• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a total 7% reduction on damage from SDs and UEs with the full set. The rest obtainables are just for cosmetics. We implemented these items because we need to have something appealing to give out to people who decide to donate to the server. We use the money we get to extend our dedicated hosting service so we can keep providing a fun war-platform for you guys.
Now to make it fair for everyone, we decided to also add these items in difficult quests, so they are obtainable by every player regardless.

Btw a suggestion if you're still planning to add team battles event. Make it so you can also fight with 1 character difference. So you don't always have to wait on even teams. 1 guy more or less doesn't have a significant impact anyways.

Noted, thanks for the feedback.

cba reading all posts. So i just ask, when is the server gonna open again?

We still haven't decided when to open it yet, but we will let you know as soon as we have decided. Don't worry!

dont open now, everyone busy on medivias highrate, wait untill the server population drops down abit before u open

Congratulations on 100 posts, Kaspar! Wooop wooooooop!! Ah nice, so next week? Cool, cya there!

dont open now, everyone busy on medivias highrate, wait untill the server population drops down abit before u open

Not sure how much it inflicts the online population on a war-server since all you do is log-in and have fun untill you get bored.

Edit: i would love to see this server online asap. :]

One more thing, because of low resolution of my screen I was made to play with eq minimized, so I couldnt swap my rings. However in the OTClient there is still arrow slot visible. I wonder if its possible in otc to switch arrow with ring slot?
Also cant wait for start!!

One more thing, because of low resolution of my screen I was made to play with eq minimized, so I couldnt swap my rings. However in the OTClient there is still arrow slot visible. I wonder if its possible in otc to switch arrow with ring slot?
Also cant wait for start!!
We're not using OTC

who tf cares alot of people dont play that shit, i just wanna hop on kill people and log off just for shits and gigs just turn that shit on so i can pvp lol

There will be changes in quest? and open it asap please

People saying wait to launch because everyone plays x server are morons. You think this is a fucking RPG? LOL
Use your brain for a god damn second.

The biggest problem now its utamo shield fighing.
Years ago almost no one has had skills for playing on mana shield but now 70% of ppl doing it well.
In my opinion manafluid should give mana like on medivia to return e ring fights!
This will certainly reduce the potency for the pseudo "legendary players"

The biggest problem now its utamo shield fighing.
Years ago almost no one has had skills for playing on mana shield but now 70% of ppl doing it well.
In my opinion manafluid should give mana like on medivia to return e ring fights!
This will certainly reduce the potency for the pseudo "legendary players"

maybe utamo vita should takes souls points around 50?

Hey, when the server is going to start?
Look at the video, there is no way such a masterpiece could happen on other war ot. Realistic is unique. No br-UE UE-war can compare to it. It is totally different league.
If its about money feel free to organize somekind of donation system for server space. I would be proud to donate. But start it fast, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back