• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
server down
It's not down, but as Funkybuddah has forgotten to mention, there is a new client you have to download.

The old client might give the impression that the server is down, but you simply need to re-download it from the website.

where is everyone? very far n-e but bridge in thais is blocked? =/

Why do people aaaaalways change from a winning concept?
Why can't we just have the best war-map all the time? Change it back to Thais as it should be, and for pete's sake, back to level 50.
IF you want players, of course.

/unpredictable

You need to get better GMs. I was fighting in sewers and I got banned for fuck knows what reason just now. Played this ot for over 4+ years from previous versions.

Here is a mouse record of a duel I had earlier this year on the last version:
https:/youtube.com/watch?v=N1kqXPYwP1M

Sad to see corruption on war ots just because a GM dies on his main character and has to resort to banning people who played the server longer than they played old school Tibia. The support team who aren't able to control their anger (when dying) should not even play and it highlights how immature the person is.

Why would uploading one 1vs1 fight give you free pass to not be considered a botter.

Just change it back to lvl 50, make thais map because edron and venore are soo bad. Also there is many botters playing the server. They are pissing everyone off.

Agreed on levels and map.
About bot, why not try xeno client once more, Ond?

It played so good on your test server.
And knowing nobody's got bot for it just felt great.

Fuck the AV thing. :p I miss that ot.

I click on the website but it keeps loading and loading, why is it doing that? I can go on other websites perfectly.

I wanna play :), looks like a nice server.

The only good 7.4 war server out there without lag, would love it very much if u opened it again :)

you need to be level 34 to make UE

UE is 600 mana atm. Change to 800 for level 34.
Also, portals to return from both 1v1 arena events are broken.

No big deal though. :) It's fun.

Last edited:
Loving new concept so far, always fun to slaughter some people

Spotted some bots earlier on, Hola, Swir, Theruviel. Could yeh check em out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back