• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been playing all editions of this server for many years, starting with version 7.6.

For me the changes in the map are very small and very rare.

If I were the owner of the server I would update the maps daily.

I respect you for make more to gms from other sewers.

But really can work more.

Regards :)

This has been the most reliable server that you can possibly get attached to, I hope it lands in good hands.

Kaspar been one of the best GM's out there

The server is really smooth and enjoyable, cant wait for the 7.72 :cool:

I very like this server , but for me it's boring , because all time have the same maps.

Im happy if you sell this serwer to a good guy who systematic update map and more time use to search boters.

I will not support financially, but I support this server spiritually :)
So...tell us which players have been playing with bot and they weren't punished for it. Even if you have no proof Kaspar always helps and will keep an eye on them.

So...tell us which players have been playing with bot and they weren't punished for it. Even if you have no proof Kaspar always helps and will keep an eye on them.

Some players it's clever and it's hard to make cam boting when on map no have many places to they can shooting under roof.

I will not give names to players, because if gm does not catch them, then I will go out on a fool.

Let gm update maps make more places where people can shooting under roof then more ease to cam this boters.

Good map where boters can shooting under roof it's Edron.

@Tampik You do know that the most used bot on our server doesn't even shoot under roof? No one will be made a fool out of for reporting a player, so go ahead and report these names you think are botting and I will look them up. You don't need proof to report a player.

If we implement Edron as a map rotation, people will start to complain about the 20 stairjumping spots. Edron is, IMO a very bad map to include in our map pool.

And for the record, I'm sure you would update the maps daily, for a week or two. Then you'd also be overwhelmed by every player's different request. Some say Knights should be removed. Some say Knights are too weak. Some say they are too strong. There's no way you can satisfy every player. In the end we all have our busy lives and we do what we can to contribute to the community. It's very easy to claim that you will/can do something, but it's a different story doing it.

I don't want to know the names, but give them to Kaspar atleast.

I know man some people use black d bot with script to no shooting under roof.

But you can trust me i see some players use other bot or black with no this script and shooting me under roof when i have no open my cam.

But i cant play and record all moments game.

I will not give names without proof, even if I know that they are boters.

The most hated map is Darashia, you can believe me, but people really hate her.

Who no have team on darashia and have slow speed on sand it's easy die.

I agree with tampon, need to catch more botters, and maps are good but eventually are boring.....

Drefia was suggested by you, the players. We've noticed it's not very popular and we've been working on adding a custom map instead of Drefia. You'd know this if you'd actually read the forum.

Also it's pretty ignorant to say "I know who bots, but I won't say it". You're not making it easier to catch botters by not reporting them.
Lastly, I just want to point out that more than half of the reports are just noobs reporting good players. I have a strong feeling this is also the case. You just have to learn to play the game properly my friends.

Its true i am lazy to cam a botter..... its true but thats why GM's are you should be like 1h everyday catching them... sometimes 2h other day 15 minuts... etc but be visible.

About maps Drefia was many roofs, teleports, bad holes. In my opinion was a bad map.
Thais was good and it was good custom but Drefia was bad, maybe you can make map like Fibula city

I've been playing this game for some time now, and over the years you sort of develop this "sixth sense" or whatever regarding cheaters, and kind of notice odd details about a guy who shoots a lot of SDs. Usually aiming and overall gameplay (magic walling, moving, healing etc) go hand in hand, for instance. It's hard to explain but you can sort of feel right away if a guy pounding you with SDs is cheating or not, or at the very least if he's worth investigating. And the funny thing is that over the years, the success rate in these observations has been surprisingly high, so I do think this is a thing. I've also talked to other experienced players who say the same thing. My point is that lately I haven't sensed a lot of bot activity at all on this server and I think that's because Kaspar has caught most of them, or that people know that they will get caught if they cheat. He's done an impressive job with that, so to state that more botters need to be caught is incorrect in my opinion. Regarding maps, I agree. But I also understand that changing such details may take time that they may not have.

And also as Kaspar states, which is very true, is that you'll never make everyone happy. You can choose between trying to make the majority satisfied or to make the server in your own way and I'd say these guys chose the former and did it very well. We're a small community but at times the server is actually very populated and I see that as an accomplishment for the staff. This is hands down the best PVP server I ever played, that's for sure. Sorry 36.hopto.org but you lose this one.

I think we owe these guys a huge thank you for letting us enjoy their server for so long, and I hope it gets passed on to someone who keeps it open for the community.

Last edited:
I offer you 300 eur and I'll leave the serv as in and keep hosting it, lemme know :- )

If not the fact that Realistic host is terrible for Polish players ( teleports/freezes/packet loss), its one of the most balanced war ots ( the best 7.4 ots). One of the things which makes you good or bad is connection stability/ping . Staff ( mainly Kaspar) is active in game and hes trying to respond to people every time he can also introducing people ideas when they seem reasonable . In my opinion the biggest advantage of this ot is that hes not aiming for money ( every item from sms shop is obtainable in easy quest ) = he fulfills the basic rule of "true and best war ots" which is equal start/chances for everyone who joins so that the only difference is ping/connection stability and player skill. All in all he should aim for bigger playerbase and continue his good work imo.

If not the fact that Realistic host is terrible for Polish players ( teleports/freezes/packet loss)

I agree, sometimes I happen to die from freeze and lags.

( every item from sms shop is obtainable in easy quest )

I have this items , but this quests it's not easy.

Ring of healing it's impossible to take from quest.

I agree, sometimes I happen to die from freeze and lags.

I have this items , but this quests it's not easy.

Ring of healing it's impossible to take from quest.

The first thing is ive never seen some1 using roh . 2nd thing is its limited by time (4 hours) so its a good solution. Its quite useless compared it to e ring/ time ring which gives u much more so we can count it out.

And quests are easy since you can make them 3 mages.

Some players use roh when have trapped.

Good option to gm add roh to shop for souls , 5 min roh for 50 soul.

Good option to gm add roh to shop for souls , 5 min roh for 50 soul.

I rarely just open forum and laugh at people but this time I couldn't stop myself. Read again what u wrote and think for a minute

I always think before writing something.

Maybe not many people would use it, but I would use it.

It may seem ridiculous, but i he would buy those rings for 50 soul in a store.

I always think before writing something.

Maybe not many people would use it, but I would use it.

It may seem ridiculous, but i he would buy those rings for 50 soul in a store.

Why would you even argue about roh when there is 0 people who use simply becouse its useless and time limited item . This ot is great becouse u get basic stuff from easy quests and everyone is equal idk whats so hard to understand here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back