• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of new quest with new stuff.
Down the amount of manafluid or make more delay i think its not good idea, maybe play without manafluids will make the game more fun with e.ring but some people will cry about it.
Start on lvl 31 its fine too.

I hope this server will open soon!

srry for my english, Skater // Ephymer

Thank you for your inputs. I'll answer the ones that I don't like, first one is the K/D ranking system. We decided to just include the different ranks depending on how many kills you have, since this is a war-server we don't want people to be afraid of dying. It could also be manipulated easily and promote killing your friends for free kills.

SDing yourself to death isn't part of 7.4 client, and unless you really have some good reason for it to be implemented, we won't look into it more.
A spell to cancel other's manashield is just... no. I don't like it at all as you expected. We don't want to do too many unoriginal changes because we're looking to have an authentic 7.4 war-server.

Why i never appear in the videos? :'(
Nice one :D
Im not joining the debate about rules to change as i already explained what i think that would success in terms of atracting newcommers, even if i don't like i gotta change to a more comercial(maquiavelic) point of view .
I'll be playing w/e rules changes you make anyway :p
My best wishes for you and yours.
And remember not to drive if you've drunk!!!

Last edited:
Why i never appear in the videos? :'(

Because you always kill the video-makers, and it's no cool video if the creator always dies in it ;-)

@hsaN, if mana fluids are lowered, it will be possimpible to survive in traps by 2 players SDing you, especially if they're a few levels higher! Maybe that's what you want though :p I think it should be possible to survive a trap by 2 players (no summons) most of the time if you keep your calm and is able to mana + uh between the sds. Being trapped long enough you usually end up dying anyway hehe!

@Kaspar I agree with your opinions about K/D highscore (I think it's enough that it's shown in-game/character page) and self-SDing (that's from pre-historic "hard knock life" Tibia). About 'cancel magic shield' I'm neutral :p

Because you always kill the video-makers, and it's no cool video if the creator always dies in it ;-)
That's might actually be truth, cams are from July to August when there still was good, old cam recorder and I was not that good back then: p But later I made a progress I belive xD

About mana fluid issue, if you want to decrease its value but not to change anything dramatically you can make it able to spill mf on the ground. Previously if you missed the fluid you just poofed and could use it again immediately. However if you spill it on the ground you will have to wait 0.5s? Its quite a lot I guess.

Spilling the manafluid will be just as same as using it successfully on yourself, the delay will be non-significant since no one spams manafluid that fast, people time it. Good thought though.

As you said earlier, I don't think you should change the gameplay too much, as we all want to play the authentic 7.4. Don't limit the mana fluids, don't implement spells that cancel mana shield. Rune/spell that induces drunkenness? Please no, this will limit soloing..or maybe if the drunkenness disappears with heal/haste perhaps. I don't know. I think we should keep the game as it is, only druids can paralyze and sio, let that be.

Ideas to implement for the gameplay to become smoother could be, like someone mentioned earlier, backpacks that won't close upon death.

Rookgard (modified) sounds like so much fun! Also maybe implement a "votemap" feature? Perhaps not that you are able to vote each map change but maybe every x hour it's possible to vote. Don't know, we'll have to think more about this but having a votemap feature would definitely be cool.

Speed boost for everyone - nice. This will definitely make it easier for new players.

As you said earlier, I don't think you should change the gameplay too much, as we all want to play the authentic 7.4. Don't limit the mana fluids, don't implement spells that cancel mana shield. Rune/spell that induces drunkenness? Please no, this will limit soloing..or maybe if the drunkenness disappears with heal/haste perhaps. I don't know. I think we should keep the game as it is, only druids can paralyze and sio, let that be.

Ideas to implement for the gameplay to become smoother could be, like someone mentioned earlier, backpacks that won't close upon death.

Rookgard (modified) sounds like so much fun! Also maybe implement a "votemap" feature? Perhaps not that you are able to vote each map change but maybe every x hour it's possible to vote. Don't know, we'll have to think more about this but having a votemap feature would definitely be cool.

Speed boost for everyone - nice. This will definitely make it easier for new players.
;)

One thing I wish could be added to our server, is that your backpacks won't keep closing after death. What you think?

We will probably not add that function again since we removed it once already. If you die and when you log back in with all backpacks opened, you can just rejoin a battle immediately without any delay, it kind of creates never ending battles. Don't be lazy guys!

I wish to make realistic more realistic. I mean manas 30-70 mana. Ue with normal dmg etc :p

Haven't played this OT since the beginning of the year but i'll give it a shot once it starts.

Small recording I made 1.5 years ago here trolling :p

I wish to make realistic more realistic. I mean manas 30-70 mana. Ue with normal dmg etc :p
Wasn't it already like this? :p I agree though with not adding too much "fantasy". Keep it realistic. If anything, try to finish the team battle/ duel arena's.

Last edited:
nice realistic, eq with 20% dmg reduction sd dmg 100 and everyone with utamo vita with mana fluid 80 mana

Just because of what you said, now it's 50% reduction and 80 sd dmg
I know you're probably being sarcastic. I kinda agree with what he said though. Those things don't really add much for me neither.
Point of a war ot always was fighting on equal terms, no matter what eqs you got or how much you play/pay. Practice battles for low rate wars or just for fun.
That aspect is a lot worse on Waropolis, even though it's a really fun OT and a lot of ppl play it. So I could definitely be wrong about that.

Btw a suggestion if you're still planning to add team battles event. Make it so you can also fight with 1 character difference. So you don't always have to wait on even teams. 1 guy more or less doesn't have a significant impact anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back