• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
remove manasing under character pls.

Last edited:
fix drefia, remove all monsters and fix/remove some of the stairs.

Drefia has been added to the map rotation. Ghouls, ghosts and necromancers still exist to create the RPG atmosphere there.
Realistic-war news

its a war ot no need for rpg atmosphere the monster are annoying as fuck on the map specially on the main floor
are you afraid of skeltals? idc, kaspar can decide that

are you afraid of skeltals? idc, kaspar can decide that
very scareeed no but for real is just annoying specially when they block you middle of fights or when you chase someone

Monsters are ok, but there is definitely too much of them, just remove half of them - especially scorpions.

We thought it'd be better by adding monsters so people can't run away easily, but we'll lower the monster spawns later. Thanks.

remove manasing under character pls.
My apologies for not answering this question earlier; we will not remove that possibility due to the fact that it doesn't affect an ongoing battle. To do this with fluids, in peace, you need to hide from the battle, which means you are not participating and therefor do not gain any advantage. Plus the exhaust is the same and with quick hands you can do it at the same speed from your backpack.

1. Remove ek and rp from the game (or make them nonpvp vocs, just for rpg and quests)
2. Wtf wrong with paralyze? I stopped walking, uhed myself what cured paralyze condition and then tried to move - ofc on para wtf?
3. Maybe consider banning for 7 man team, seriously. I don't want to search random players to 3 man team to even start fighting against them for fuck sake - everyone knows who I am talking about.
4. What is wrong with using ladder or rope. So many times I had a situation in which I tried to rope myself, waited half second and got sded to death... It seemed to me like someone's sd cancelled my rope action, is it how it supposed to be?
5. Bring back necros to drefia.
6. Make email confirmation for new accounts so players who are getting constantly banned would eventually give up

Last edited:
1. Remove ek and rp from the game (or make them nonpvp vocs, just for rpg and quests)
2. Wtf wrong with paralyze? I stopped walking, uhed myself what cured paralyze condition and then tried to move - ofc on para wtf?
3. Maybe consider banning for 7 man team, seriously. I don't want to search random players to 3 man team to even start fighting against them for fuck sake - everyone knows who I am talking about.
4. What is wrong with using ladder or rope. So many times I had a situation in which I tried to rope myself, waited half second and got sded to death... It seemed to me like someone's sd cancelled my rope action, is it how it supposed to be?
5. Bring back necros to drefia.
6. Make email confirmation for new accounts so players who are getting constantly banned would eventually give up

1. No
2. There is nothing wrong as far as I know
3. For what exactly
4. Nothing, either you missed it or you were not in range to the ladder
5. @Kaspar
6. We might consider this

Spartakus odzio and his friends... there i named them but i dont agree with bannimg them yea they are annoying but also fun to fight when u outnumbered gives a differwnt challenge

Teaming up is not a bannable offense and will of course never be. I don't care if the whole server teams up against 1 person, it doesn't matter. Situations like making traps outside depot or abusing the 7.4 physics somehow to manipulate the gameplay are stuff that we warn/ban people for though.

Adding an email-confirmation for newly created accounts is a really good suggestion though! We'll strongly consider it. Thank you.

If you ever find a group of players playing 2gether(4-6 or and you're not able to beat them...try teaming up with some more guys and fight'em...whenever they just loggout just split urselves to not act like those u blame...but as kaspar said remember its not even bannable.
Sometimes its not even about 4+ team. People blame you even if you dont play alone. Many people...

There's someone trashing the depot entrances so people can't leave, using a macro. Someone did the same thing on another server, possibly the same guy.

My guess it's that it's "Chuj" since he has been hanging around inside PZ both times I've seen this. Probably revenge for banning his likely character "Cthulhu".

This should be fixed as soon as possible as he can prevent players from playing for hours. My suggestion is that you make it possible to use desintegrate inside PZ and the problem is pretty much solved.

There's someone trashing the depot entrances so people can't leave, using a macro. Someone did the same thing on another server, possibly the same guy.

My guess it's that it's "Chuj" since he has been hanging around inside PZ both times I've seen this. Probably revenge for banning his likely character "Cthulhu".

This should be fixed as soon as possible as he can prevent players from playing for hours. My suggestion is that you make it possible to use desintegrate inside PZ and the problem is pretty much solved.
Yeah we saw, we added automatic depot cleaner with x interval. Also added so NPC only gives 4 items max at the time. More measures might come later.

arenas are bugged like shit, we go 10vs 10 and it finished randomly after 1-2 mins before you kill everyone, its fun fur some time but nice buggy server

arenas are bugged like shit, we go 10vs 10 and it finished randomly after 1-2 mins before you kill everyone, its fun fur some time but nice buggy server
Never noticed. Thanks it is a nice server! Im sorry the arenas got your mood down, I will take look at them bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back