• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like this new concept, thanks for hosting :)

Contact me if you need an adveristiment in my website (free)
You just need Image + ot name

Visite my website:- Wason-basics.tk

I click on the website but it keeps loading and loading, why is it doing that? I can go on other websites perfectly.

I wanna play :), looks like a nice server.
Sorry Denziz, aimbot is not allowed on this server ;)

The elfbot hype is real up in here.
Feels like I've banned countless of players already. We will problably have to make a new client.

Thanks again for hosting this!

Really like the concept of level 30!

Some botter is crying over ban and decided to ddos, it's a war ot so i guess if somone feels forced to ddos i dont really care since no one is losing anything anyways

Poor retardeds, i guess they must have mutilated hands coz not knowing play fair :D

Please just get rid of mort hur, it's so boring to have people just go anywhere and spam mort hurs, especially when the server is getting busy like this.

How did u think when u make exevo mort hur so strong? All noobs just spam it constantly die come back and spam again

How did u think when u make exevo mort hur so strong? All noobs just spam it constantly die come back and spam again
Well if we put it this way. There are players on the server that a simply to good for this noobs that have joined the 7.4 community and they dont have a chance on a server where u cant use your spells

Well if we put it this way. There are players on the server that a simply to good for this noobs that have joined the 7.4 community and they dont have a chance on a server where u cant use your spells

They don't stand a chance because they don't practice, they don't practice because they're able to spam exevo mort hur for more damage and a way higher chance of hitting atleast someone. Force them to use sds and they'll learn.

They don't stand a chance because they don't practice, they don't practice because they're able to spam exevo mort hur for more damage and a way higher chance of hitting atleast someone. Force them to use sds and they'll learn.
We did that before and as result we ended up with and empty server.

Man, I like the server got no lagg but damn.. I've encountered few botters and you just dont wanna play anymore..

s a d b o y s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back