• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONNNLIIINEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SERVER STARTS IN 5 DAYS MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT!

4.png

Fribben.

Personally i don't care about 8.0 servers...
But those players that still at 2017 doesnt know we are only players and we should be thankfull that some guy waste his time on a project that will bring us some fun time alone/with our friends has serious brain issues. Even demanding the activity of them staff like thinking they're not normal people that have their own lives! Which world do you guys think we live? I'll just re-post something that Marcus answered on his own thread:
184.jpg

Personally i don't care about 8.0 servers...
But those players that still at 2017 doesnt know we are only players and we should be thankfull that some guy waste his time on a project that will bring us some fun time alone/with our friends has serious brain issues. Even demanding the activity of them staff like thinking they're not normal people that have their own lives! Which world do you guys think we live? I'll just re-post something that Marcus answered on his own thread:
184.jpg
Thanks for the support ;)

SERVER STARTS IN 4 DAYS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT!
obank.png

Fribben.

Last edited:
I will play for the 3rd time! I like the exp better than eloth.
See u all there

Change ur mind again and Make 11.00 tibia version
Gl 2-3 days and u close it

See u

eloth rape you, cya,
In 48 hours Eloth dropped 50% players, raped who? Eloth is clearly dying and on otservlist.org he got 377 players and on his website 480, it shows that amount of MCs is booming and its because of the rune system. People dont want boring corrupt servers that is why they turn to OriginalTibia, and if you want a non-hotkey server, I recommend Oldera which is coming up a day before us.

Your ot is great but u should think about add some custom spawns :)
Thanks mate, yes we are planning on doing some nice updates when it comes to this :)

I will play for the 3rd time! I like the exp better than eloth.
See u all there
See you there and hope you enjoy your stay!

ARE YOU READY FOR THE SICKEST WARS IN THE OPEN TIBIA HISTORY? REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT!
lob3oOs.jpg

Fribben.

Last edited:
i dont care about what u think eloth. You started making 7.4 so why u stop and open 8.0 when eloth gonna start, for me you really suck.

Inter.

i dont care about what u think eloth. You started making 7.4 so why u stop and open 8.0 when eloth gonna start, for me you really suck.

Inter.
So why do you cry if you don't care? The fact that Eloth was so hyped and glorified and died in 2 days? Exactly. I am surprised that most war players insult RPG players but it seems like they are RPGing this summer as well :p

And I clearly told you, if you want a non-hotkey server, play Oldera (Nastarius), it starts 24th and we (OriginalTibia.com) start 25th of June.

THE REAL BATTLE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN - 2 DAYS 3 HOURS TO GO - REGISTER NOW
(credits to Furion for the video, great warMaker)

Fribben.

Last edited:
haha, koval i didnt give u permission to talk delete the post and write "great server".

btw did u give back cash to Tomek (Ruthless) mr scammer?
arabic imigrant i spit on your face fribben

People are still using this kinds of insults? really? Such an uneducated way to insult someone.

Are all immigrants arabs? and he is immigrating from where to where exactly?
Also, Where are you suppose to be from then? because i am sure as hell you are not from the USA, based on that level of english, and that mentality of yours.

Please, mind your poor choice of words next time.

will you use images kid ?
nothing to say thief ?
You're a joke, you don't deserve anything else. And Ruthless (Tomek) and I are friend, we have been friends for over 8 years, and the last conversation we had was a month ago and it was certainly not about anything related to the false accussations you make. You are a joker, and even everyone on this forums knows it, you have never been respected by anyone either, people always laugh at you. @MexOrNotMex Control your woman, she is going on an emotional rampage

WELCOME TO ORIGINALTIBIA - WHERE EVERY TILE IS A BATTLE GROUND
REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT!

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back