smooth and flawless gaming experience!

Fribben.

Your ots crashes, is buggy, u cant fix warmode system

if we have to play on same server every month, we'd rather play eloth because its a nice smooth experience.

fix ur walking and basics first

Why u change from 7.7 to 8,0?

You try 3 times and now when people go eloth u had nice chance to finally make 7,7 and get players

You lose a nice opportunity. Totally disappoonted

Hello Fribben.
I want to ask you...
The server will be reset after 2 weeks too?

We never reset servers that are not dead. I have learned the hard way that a dead server is most likely never going to get revived. I have hosted a server before that had 2 years uptime without a single reset, but for what point? few players that barely payed for anything which made me pay for 2 years hosting a player-free server for free. So no thanks. OriginalTibia never resets unless we have to.

Your ots crashes, is buggy, u cant fix warmode system

if we have to play on same server every month, we'd rather play eloth because its a nice smooth experience.

fix ur walking and basics first

What's up? Are you scared that Eloth/Tibijka will be scared to start again haha? That you have to come to my thread talking like this? I feel sorry because I thought you were genuinely a good guy but I guess joining a bandwagon makes you part of something important in your life, you almost had me rolling on the floor laughing mate. "Crashes, buggy" etc. Every server has have crashes, even your fanboy server Eloth/Tibijka which is a failing server who needs people like you to make it look like it somewhat special. People should not expect crashes on OriginalTibia, we provide an excellent gameplay and that is what made us popular.

Why u change from 7.7 to 8,0?

You try 3 times and now when people go eloth u had nice chance to finally make 7,7 and get players

You lose a nice opportunity. Totally disappoonted
Why do you feel the neccessity to post the same content on every thread? Is it to get an answer or is it because you want to feel important that you are defending a corruptive server (Eloth/Tibijka)? Anyone who thinks I am making this up, look at these puppets how they post on other threads and you will notice what I am talking about. Not to mention that these exact puppets follow any crowd taking them at any direction, 2 months ago it was OriginalTibia and I had this guy trying to come closer to my ass with his disgusting tounge, ew. Get out boy.

For those who don't know, you will know, that OriginalTibia hosts the greatest wars ever to be seen:
3.png

Register | Download

See you in 7 days,
Fribben.

Your server will fail. You will finally reliase that your server has nothing without the big two war teams (veziv team and Swedish team)
You never fix bugs on the server, small shit bugs that people has been reporting to you since the first edition, you always reply to people in a kooky ass way thinking you are always right, scumbag .
I guess your ego got to big and you started to think that your shit server actually has something without these two big teams and Punio.

you should consider retirement again
we dont need people like you on this Forum

Your server will fail. You will finally reliase that your server has nothing without the big two war teams (veziv team and Swedish team)
You never fix bugs on the server, small shit bugs that people has been reporting to you since the first edition, you always reply to people in a kooky ass way thinking you are always right, scumbag .
I guess your ego got to big and you started to think that your shit server actually has something without these two big teams and Punio.

you should consider retirement again
we dont need people like you on this Forum

You said the same thing about me starting earlier, but yet I did and succeeded with a record of 670+ players, so I guess people should not believe your predictions. "You are nothing wihout x and y and you are shit etc etc" Man, take it easy lol. It is a game, and if you don't like it, find another server.

Why do you come to a thread you're not even invited to and posting your emotions? are you a girl or what the hell is going on lol.

And you are talking as if this is my first server, I have been providing the best war servers since 2009, I literally had my Private Messages almost full when I returned to OTLand and I have had a lot of war participants sending me emails to return.

"You are so cocky" - Do you expect me to give you a smile when you talk in a disrespectful manner? How stupid can you get?

For the record, we update and fix every issue that we find important. Reporting things like aimsystem being wrong when we are infact using the real tibia system (instead of the ot system) and expecting us to change it, is most likely not going to happen.

Moving on from negativity into pure war mongolism!
2.png

Fribben.

I posted in your other thread what is wrong with your server.

Your paralyze is bugged, POI bugged, (u can travel and loose all of your gold platinum and crystal coins at once).
You're missing exp places from tibia 8.0
You can't make war mode system

and nobody is scared, the players decide where they play, you've proved to be ignorant and stupid and people are no longer willing to play ur crap server anymore, the only thing with ur server is orshabaal rates, but the gaming expereince here, is walking like playing on some BR server, there is also many bigger bugs which people use to shut this server down which this game master cant fix or won't listen to.

still after 3 editions, can only add paypal as his payment method .

I posted in your other thread what is wrong with your server.

Your paralyze is bugged, POI bugged, (u can travel and loose all of your gold platinum and crystal coins at once).
You're missing exp places from tibia 8.0
You can't make war mode system

and nobody is scared, the players decide where they play, you've proved to be ignorant and stupid and people are no longer willing to play ur crap server anymore, the only thing with ur server is orshabaal rates, but the gaming expereince here, is walking like playing on some BR server, there is also many bigger bugs which people use to shut this server down which this game master cant fix or won't listen to.

still after 3 editions, can only add paypal as his payment method .

Look at this guy and tell me he is not butthurt that I spoke the truth about his fanboy server Eloth/Tibijka. Are you crying mate? Are you scared that he will not host the third time because he thinks he is running a multi-billion business? yes my server is so bugged that I managed to host the most successful oldschool servers since 2009 just because people "accidently" touched create account, create character, download client and enter the credentials and login, okay mate, delusional to a high degree LOL.

Yes I can't do anything, that is why OriginalTibia is one of the most popular oldschool servers since 2009, okay sure. Delusional++

Summer time and people choose to argue in a thread they are not invited to, I don't know if I can find anything sadder.

MOVING ON FROM DEPRESSING PEOPLE TO ULTIMATE WAAAAAAAAAAAR!:
7.png

Register | Download

Fribben.

keep posting pictures of teams that are not gonna play here u retard

keep posting pictures of teams that are not gonna play here u retard
Shake my head, says a guy who follows a wink. Just like Eloth/Tibijka owners, when Veziv clap his hands, they run to TS to meet his requirements, I am laughing so hard at this. Controlled puppet server by war players who can have unlimited amount of supplies fighting corrupt virtual wars instead of enjoying the tactical side of the game, ROFL.

We are hosting a facebook campaign, read more about it here!

SICK WAR VIDEO FROM LAST EDITION!

Fribben.

Fribben make a longterm 8.0 like static exp. Also make acces to okolnir from svargrond instead of folda
More fights will come on svargrond its more fun actuallu people run to def in folda all the time wich is boring.

We never reset servers that are not dead. I have learned the hard way that a dead server is most likely never going to get revived. I have hosted a server before that had 2 years uptime without a single reset, but for what point? few players that barely payed for anything which made me pay for 2 years hosting a player-free server for free. So no thanks. OriginalTibia never resets unless we have to.

What's up? Are you scared that Eloth/Tibijka will be scared to start again haha? That you have to come to my thread talking like this? I feel sorry because I thought you were genuinely a good guy but I guess joining a bandwagon makes you part of something important in your life, you almost had me rolling on the floor laughing mate. "Crashes, buggy" etc. Every server has have crashes, even your fanboy server Eloth/Tibijka which is a failing server who needs people like you to make it look like it somewhat special. People should not expect crashes on OriginalTibia, we provide an excellent gameplay and that is what made us popular.

Why do you feel the neccessity to post the same content on every thread? Is it to get an answer or is it because you want to feel important that you are defending a corruptive server (Eloth/Tibijka)? Anyone who thinks I am making this up, look at these puppets how they post on other threads and you will notice what I am talking about. Not to mention that these exact puppets follow any crowd taking them at any direction, 2 months ago it was OriginalTibia and I had this guy trying to come closer to my ass with his disgusting tounge, ew. Get out boy.

For those who don't know, you will know, that OriginalTibia hosts the greatest wars ever to be seen:
3.png

Register | Download

See you in 7 days,
Fribben.

dude you are pretty weird lmao

Fribben make a longterm 8.0 like static exp. Also make acces to okolnir from svargrond instead of folda
More fights will come on svargrond its more fun actuallu people run to def in folda all the time wich is boring.

I agree with the static exp, I actually had one server like that before and it is a very balanced concept. I have seen Folda traps on the server, but I don't recall it being too excessive, we can look for ways to deal with this if it becomes a bigger issue, either by modifying the trap or by changing the passage. Since the main reason for Folda -> Okolnir is to bring more battles to Carlin-Ab OB.

dude you are pretty weird lmao
"dude you are pretty weird" aha? and then? What do you want to earn when you throw a personal attack? Do you want to hurt me? Do you want to make yourself look good? Self validation? What is the reason to come uninvited and throw a judgemental post? Answer those questions and see if you are pathetic or not.

uz8XUWA.png

Fribben.

I agree with the static exp, I actually had one server like that before and it is a very balanced concept. I have seen Folda traps on the server, but I don't recall it being too excessive, we can look for ways to deal with this if it becomes a bigger issue, either by modifying the trap or by changing the passage. Since the main reason for Folda -> Okolnir is to bring more battles to Carlin-Ab OB.

"dude you are pretty weird" aha? and then? What do you want to earn when you throw a personal attack? Do you want to hurt me? Do you want to make yourself look good? Self validation? What is the reason to come uninvited and throw a judgemental post? Answer those questions and see if you are pathetic or not.

uz8XUWA.png

Fribben.

Yeah but actually Fribben ab-carlin is not ob, people run def easy to demona etc. I prefer close battles in svargrond or open on svargrond if u could travel witg buddel on svar ofc. Also will be more deeper mines battles thats a way more fun tho since 90% dont know the exactly way there. Just replace this its better trust me.

Yeah but actually Fribben ab-carlin is not ob, people run def easy to demona etc. I prefer close battles in svargrond or open on svargrond if u could travel witg buddel on svar ofc. Also will be more deeper mines battles thats a way more fun tho since 90% dont know the exactly way there. Just replace this its better trust me.

I actually agree, you can consider this done. The route will be changed to Svargrond to give some light to that city as well. But you will be able to access it with PZ-locks, so Okolnir will still be a "dangerous" hunting spot.

If someone disagrees, you can elaborate your thoughts.

WE GO LIVE IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT
1.png

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back