• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
great server, very well balanced.

too bad its being ddosed.

as soon the server goes online the ddos will start. Get a fucking life, who even want to ddos a war server? haha jealous bitches

Please make it online again!

Last edited:
It's because you guys bumped oldera's thread now ryan ddosing it for better spam that makes you longer adjusts to his server

^ I lol'd.

Anyways it seems like somebody really put this serv on it's butt lol

Guys we will fix this problem and im working on a custom warmap will take a little while becouse i want it to be good, many maps are now revamped alots of things will get better this fucking idiot who ddos....

Guys we will fix this problem and im working on a custom warmap will take a little while becouse i want it to be good, many maps are now revamped alots of things will get better this fucking idiot who ddos....
just run the server with thais map and then you may work with new maps

Some Polack got owned oh yes I see

Wow wowowowowowowowowowo oh my gosh yes kurwa jebany

You need to get better GMs. I was fighting in sewers and I got banned for fuck knows what reason just now. Played this ot for over 4+ years from previous versions.

Here is a mouse record of a duel I had earlier this year on the last version:
https:/youtube.com/watch?v=N1kqXPYwP1M

Sad to see corruption on war ots just because a GM dies on his main character and has to resort to banning people who played the server longer than they played old school Tibia. The support team who aren't able to control their anger (when dying) should not even play and it highlights how immature the person is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back